A sad night for America

If America chose Obama again, they must see something in him. They must have enough hope and faith that he can fix things. They have chosen to give him a second chance.

It's a sad night for the losers in America. The winners in America are doing just fine thank you and things are getting better.

YAYYYY things are better .......... better faster free phones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2:

what a joke ... bunch of ****

Free phones are paid for by the phone companies.

Are you fucking retarded? Free phones are just handed out by phone companies? How much fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that?

If America chose Obama again, they must see something in him. They must have enough hope and faith that he can fix things. They have chosen to give him a second chance.

Oh crap! He doesn't have Bush to blame this time!

I turned of the TV ....I am saddened at people celebration the fact that they killed this country....Fucking retards. Well I guess I will have to fight for what the country can be again. First thing is first time to take back our schools from the communist retards so maybe our children will have more brains in the future...and second teach our girls to think of more then fucking everything that moves and killing babies cause they didn't use a condom.

I turned of the TV ....I am saddened at people celebration the fact that they killed this country....Fucking retards. Well I guess I will have to fight for what the country can be again. First thing is first time to take back our schools from the communist retards so maybe our children will have more brains in the future...and second teach our girls to think of more then fucking everything that moves and killing babies cause they didn't use a condom.
Who's fault is it that Mitt lost?

Idiots. Those who are at Fault. Idiot Progressives and Idiot Paulbots and idiot Liberaltarians and the bunch idiot women who apparently do only think of their vaginas and Idiot black folk who voted for the new slave master cause he was Black.

AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Roll in your own ineptness conservatives, no one is buying your bullshit anymore.

Idiots. Those who are at Fault. Idiot Progressives and Idiot Paulbots and idiot Liberaltarians and the bunch idiot women who apparently do only think of their vaginas and Idiot black folk who voted for the new slave master cause he was Black.

Maybe next time you guys will nominate somebody electable.

AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Roll in your own ineptness conservatives, no one is buying your bullshit anymore.

Hey dumbfuck seeing as Obama is losing the popular vote I would say more of them is buying our ideals you ignorant retard.

Forum List

Back