More Families Going To Be Crying Tears Of Sorrow.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
He's not old enough to have had the time to morph into a full sociopath. This one had to be born psychopathic I'd think. If Americans do not have enough ills on their plates to deal with then these psychopathic defects pop up out of nowhere & murder the innocent for kicks? Parents, siblings, mates, relatives & friends are the ones that suffer the longest, like what a horrible tragedy.

.........whooopdydoooo...blacks do this at FOUR times the rate of whites......blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa...so if you have any brains/sense/graduated grade school, you would be more worried about the blacks

Silva Jr.’s alleged killing spree came just days after he was charged with identity theft for allegedly using someone else’s Sonic app to make four orders at the same drive-in Wednesday, police said.

The $57 in food he allegedly stole included four quarter-pounders, six quarter-pound double burgers, a queso burger and 12 corn dogs, according to the Omaha World-Herald, citing an affidavit.

sonic-shooting.jpg

If you murder and maim a bunch Sonic employees because they wouldn't let you steal four quarter-pounders, six quarter-pound double burgers, a queso burger and 12 corn dogs... you might be a fat ass glutton.

The authorities need to check to see if there are any reports of missing persons and/or pets in the vicinity. If there are, we know who ate them. I also wonder if they know the whereabouts of the person whose Sonic app he was using.

I feel sorry for the first inmate who tries to snag something off his lunch tray in the jail cafeteria.

Forum List

Back