A super spreader event today in Gettysburg.

And as the old ladies say around here, "A good time was had by all."

Will Trump and Rudy ever get tired of making fools of themselves? He`ll do no better in Gettysburg than George Pickett and Robert E. Lee.
Trump is expected to join Giuliani at Pennsylvania GOP lawmakers' voter fraud event (msn.com)
I was at the 1.5 Million March in DC a couple weeks ago. No one wore masks, and no one got sick.

Covid is a hoax. The CDC cannot produce a COVID 19 Isolate, so what that means is they cannot tell what strain of Corona you have.

2ndly, there were 30 million cases of Flu (Corona) in 2015, and in the last 3 months there are only 300.

They are calling all Corona positive tests Covid 19. You are being lied to. 99% of cases detected by these faulty tests are most likely the common cold or the common flu.

What is a coronavirus?
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that are known to cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).

1606512004864.png

Will Trump and Rudy ever get tired of making fools of themselves? He`ll do no better in Gettysburg than George Pickett and Robert E. Lee.
Trump is expected to join Giuliani at Pennsylvania GOP lawmakers' voter fraud event (msn.com)
I was at the 1.5 Million March in DC a couple weeks ago. No one wore masks, and no one got sick.

Covid is a hoax. The CDC cannot produce a COVID 19 Isolate, so what that means is they cannot tell what strain of Corona you have.

2ndly, there were 30 million cases of Flu (Corona) in 2015, and in the last 3 months there are only 300.

They are calling all Corona positive tests Covid 19. You are being lied to. 99% of cases detected by these faulty tests are most likely the common cold or the common flu.

What is a coronavirus?
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that are known to cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).

Most of these Wuhanvirus tests aren't accurate. Even Elon Musk had 2 positives and 2 negatives in a span of 2-3 days.

Are you living your life like a hermit?
I dam sure ain't, and I've done had the thing. I know alot of friends that have had it, and got over it also. One is in the quarantine right now, and is doing good. The wife took care of me, and she never got it, neither did any of my family, but if you watch CNN, they'd have you believing that you must seal off your door with sealant foam, and cut a slotted door that your wife can serve you food through. I have kin folk that are upper 80's, and they aren't living in fear either. Yes I take precautions by wearing a mask in stores and stuff, but you won't find me wearing a dam mask in my vehicle by myself or at my residence or when out hunting or fishing also by myself. Not sure what's going on, but the Demoncrats playing politic's with the thing has sure caused alot of trouble, especially with the delay of vaccines, and the trashing the reputation of a drug that has been treating patients for years without side affects. The cratzi's using their cratzi tactics to scare people into trusting them only, has been a huge disservice to this nations citizen's big time.

I dam sure ain't, and I've done had the thing. I know alot of friends that have had it, and got over it also. One is in the quarantine right now, and is doing good. The wife took care of me, and she never got it, neither did any of my family, but if you watch CNN, they'd have you believing that you must seal off your door with sealant foam, and cut a slotted door that your wife can serve you food through. I have kin folk that are upper 80's, and they aren't living in fear either. Yes I take precautions by wearing a mask in stores and stuff, but you won't find me wearing a dam mask in my vehicle by myself or at my residence or when out hunting or fishing also by myself. Not sure what's going on, but the Demoncrats playing politic's with the thing has sure caused alot of trouble, especially with the delay of vaccines, and the trashing the reputation of a drug that has been treating patients for years without side affects. The cratzi's using their cratzi tactics to scare people into trusting them only, has been a huge disservice to this nations citizen's big time.
I believe I had it in late December. I was pretty sick with typical cold like symptoms for about a week. Then I had a lingering cough that stuck with me for nearly two months.

Last week I had a tickle in an upper sinus that caused my eyes and nose to water and had a low-grade fever. No other symptoms. I still had an appetite and could still faintly smell things and taste well and took one Claritin and aspirin over a 2 day period and am fine. If I panicked and rushed out to take a Covid test, it probably would have come back positive for a mild sinus infection. I'm in agreement with you on the rest of this Wuhanvirus bullshit!

I wonder how many paranoid pussies ran out to their Dr.'s office or ER at the first sign of some sniffles, and really caught the Wuhanvirus as a result of being sissie's?

I believe I had it in late December. I was pretty sick with typical cold like symptoms for about a week. Then I had a lingering cough that stuck with me for nearly two months.
Yep, I think alot of people had it, but didn't know it. It wasn't officially here, but after we evaluated the timelines, it was here before the official reading of it.

I wonder how many paranoid pussies ran out to their Dr.'s office or ER at the first sign of some sniffles, and really caught the Wuhanvirus as a result of being sissie's?
LOL, well I think I had it and didn't know it back in December of last year, and it was said at the doctor's office that I had the flu, but what kind of flu ?? Anyway they gave me a prescription of doxycycline, and I went away to get over it. This year I got something again, so I went to the testing station because of the Covid being some of the symptoms now known about. Well they gave me the results saying I had the thing, and they issued me a prescription on the scene (doxycycline), and I went away to get over it. All is well, but I got friends dropping out left and right with everything but the Covid. Heart attacks, cancer, and that sort of stuff. Getting old sure ain't for sissies... LOL. The Covid ain't got nothing on that one. LOL

Forum List

Back