A timeless classic

"Either way, eat a shit sandwich and die"

Et la France te pisse a la raie connard!

Funny application, too bad it has been around the internet as a "hick" application for as long as the French have been enjoying the hairy armpits of their women. Not very original, but typical of a frenchman with limited capabilities.

Et la France te pisse a la raie connard!

les français sont un paquet de lamenter de lâches

Does this asshole know the difference between NY and down SOUTH??? RETARD!!!!! clever little douchebag to cut and past from translation, but here, I can do that too!

S'il vous plaît manger quelque grand dick noir et tombe mort vous! !!!!!!

"S'il vous plaît manger quelque grand dick noir et tombe mort vous! !!!!!!"

What's that? Bush's last speech at the UN?

Try in French please!

"clever little douchebag to cut and past from translation"

You mean cut and paste?

Dumbfvck! Can't even speak his own language!

Originally posted by onestmieuxici
"clever little douchebag to cut and past from translation"

You mean cut and paste?

As opposed to you, who has purposely misspelled "dumbfvck" in almost every post? Even if you did spell it properly, it would be 2 words, moron.

You still haven't answered the question yet, what specific city are you from? Are you too embarrassed to tell us? :rolleyes:

It's she not his, LOSER!!!!

I doubt your even French anyway! You sure are showing your character as being lower than Jim's every which way. You talk about being hated, shit, you haven't been on here, what, maybe a week, and I hate you already!

There are always the little Trolls that come out of the woodwork to come here and show how pathetic they can be, and I am finding that your the true pathetic of them so far!!! so, do us a favor, go back to where you came from !!!!!!!!:finger:

"It's she not his, LOSER!!!!"

I guess you meant "it's she not HE"

Nevermind, from now on, I'll call you **** OK?

"It's she not his, LOSER!!!!"

I guess you meant "it's she not HE"

Nevermind, from now on, I'll call you "cvnt" OK?

"You still haven't answered the question yet, what specific city are you from? Are you too embarrassed to tell us?"

I don't answer questions from morons, that's a principle.

I hope everyone will understand why he was banned, other than he was obviously not adding anything to the board. The filter was placed on that word for a reason, he purposely circumvented it.

How pathetic. He immediately re-registered as "bastilleday".

Please just move on. You made your point. You are no longer welcome here. Any posts that do make it through will be deleted and any further user creations will just be banned.

You had your chance to "flame" and say your piece, you went over the line.

Wow! I haven't been called that in a very long time! Do you know where this loser is from Jim? I would like to know.

....I'd only use that word to a woman...if I was looking to find a quick way for suicide.......!!

Don't worry about it ..:)

....I'll take this gentleman outside for some manners....!!!...and you can watch....!!.....(smile)!!

haha, thanks creek! :) I am sure the loser will try to come back!

....He better not!!....Once he sees me get off my chair,while we are enjoying a nice chilled glass of wine together in our freetime...This guy will piss me off!!!....I will take my frustrations out then!!!........:)

Wow!!! so I have my Knight of protector!!! :D
I would prefer to do the ass kicking though! :) I think he is gone now anyway! he wanted to flame right from the beginning and he got flamed right back!

Forum List

Back