...a set of horns will get you only so far....

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021

51-month sentence urged for ‘QAnon Shaman’ Jacob Chansley​

“Defendant Chansley’s now-famous criminal acts have made him the public face of the Capitol riot,” prosecutors said.

11/10/2021 12:26 AM EST

"Jacob Chansley — the QAnon adherent who infamously stormed the Senate chamber shirtless and wearing horns on Jan. 6 — should go to prison for 51 months, prosecutors said Tuesday in a late-night sentencing memo carrying their stiffest recommendation yet in any case stemming from the insurrection.

Images of Chansley on the Senate rostrum, where he scrawled a menacing note to Vice President Mike Pence, became iconic in the aftermath of the attack. The so-called “QAnon Shaman” is just the third felony defendant to reach the sentencing phase of his prosecution after pleading guilty to obstructing Congress’ effort to certify the 2020 election."

1636547721086.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From this morning's Politico

LMAOROFL..........

I'm sure the MILLIONS of our tax dollars that Nazi Piglosi spent on buying his "antics" to stir all this shit up was well spent. This created menagerie of malcontent morons she paid for to create this "insurrection" has her smiling because it's nothing more than another piece of Dem created theatrics to detract us all from what they are doing behind closed doors.............continuing to carry out The Obama Agenda.

A local guy is one of those arrested and he seemed to have cold feet. It seems prosecutors have decided to go for more than a slap on the wrist. He supposedly had a plea deal in place and then backed out at the hearing. The judge wasn't pleased but continued it to next month.

I figured the sentence wasn't something he was looking forward to.

I think Trump supporters have learned the lesson of not doing the crime if you can't do the time.

LMAOROFL..........

I'm sure the MILLIONS of our tax dollars that Nazi Piglosi spent on buying his "antics" to stir all this shit up was well spent. This created menagerie of malcontent morons she paid for to create this "insurrection" has her smiling because it's nothing more than another piece of Dem created theatrics to detract us all from what they are doing behind closed doors.............continuing to carry out The Obama Agenda.
Yep, just throw all of them under the bus. I don't blame you, they are nothing but an inconvenience now.

51-month sentence urged for ‘QAnon Shaman’ Jacob Chansley​

“Defendant Chansley’s now-famous criminal acts have made him the public face of the Capitol riot,” prosecutors said.

11/10/2021 12:26 AM EST

"Jacob Chansley — the QAnon adherent who infamously stormed the Senate chamber shirtless and wearing horns on Jan. 6 — should go to prison for 51 months, prosecutors said Tuesday in a late-night sentencing memo carrying their stiffest recommendation yet in any case stemming from the insurrection.

Images of Chansley on the Senate rostrum, where he scrawled a menacing note to Vice President Mike Pence, became iconic in the aftermath of the attack. The so-called “QAnon Shaman” is just the third felony defendant to reach the sentencing phase of his prosecution after pleading guilty to obstructing Congress’ effort to certify the 2020 election."

View attachment 562432

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From this morning's Politico
Really, we need to bring back public hangings and burnings and such.

For things like trespassing, heresy & so forth.

It worked for our ancestors - why not us?

:)

"........ the MILLIONS of our tax dollars that Nazi Piglosi spent on buying his "antics"...... This created menagerie of malcontent morons she paid for to create this "insurrection" has her smiling ...... another piece of Dem created theatrics to detract us....."

OK, let's go where angels fear to tread.

So, good poster Toffenut, just to be clear so there will be no 'lost-in-translaton' mistake

1. What you are asserting is that Speaker of the House Pelosi paid for the Horn Guy's "antics"?

2. And..... her funding (by appropriating tax monies) created a crowd of "malcontent morons" that attacked the Capitol, and the police?

3. And, that the whole January 6th attack were 'created theatrics" intended to only detract?
Did I get the main points down?
Is that the gist of your brief?

Feel free to expand if I edited too severely and your most salient points were not adequately represented.

Forum List

Back