A sad night for America

AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Roll in your own ineptness conservatives, no one is buying your bullshit anymore.

Hey dumbfuck seeing as Obama is losing the popular vote I would say more of them is buying our ideals you ignorant retard.

Guess who's going to be the President for the next four years? :D

USA! USA! USA!

AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Roll in your own ineptness conservatives, no one is buying your bullshit anymore.

Hey dumbfuck seeing as Obama is losing the popular vote I would say more of them is buying our ideals you ignorant retard.

When did the popular vote become relevant? :confused:

:lol:

USA! USA! USA!

Why are you chanting the country you just killed?

USA! USA! USA!

HUH?

rather KENYA KENYA KENYA

hey get real!

USA! USA! USA!

:eusa_clap: :lol: America is alive and well my friend with another four years of President Barack Motherfuckin' Obama at the helm. Your ideology and political beliefs were laughed in the face of by America tonight.

What are you laughing at? You helped kill the country you fucking idiot.

All of you clowns and you're foolishness, that's what. You guys nominate the plastic man and it's my fault you lose.

You ignorant fucking idiot. You still dont get it do you? Do you think this is a win for you ? You are one of the stupidest forms of Paulbots out there.

Nope, I sure don't. But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy you whining like a small child.

I turned of the TV ....I am saddened at people celebration the fact that they killed this country....Fucking retards. Well I guess I will have to fight for what the country can be again. First thing is first time to take back our schools from the communist retards so maybe our children will have more brains in the future...and second teach our girls to think of more then fucking everything that moves and killing babies cause they didn't use a condom.
Who's fault is it that Mitt lost?

Idiots. Those who are at Fault. Idiot Progressives and Idiot Paulbots and idiot Liberaltarians and the bunch idiot women who apparently do only think of their vaginas and Idiot black folk who voted for the new slave master cause he was Black.
*nods* Your platform is fine? OK... Well... Keep that up and you'll lose the next election as well. Hey... I warned ya.

When did the popular vote become relevant? :confused:

You are the dumbest fucker around. Maybe if you read the quote you would understand the post you ignorant fool.

USA! USA! USA!

:eusa_clap: :lol: America is alive and well my friend with another four years of President Barack Motherfuckin' Obama at the helm. Your ideology and political beliefs were laughed in the face of by America tonight.

Yours is typical of the jeering going on, but everyone knows America is dying because of you Leftist scum.

All of you clowns and you're foolishness, that's what. You guys nominate the plastic man and it's my fault you lose.

You ignorant fucking idiot. You still dont get it do you? Do you think this is a win for you ? You are one of the stupidest forms of Paulbots out there.

Nope, I sure don't. But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy you whining like a small child.

Boy maybe when you realize the country died tonight with the help of fucking idiots like you then you understand why I am a bit peeved at retards like you.

Yours is typical of the jeering going on, but everyone knows America is dying because of you Leftist scum.

Really? Than why did your boy Mitt lose tonight? Seems to me America is happy with it's direction if they put Obama back in four years?

:badgrin:

Boy maybe when you realize the country died tonight with the help of fucking idiots like you then you understand why I am a bit peeved at retards like you.

Old man, nobody cares how you feel.

Really? Than why did your boy Mitt lose tonight? Seems to me America is happy with it's direction if they put Obama back in four years?

:badgrin:

They want more freebies (welfare) that's what this is all about.

Forum List

Back