Obamacare Blah, Blah~ Why do these very important issues continue to be ignored by Congress?

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
This is a Bi-Partisan Issue , so let us keep this thread that way..
usa2.gif

We have had so many talks about Obamacare, so let us not bring up the good, the bad, and the ugly on that topic..

This is a problem Silenced by congress and government officials along with the people in the US who just let it happen. It needs to be stopped..

The politicians are in bed with the FDA, who are in bed with the Pharmaceutical companies, who are in bed with rising medical costs.

angry.gif
1. The amount of money spent by the Pharmaceutical Company to lobby funding and corrupting our government officials,

Few things on this...For instance Arizona Pharmaceutical spend millions on fighting against legalizing pot, they won..and guess what the FDA approved the Pharmaceutical Pot Pill in Arizona soon after that..( link below)

angry.gif
2. By law the Emergency Rooms are legally bound to see anyone, even if they do not have insurance or documents..

The Emergency Rooms are jammed packed with people who have colds like a rotating doctors office, and will continue to get worse..

The expense of being seen at an ER is horrendous , my sister got stitches and an IV it was $17,000 .. She is good at paying her bills..

But many people are not able to pay so they skip them, the ER's are being used like a doctors office by everyone which will be worse if and when Obamacare goes..

The bills do not get paid, but our costs of care go skyrocketing we end up paying for that.

( Link Below )

angry.gif
3. USA Doctors are legally and ethically bound to only discus and prescribe FDA approved medication. It is illegal to buy the same drug overseas for less money ..

We are legally bound to buy in America only.

Yes, I get it that drugs need to be tested for safety..but the same exact drug can be bought oversea's for 75% of the price they charge in the USA

(Link Below)

angry.gif
4. The FDA allows the pharmaceutical companies to have the control over the price they want to charge for medication

Countries with national health programs have government entities that either negotiate drug prices or decide not to cover drugs whose prices they deem excessive. No similar negotiating happens in the U.S.

( Link Below)

I won't even get into the prices of medical treatments at this time...but I will mention after they found cancer I felt like a $$$$ on a conveyor belt...Many unnecessary treatments/ surgeries / drugs were pushed onto me.I feel like they took advantage of the shock and uncertainty. I now know the facts, and am happy with my care at a different facility..
1 treatment of chemo plus the shot the next day was $25,000.. I needed 12 of those..I will stop there but I have seen so much and until you get sick you really don't see the reality of it.
The chemotherapy rooms are jammed packed,I was shocked to see that.

Drug Company That Blocked Legal Weed is Now Selling Synthetic Marijuana

Where Do Undocumented Immigrants Go for Medical Care?

Should self-pay patients import medicine from other countries?

Forbes Welcome

5 Reasons Prescription Drug Prices Are So High in the U.S.

Forum List

Back