A real question. If biden can't debate Trump....how is he going to lead the country?

You gotta quit listening to Tucker Carlson. Biden's campaign has already committed to 3 debates with Trump. The real question is, will Trump show up to the debates?

Joe Biden’s campaign on Monday committed to three scheduled debates with President Trump in September and October and criticized the president for taking varied positions on whether he would participate in debates and how many.

The campaign’s letter to the Commission on Presidential Debates, obtained by The Washington Post and written by Biden campaign manager Jen O’Malley Dillon, stated that Biden would participate in the debates already planned by the commission, which would be on Sept. 29, Oct. 15 and Oct. 22. Biden’s yet-to-be-named running mate would participate in an Oct. 7 vice presidential debate.

Sorry for blowing up your thread.

You gotta quit listening to Tucker Carlson. Biden's campaign has already committed to 3 debates with Trump. The real question is, will Trump show up to the debates?

Joe Biden’s campaign on Monday committed to three scheduled debates with President Trump in September and October and criticized the president for taking varied positions on whether he would participate in debates and how many.

The campaign’s letter to the Commission on Presidential Debates, obtained by The Washington Post and written by Biden campaign manager Jen O’Malley Dillon, stated that Biden would participate in the debates already planned by the commission, which would be on Sept. 29, Oct. 15 and Oct. 22. Biden’s yet-to-be-named running mate would participate in an Oct. 7 vice presidential debate.

Again....they keep talking about why he shouldn't debate Trump......I know you guys believe what the democrats tell you....but you should really actually use your brains.

you are an idiot ? do you honestly believe that Trump is afraid of a debate ? after what your communist allies have thrown at him for the past 4 yrs you treasonous sack of dog shit.

Again....they keep talking about why he shouldn't debate Trump......I know you guys believe what the democrats tell you....but you should really actually use your brains.

While there are those out there who think it is a bad idea for Biden to debate Trump, Biden has already committed to 3 debates, and will show up. Him not debating Trump is just wishful thinking on your part.

you are an idiot ? do you honestly believe that Trump is afraid of a debate ? after what your communist allies have thrown at him for the past 4 yrs you treasonous sack of dog shit.

Dunno if he's afraid or not, but I do know that he's not well prepared to debate him, nor do I think he has much interest in doing so. Treasonous? Might wanna slow down on the demagoguery there dude, I served this country in the U.S. Navy for over 20 years, and in 4 different war zones. What have YOU done for this country?

I know asking rational questions of left wing democrats is pointless...but.......if joe biden can't be allowed by the democrat party to debate President Trump in an open debate forum.....why would you vote for him?
Biden doesn't know shit from apple butter.

That may be your opinion, but Biden has already committed to 3 debates.

I know asking rational questions of left wing democrats is pointless...but.......if joe biden can't be allowed by the democrat party to debate President Trump in an open debate forum.....why would you vote for him?

Link. Public statement. Not three debates hosted by Jim Acosta either. Actual substantive debates.

Link. Public statement. Not three debates hosted by Jim Acosta either. Actual substantive debates.

Post 2 has the link showing that Biden has already committed to 3 debates. I also pasted in part of the article.

1594333890047.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

Who are they?

Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham?

You might consider using your brain. trump is about to walk into a blast furnace when he debates Biden. Calling Biden names is not going to help him win debates on policy. And I can't wait until trump starts trying to brag about the economy. You guys have lied to yourselves about Biden. It's going to be a painful lesson for you.

Who are they?

You might consider using your brain. trump is about to walk into a blast furnace when he debates Biden. Calling Biden names is not going to help him win debates on policy. And I can't wait until trump starts trying to brag about the economy. You guys have lied to yourselves about Biden. It's going to be a painful lesson for you.

& this time around, donny hasta defend his record & policies....

While there are those out there who think it is a bad idea for Biden to debate Trump, Biden has already committed to 3 debates, and will show up. Him not debating Trump is just wishful thinking on your part.
The body of Biden might show up, but the mind of Biden will be somewhere in Alaska or Hawaii, maybe even Joe's basement.....

Who are they?

I just don't see Biden as being that sharp at all. Maybe you are right, and Biden is a genius- but he just hasn't shown it to me yet.

Should be interesting, that's for sure. And in a fall without the NFL or World Series, everyone will be tuned in to see Vice President Biden's claimed brilliance.

Who are they?

Yep and there is nothing to defend. Joe Biden would have won the presidency 4 years ago had he run. But you can't blame a man for taking a time out after burying his son. Biden is more qualified and more skilled than Hillary Clinton. trump is going to get served.

Who are they?

Yep and when the question is asked what did you do for the country, after the President tells of how great the economy was before Joe Biden working with China released the Kung Flu on US, then he can ask Joe what he did for the economy those 40 years in Congress and 8 years as VP for the brown turd, that chased most of the jobs to Mexico and China....

Forum List

Back