A third of the world could live in places as hot as the Sahara desert by 2070, World Economic Forum warns

its the end of the world if we dont do something, my friends!

Who the fuck cares? The Warmers say we have less than 11 years left!
The Warmers said that we have lost both polar caps in 2020.

2070??? My weather guy can't even tell me with any accuracy what the weather will be next week let alone in 50 years....

Next week? They can't even get the temp right the NEXT day. The forecast this past few weeks have been off by a lot. Forecast temps in the 60s and we wound up nearly 80. Temps forecast in the 70s and we barely made it to the 60s. being off by 10 degrees is now becoming normal.

Have a 100% chances of rain? Not a drop fell. Forecast a 10% chance of rain and it showered all day long. Forecast a beautiful weekend all week until Friday night and then change it to rain all weekend..

Next week? They can't even get the temp right the NEXT day. The forecast this past few weeks have been off by a lot. Forecast temps in the 60s and we wound up nearly 80. Temps forecast in the 70s and we barely made it to the 60s. being off by 10 degrees is now becoming normal.

Have a 100% chances of rain? Not a drop fell. Forecast a 10% chance of rain and it showered all day long. Forecast a beautiful weekend all week until Friday night and then change it to rain all weekend..

My story is I woke up before sunrise and checked the 3am forecast ... cold, wet and windy ... not a good day to mow my fields so puttering around finding indoor work I took the time to watch the sunrise ... and it "dawned" on me that is was going to be a great mowing day ... warm, dry and sunny ... just three hours later ...

The clue was when I started my mower, big plumes of steam were pouring out ... the exhaust, the fence, anything in line with the exhaust ... I figure the air temperature was about a half a degree to high for condensation, so no clouds, no storm, no wind ... just a half a degree to high ...

So give them forecasters a break ... it's a tough job and they're doing the best they can ... computer models are only a little more accurate than the traditional "go look at the clouds" forecasting out 72 hours ... where models shine is they very good a saying how accurate the forecast is ... "the models are everyplace, we have no idea what the weather will be tomorrow, the forecast is climate averages" ...

Past 72 hours, forecasts are categorically inaccurate unless there's a reason to believe otherwise ... sometimes the models all converge on a single forecast out 5 days, but not very often ...

The NHC writes and posts an exhaustive error analysis during the off-season ... it's an interesting read if you want the nasty details ...

So, you're admitting you just made it up, and nobody of any importance predicted a 20 foot sea level rise by now.

Google's not of any importance? ... my comment was directed towards your laziness ... go look it up yourself ...

The fool doesn't realize what Dr. Hansen said about future sea level prediction....., it was close to the 20 feet number....., the actual 15-20 foot number Article was deleted by NASA after he got a lot of flack over the absurd predictions.

Last edited:
The fool doesn't realize what Dr. Hansen said about future sea level prediction....., it was close to the 20 feet number.....

No, he didn't. We've been over this before. You know that's a lie.

He did say 15-20 feet but he later deleted the NASA article, too bad it was already picked up in other places on the internet, and from his own RESEARCH paper....., you didn't know about.... :laugh:

You are so lazy and ignorant...…

Well, the most salient thing about this perpetual gloom & doom "argument" is that no one can present a list of feasible actions that the human race could undertake that would make even the slightest dent in these projections.

As I have written in this space before, if all of the U.S., Europe, Japan and the rest of the developed world IMMEDIATELY parked our cars, turned off the heat and the air conditioning, turned out the lights, unplugged the computers, and took up organic subsistence farming, it wouldn't make a God-damned bit of difference in global temperatures 100 years out (and that includes 2070). It's a fact.

So the prescription of the Left is, Create a One-World government, turn it over to leftist intellectuals and bureaucrats, and hope for the best.

No thank you. Isn't working so well for the EU, sure as hell won't work for the World.

He did say 15-20 feet but he later deleted the NASA article,

Suuuuuuure he did.

too bad it was already picked up in other places on the internet, and from his own RESEARCH paper....., you didn't know about....

Then surely you'll be able to show it. That is, if you're not just parroting dumb propaganda.

Says the one who will now so very proudly refuse to back up his claim.

By the way, you spend your days kicking puppies. Anyone can just google it to prove my claim, so that's the proof. You won't google to confirm your love of puppy-kicking because you're just lazy. Did you enjoy having your logic turned against you, you evil puppy-kicker?

And also, this.
---
Reiss verified this fact to me, but he later sent the message: "I went back to my book and reread the interview I had with you. I am embarrassed to say that although the book text is correct, in remembering our original conversation, during a casual phone interview with a Salon magazine reporter in 2001 I was off in years. What I asked you originally at your office window was for a prediction of what Broadway would look like in 40 years, not 20. But when I spoke to the Salon reporter 10 years later - probably because I'd been watching the predictions come true, I remembered it as a 20 year question.
---

Hansen's prediction was for 40 years after a doubling, not for 20 years from the date of the prediction. As there hasn't been a doubling, that 40 year clock hasn't started running yet.

The fool doesn't realize what Dr. Hansen said about future sea level prediction....., it was close to the 20 feet number.....

He did say 15-20 feet but he later deleted the NASA article, too bad it was already picked up in other places on the internet, and from his own RESEARCH paper....., you didn't know about.... :laugh:

Then link it up, Cletus.

its the end of the world if we dont do something, my friends!

Who the fuck cares? The Warmers say we have less than 11 years left!
The Warmers said that we have lost both polar caps in 2020.
False.

As I have written in this space before, if all of the U.S., Europe, Japan and the rest of the developed world IMMEDIATELY parked our cars, turned off the heat and the air conditioning, turned out the lights, unplugged the computers, and took up organic subsistence farming, it wouldn't make a God-damned bit of difference in global temperatures 100 years out (and that includes 2070). It's a fact.

No, it's nonsense. Why do you think anyone would fall for it?

So the prescription of the Left is, Create a One-World government, turn it over to leftist intellectuals and bureaucrats, and hope for the best.

Oh, I see. You're a political crank, frothing out conspiracy theories in the hopes it will help achieve your Stalinist utopia.

Needless to say, I reject your stalinist utopia, and I reject the lies that go along with it.

Then link it up, Cletus.

:)

You have a long running habit of ignoring my links, while YOU habitually fail to post yours.

Go break out some sweat, google it up.

Forum List

Back