A simple question:

• Banned
When democrats push red herring like BLM/ defund the police. When Democrats incite race riots, When Democrats impeach a previous president without proof, twice. When Democrats cause record inflation. When Democrats mandate useless mask or inoculations that do more harm than good. When Democrats ignore our border crisis and the resultant fentanyl crisis. The homeless crisis...creating sanctuary cities without permission, I could on and on. But silly me, I can't think of a single thing Putin did. Can you?

Last edited:
When democrats push red herring like BLM/ defund the police. When Democrats incite race riots, When Democrats impeach a previous president without proof, twice. When Democrats cause record inflation. When Democrats mandate useless mask or inoculations that do more harm than good. When Democrats ignore our boarder crisis and the fentanyl crisis. I could on and on. But silly me, I can't think of a single thing Putin did. Can you?
You mean besides invading a free country and killing thousands? Yea, no, Putin did nothing and Biden is evil.

07fd4afe-6ee0-444e-a6a8-d6f9560f4ca2_text.gif

I reiterate: Democrats push red herring like BLM/ defund the police. When Democrats incite race riots, When Democrats impeach a previous president without proof, twice. When Democrats cause record inflation. When Democrats mandate useless mask or inoculations that do more harm than good. When Democrats ignore our border crisis and the resultant fentanyl crisis. The homeless crisis...creating sanctuary cities without permission. ---Name one thing Putin has done to America that is worse.

When democrats push red herring like BLM/ defund the police. When Democrats incite race riots, When Democrats impeach a previous president without proof, twice. When Democrats cause record inflation. When Democrats mandate useless mask or inoculations that do more harm than good. When Democrats ignore our border crisis and the resultant fentanyl crisis. The homeless crisis...creating sanctuary cities without permission, I could on and on. But silly me, I can't think of a single thing Putin did. Can you?
Do you know anything?

Never mind. Rhetorical question

Dems, by a mile.

Putin never tried taking away my right to defend hearth and home like the dems have nor did he push to accept mental defectives/deviants (faggots/pedos) as normal.

Simply put the dems are a rat-borne plague in need of eradication.

Fentanyl number one cause of death US adults 18-45..... Now would those be repubs or libs

Do you know anything?

Never mind. Rhetorical question
It used to be "Anecdotal" the paradigm shifted too... , now it's "Rhetorical." Is the High inflation rate rhetorical? Can you libs keep your critical paradigms straight? Democrats push red herrings like BLM/ defund the police. When Democrats incite race riots, When Democrats impeach a previous president without proof, twice. When Democrats cause record inflation. When Democrats mandate useless mask or inoculations that do more harm than good. When Democrats ignore our border crisis and the resultant fentanyl crisis. The homeless crisis...creating sanctuary cities without permission. but Putin/Trump is bad?

It used to be "Anecdotal" the paradigm shifted too... , now it's "Rhetorical." Is the High inflation rate rhetorical? Can you libs keep your critical paradigms straight? Democrats push red herrings like BLM/ defund the police. When Democrats incite race riots, When Democrats impeach a previous president without proof, twice. When Democrats cause record inflation. When Democrats mandate useless mask or inoculations that do more harm than good. When Democrats ignore our border crisis and the resultant fentanyl crisis. The homeless crisis...creating sanctuary cities without permission. but Putin/Trump is bad
You guys tried to overthrow an election without proof, or even any evidence. So yea, whatever you say.

You guys tried to overthrow an election without proof, or even any evidence. So yea, whatever you say.
Who did that, and when did that happen? When Democrats incite race riots, When Democrats impeach a previous president without proof, twice. When Democrats cause record inflation. When Democrats mandate useless mask or inoculations that do more harm than good. When Democrats ignore our border crisis and the resultant fentanyl crisis. The homeless crisis...creating sanctuary cities without permission.

Forum List

Back