A Simple Truth

theliq

Platinum Member
Jul 12, 2011
Australia,Mullaloo
Soon after the Zionist Congress in Basel(Switzerland) in 1897,a Zionist delegation was sent to Palestine for a fact finding mission,and to explore the viability of settling Palestine(Palestine) with persecuted European Jews...The delegation replied back from Palestine with a cable that stated "The Bride Is Beautiful,...but she is Married to Another Man (The Palestinians)"

Despite that fact,many Zionists were aware of this happy marriage as early as 1897,they have deliberately chosen to terminate this relationship since they think that Jewish rights are more important than Palestinian rights.....This forcible Divorce of Palestine from its indigenous people was eloquently articulated by Ze'ey Jabotinsky,the founder of the Israeli political Right Wing,in 1926 who explained that:-

"The Tragedy lies in the Fact that is a collision here between TWO TRUTHS...but our justice is greater!!!!!!!The Arab is culturally backward!!!!!!!!!!but his instinctive patriotism is Just As Pure and Noble as our own; IT CANNOT BE BOUGHT,it can only be curbed!!!!!!

The question which needs to be asked is this:-
1.Do two Wrongs make a Right
2.Is it just to solve an injustice by perpetrating another injustice???????
3.If at one point,Palestinians injustice becomes Greater than Jewish injustice,does that justify perpetrating War Crimes to solve their Injustice.

What makes many Zionists Dangerous over time is that they START and Believe in their own PROPAGANDA.

To be continued (I have been away for two weeks,UK,France and Malaysia.........Now this is a discussion...I want NO TALK of Islamo Nazis thank you,just dialogue..steve

• Banned
Sounds like a cool holiday. What did you get up to?
I wish,it was work mainly.........Business all good,and lots of New orders and New Clients........caught up with friends,plenty of wine and beer and food,just great company I'm off to the US in July,....looking forward to it.steve

• Banned
Sounds like a cool holiday. What did you get up to?
I wish,it was work mainly.........Business all good,and lots of New orders and New Clients........caught up with friends,plenty of wine and beer and food,just great company I'm off to the US in July,....looking forward to it.steve
Wow amazing. Don't work too hard!
Well I use to for many years but now,I do all the light-lifting but important lifting.......where can I get a great Steak in Ashville NC and in Houston TX steve

• Banned
Soon after the Zionist Congress in Basel(Switzerland) in 1897,a Zionist delegation was sent to Palestine for a fact finding mission,and to explore the viability of settling Palestine(Palestine) with persecuted European Jews...The delegation replied back from Palestine with a cable that stated "The Bride Is Beautiful,...but she is Married to Another Man (The Palestinians)"

Despite that fact,many Zionists were aware of this happy marriage as early as 1897,they have deliberately chosen to terminate this relationship since they think that Jewish rights are more important than Palestinian rights.....This forcible Divorce of Palestine from its indigenous people was eloquently articulated by Ze'ey Jabotinsky,the founder of the Israeli political Right Wing,in 1926 who explained that:-

"The Tragedy lies in the Fact that is a collision here between TWO TRUTHS...but our justice is greater!!!!!!!The Arab is culturally backward!!!!!!!!!!but his instinctive patriotism is Just As Pure and Noble as our own; IT CANNOT BE BOUGHT,it can only be curbed!!!!!!

3.If at one point,Palestinians injustice becomes Greater than Jewish injustice,does that justify perpetrating War Crimes to solve their Injustice.

What makes many Zionists Dangerous over time is that they START and Believe in their own PROPAGANDA.

To be continued (I have been away for two weeks,UK,France and Malaysia.........Now this is a discussion...I want NO TALK of Islamo Nazis thank you,just dialogue..steve
To continue

Zionists Believe in their own Propaganda.......For example,Benjamin Netanyahu,Israel's Prime Minister proposed lately that Israel should never relinquish control over the Occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip or the Golan Heights..since he claims that the local population are descendents of non-indigenous Palestinians...(This is ridiculous as the Palestinians have been in Palestine for over 2500+ years longer than Jews probably as the Jews overthrew the original inhabitants the Canaanites,with Slaughter and Elimination) As the Jews fled under the Yoke of the Romans the Palestinians who were already in the Holy Land continued on(and the few remaining Jews with them,and lived in peace until the Zionists turned up in the early 1900's)

After the Romans dissolved from this area,The Bysantine sic Empire began,followed later by the Turks(Ottomans).

Back to Mr Net or BN......He also alleged that these people came to look for work and employment that was generated by the influx of new European Capital.!!!!!!????? One wonders at his mentality,Truely........Yehoshua Porat,A Hebrew University professor,completely refuted Prime Minister BN article published in the Daily Ha'aretz or is that Ha'aretz Daily.....it was a clear and open Rebuttle.......Before some of you start calling Professor Porat a NETANYAHU HATER it is worth me mentioning to you that Mr Porat in 1998 was working for the BN political campaign.

Moreover,it should be noted that any and all Zionist Investments in Palestine required employing Jewish Labour as decreed by the Jewish National Fund's racist bylaws.

In other words,the primary beneficiary of Zionist investment were Jewish Immigrants, AND NOT the Palestinian native population.

to be continued....This is a discussion I want NO TALK of Islamo-Nazis or Jew-Nazis thanks steve

Last edited:

The so called Palestinians were invaders from the surrounding nations with no legal rights to the land. The Ottomans tried 3 times to get them to settle the land and stop any future invasions from the south and west. Each time the arab muslims went straight back home when they found they had to work. Then in 1917 they lost the war they joined the Ottomans in fighting, so they lost any rights to the land when it was handed to the LoN as reparations for the war.

Apart from this the rest of your post is just RACIST ANTI SEMITIC PROPAGANDA AND BLOOD LIBELS

Last edited:

To continue

Zionists Believe in their own Propaganda.......For example,Benjamin Netanyahu,Israel's Prime Minister proposed lately that Israel should never relinquish control over the Occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip or the Golan Heights..since he claims that the local population are descendents of non-indigenous Palestinians...(This is ridiculous as the Palestinians have been in Palestine for over 2500+ years longer than Jews probably as the Jews overthrew the original inhabitants the Canaanites,with Slaughter and Elimination) As the Jews fled under the Yoke of the Romans the Palestinians who were already in the Holy Land continued on(and the few remaining Jews with them,and lived in peace until the Zionists turned up in the early 1900's)

After the Romans dissolved from this area,The Bysantine sic Empire began,followed later by the Turks(Ottomans).

Back to Mr Net or BN......He also alleged that these people came to look for work and employment that was generated by the influx of new European Capital.!!!!!!????? One wonders at his mentality,Truely........Yehoshua Porat,A Hebrew University professor,completely refuted Prime Minister BN article published in the Daily Ha'aretz or is that Ha'aretz Daily.....it was a clear and open Rebuttle.......Before some of you start calling Professor Porat a NETANYAHU HATER it is worth me mentioning to you that Mr Porat in 1998 was working for the BN political campaign.

Moreover,it should be noted that any and all Zionist Investments in Palestine required employing Jewish Labour as decreed by the Jewish National Fund's racist bylaws.

In other words,the primary beneficiary of Zionist investment were Jewish Immigrants, AND NOT the Palestinian native population.

to be continued....This is a discussion I want NO TALK of Islamo-Nazis or Jew-Nazis thanks steve

WRONG AGAIN The Jews have been in residence for 4,500 years the "Palestinians" never since 1099. The "Palestinians" did not exist until the late 19C when they tried to steal the name from the Jews after invading the land ( the Ottoman census shows this to be a fact )

The rest of your post is just RACIST ANTI SEMITIC PROPAGANDA AND BLOOD LIBELS

From the Survey of Palestine Vol. 1 page 185. About 90% of the migrants to Palestine were Jews from 1920 to 1946

upload_2016-4-29_15-22-43.png

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ Stanford University

The number of illegal Arab immigrants was insignificant.

"59. The conclusion is that Arab illegal immigration for the purposes of permanent settlement is insignificant."

A Survey of Palestine Vol 1, page 212, para. 59

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ Stanford University

The Arabs in Palestine | Jewish Virtual Library

A Population Boom
As Hussein foresaw, the regeneration of Palestine, and the growth of its population, came only after Jews returned in massive numbers. The Jewish population increased by 470,000 between World War I and World War II while the non-Jewish population rose by 588,000. In fact, the permanent Arab population increased 120 percent between 1922 and 1947.

This rapid growth was a result of several factors. One was immigration from neighboring states — constituting 37 percent of the total immigration to pre-state Israel — by Arabs who wanted to take advantage of the higher standard of living the Jews had made possible. The Arab population also grew because of the improved living conditions created by the Jews as they drained malarial swamps and brought improved sanitation and health care to the region. Thus, for example, the Muslim infant mortality rate fell from 201 per thousand in 1925 to 94 per thousand in 1945 and life expectancy rose from 37 years in 1926 to 49 in 1943.

The Arab population increased the most in cities with large Jewish populations that had created new economic opportunities. From 19221947, the non-Jewish population increased 290 percent in Haifa, 131 percent in Jerusalem and 158 percent in Jaffa. The growth in Arab towns was more modest: 42 percent in Nablus, 78 percent in Jenin and 37 percent in Bethlehem.

The facts:

"UNITED

NATIONS
A

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
OFFICIAL RECORDS OF THE SECOND SESSION OF
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

REPORT TO THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

VOLUME 1

b)IMMIGRATION AND NATURAL INCREASE

15. These changes in the population have been brought about by two forces: natural increase and immigration. The great increase in the Jewish population is due in the main to immigration. From 1920 to 1946, the total number of recorded Jewish immigrants into Palestine was about 376,000, or an average of over 8,000 per year. The flow has not been regular, however, being fairly high in 1924 to 1926, falling in the next few years (there was a net emigration in 1927) and rising to even higher levels between 1933 and 1936 as a result of the Nazi persecution in Europe. Between the census year of 1931 and the year 1936, the proportion of Jews to the total population rose from 18 per cent to nearly 30 per cent.

16. The Arab population has increased almost entirely as a result of an excess of births over deaths.

https://unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unispal.nsf/0/07175DE9FA2DE563852568D3006E10F3

Myths & Facts: The British Mandate Period (Chapter 2) | Jewish Virtual Library

The British response to Jewish immigration set a precedent of appeasing the Arabs, which was followed for the duration of the Mandate. The British placed restrictions on Jewish immigration while allowing Arabs to enter the country freely. Apparently, London did not feel that a flood of Arab immigrants would affect the country’s absorptive capacity.

During World War I, the Jewish population in Palestine declined because of the war, famine, disease and expulsion by the Turks. In 1915, approximately 83,000 Jews lived in Palestine among 590,000 Muslim and Christian Arabs. According to the 1922 census, the Jewish population was 84,000, while the Arabs numbered 643,000. 4 Thus, the Arab population grew exponentially while that of the Jews stagnated.

In the mid-1920s, Jewish immigration to Palestine increased primarily because of anti-Jewish economic legislation in Poland and Washington’s imposition of restrictive quotas. 5

The record number of immigrants in 1935 (see table) was a response to the growing persecution of Jews in Nazi Germany. The British administration considered this number too large, however, so the Jewish Agency was informed that less than one-third of the quota it asked for would be approved in 1936. 6

The British gave in further to Arab demands by announcing in the 1939 White Paper that an independent Arab state would be created within 10 years, and that Jewish immigration was to be limited to 75,000 for the next five years, after which it was to cease altogether. It also forbade land sales to Jews in 95 percent of the territory of Palestine. The Arabs, nevertheless, rejected the proposal.

Wow, you post from a Hasbara site and I post facts from the UN partition plan. You win. LOL

It was from the partition plan that gave most of Palestine to the European Zionists. Was the UN wrong in giving more than half of Palestine to Europeans?

Forum List

Back