A real question. If biden can't debate Trump....how is he going to lead the country?

You gotta quit listening to Tucker Carlson. Biden's campaign has already committed to 3 debates with Trump. The real question is, will Trump show up to the debates?

Joe Biden’s campaign on Monday committed to three scheduled debates with President Trump in September and October and criticized the president for taking varied positions on whether he would participate in debates and how many.

The campaign’s letter to the Commission on Presidential Debates, obtained by The Washington Post and written by Biden campaign manager Jen O’Malley Dillon, stated that Biden would participate in the debates already planned by the commission, which would be on Sept. 29, Oct. 15 and Oct. 22. Biden’s yet-to-be-named running mate would participate in an Oct. 7 vice presidential debate.

Sorry for blowing up your thread.

Again....they keep talking about why he shouldn't debate Trump......I know you guys believe what the democrats tell you....but you should really actually use your brains.

While there are those out there who think it is a bad idea for Biden to debate Trump, Biden has already committed to 3 debates, and will show up. Him not debating Trump is just wishful thinking on your part.
The body of Biden might show up, but the mind of Biden will be somewhere in Alaska or Hawaii, maybe even Joe's basement.....
Bumbling Joe.

The Biden camp is going to look for every excuse to keep him from having an honest debate with Trump. That’s a given!

The people close to Biden know he doesn’t have a chance of beating Trump in a debate. I fully expect them to try changing the rules to benefit Biden. :)

You gotta quit listening to Tucker Carlson. Biden's campaign has already committed to 3 debates with Trump. The real question is, will Trump show up to the debates?

Joe Biden’s campaign on Monday committed to three scheduled debates with President Trump in September and October and criticized the president for taking varied positions on whether he would participate in debates and how many.

The campaign’s letter to the Commission on Presidential Debates, obtained by The Washington Post and written by Biden campaign manager Jen O’Malley Dillon, stated that Biden would participate in the debates already planned by the commission, which would be on Sept. 29, Oct. 15 and Oct. 22. Biden’s yet-to-be-named running mate would participate in an Oct. 7 vice presidential debate.

Again....they keep talking about why he shouldn't debate Trump......I know you guys believe what the democrats tell you....but you should really actually use your brains.

While there are those out there who think it is a bad idea for Biden to debate Trump, Biden has already committed to 3 debates, and will show up. Him not debating Trump is just wishful thinking on your part.
The body of Biden might show up, but the mind of Biden will be somewhere in Alaska or Hawaii, maybe even Joe's basement.....
Wrong. You guys have chosen to believe a lie. You are going to learn a hard lesson.

Who are they?

Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham?

You might consider using your brain. trump is about to walk into a blast furnace when he debates Biden. Calling Biden names is not going to help him win debates on policy. And I can't wait until trump starts trying to brag about the economy. You guys have lied to yourselves about Biden. It's going to be a painful lesson for you.

& this time around, donny hasta defend his record & policies....
Yep and there is nothing to defend. Joe Biden would have won the presidency 4 years ago had he run. But you can't blame a man for taking a time out after burying his son. Biden is more qualified and more skilled than Hillary Clinton. trump is going to get served.
Biden would have gotten his ass pounded four years ago. Buried one son why the other was fucking his widow.

Joe Biden's handlers are trying desperately to give Biden a way out of the debates. I doubt that poor ol' Joe can stand for an hour and if he does, he'll be wandering around trying to find which camera he should face.

This is a stupid effort to back out, nothing more, nothing less.

Biden should not debate Trump unless …
… the president agrees to release his tax returns and agrees to real-time fact-checking.
By Thomas L. Friedman New York Times
JULY 8, 2020 — 11:21AM

y about Joe Biden debating Donald Trump. He should do it only under two conditions. Otherwise, he’s giving Trump unfair advantages.

First, Biden should declare that he will take part in a debate only if Trump releases his tax returns for 2016 through 2018. Biden has already done so, and they are on his website. Trump must, too. No more gifting Trump something he can attack while hiding his own questionable finances.

And second, Biden should insist that a real-time fact-checking team approved by both candidates be hired by the nonpartisan Commission on Presidential Debates — and that 10 minutes before the scheduled conclusion of the debate this team report on any misleading statements, phony numbers or outright lies either candidate had uttered. That way no one in that massive television audience can go away easily misled.

If Biden can't debate Trump then how is he going to run the country?

Ever watch Weekend at Bernie's? He won't debate Trump, ever. Cuz he's almost brain-dead.

Who are they?

You might consider using your brain. trump is about to walk into a blast furnace when he debates Biden. Calling Biden names is not going to help him win debates on policy. And I can't wait until trump starts trying to brag about the economy. You guys have lied to yourselves about Biden. It's going to be a painful lesson for you.

Yep and there is nothing to defend. Joe Biden would have won the presidency 4 years ago had he run. But you can't blame a man for taking a time out after burying his son. Biden is more qualified and more skilled than Hillary Clinton. trump is going to get served.
That wasnt what the brown turd Obammy told his VP. Maybe you need to pull your head out of Uranus..
Obama reportedly told Biden 'you don't have to' run for president
Their report goes on to say that Obama quietly tried to convince his vice president to sit out of the 2016 presidential race, arguing that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had a better chance to build upon his eight years as president. He was also worried about Biden's state of mind following the death of his son, Beau.

The Biden camp is going to look for every excuse to keep him from having an honest debate with Trump. That’s a given!

The people close to Biden know he doesn’t have a chance of beating Trump in a debate. I fully expect them to try changing the rules to benefit Biden. :)
trump is going to get destroyed.

Biden's not gonna lead the country.

Most likely Obama will through Biden's VP pick who'll be Susan Rice.
That's who he will pick.

She's in like Flint!

Susan Rice's documented lies on the Sunday news shows about the youtube video and Benghazi aren't going to look good for her.

My guess is that Sleepy Joe will pick Pocahontas. An Indian Squaw certainly qualifies as a "person of color" and her strategic withdrawal allowed Bite Me to schlong Crazy Bernie and seize the nomination.

They who?

Let's face it.
Biden IS and WILL BE a puppet for the Democrat Marxist far left.
What a better candidate then a dementia addled one who can be sworn in, in a Court of Law and say that he truly forgot!
Wake up, America!

trump is going to get destroyed.
Just like you said he would in ‘16? lol

Who are they?

Yep and when the question is asked what did you do for the country, after the President tells of how great the economy was before Joe Biden working with China released the Kung Flu on US, then he can ask Joe what he did for the economy those 40 years in Congress and 8 years as VP for the brown turd, that chased most of the jobs to Mexico and China....

coronavirus
15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe
By MYAH WARD
04/15/2020 06:27 PM EDT

POLITICO has compiled a list of 15 times the president hailed China for its push to prevent a pandemic in the early months of 2020 — an effort that ultimately failed:

Jan. 22
, Twitter:
“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”
Jan. 24, Twitter:
“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement:
“And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”

Jan. 30, Fox News interview:
"China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."

Feb. 7, Remarks at North Carolina Opportunity Now Summit in Charlotte, N.C.:
"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

Feb. 7, Twitter:
“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

Feb. 7, Remarks before Marine One departure:
"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”

Feb. 10, Fox Business interview:
"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

Feb. 10, campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.:
“I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”

Feb. 13, Fox News interview:
“I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."

Feb. 18, remarks before Air Force One departure:
“I think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s doing it very professionally.”

Feb. 23, remarks before Marine One departure:
"I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?"

Feb. 26, remarks at a business roundtable in New Delhi, India:
“China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”
Feb. 27, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

“I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:
“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”
15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe

When Trump covered for China’s alleged coronavirus coverup

The Wall Street Journal reports that Trump was advised twice in January to press China to be more transparent about the outbreak in Wuhan. But Trump ignored the advice:

Early this year, several of Mr. Trump’s political advisers inside and outside the campaign urged him to take on China more directly, which they argued would have bipartisan appeal. One idea they suggested was a special commission to investigate the origins of the virus and whether Beijing responded sufficiently to control the outbreak.
Mr. Trump twice declined suggestions from his team in January to press [Chinese President] Xi [Jinping] for more transparency about the virus’s causes and symptoms, in one case saying that the criticism could cause Beijing to be less helpful, said White House officials.

In fact, Trump didn’t just decline the suggestions; he actually went in the opposite direction. Trump repeatedly praised China’s coronavirus response through late February. And on two different occasions, he actually vouched for China’s transparency, despite the advice.
Trump did so voluntarily on Jan. 24, tweeting, “The United States greatly appreciates [China’s] efforts and transparency.” He was then asked directly on Feb. 7 whether he was “concerned that China is covering up the full extent of coronavirus.” He said flatly, “No. … They’re working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...p-covered-chinas-alleged-coronavirus-coverup/

I know asking rational questions of left wing democrats is pointless...but.......if joe biden can't be allowed by the democrat party to debate President Trump in an open debate forum.....why would you vote for him?
Biden doesn't know shit from apple butter.

That may be your opinion, but Biden has already committed to 3 debates.
Link. Public statement. Not three debates hosted by Jim Acosta either. Actual substantive debates.

Post 2 has the link showing that Biden has already committed to 3 debates. I also pasted in part of the article.
Stated in public?

Who are they?

Playing the drama black queen card, I see.
F'in homo!!!

Most of these bed wetters have atrophied frontal lobes. Years of public school programming and zero critical thinking have had a devastating effect on millions of people who are fugitives of natural selection. If we just removed some safety devices the problem would solve itself in a few years.

Who are they?

That wasnt what the brown turd Obammy told his VP. Maybe you need to pull your head out of Uranus..
Obama reportedly told Biden 'you don't have to' run for president
Their report goes on to say that Obama quietly tried to convince his vice president to sit out of the 2016 presidential race, arguing that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had a better chance to build upon his eight years as president. He was also worried about Biden's state of mind following the death of his son, Beau.
If Biden would have run he would have won. Hillary won the popular vote, Biden would have won the rust belt vote. You are here arguing about why Biden won't debate trump when they've already agreed to debate. I don't read the Washington Examiner. It right wing crap. So maybe you pull you head out because trump is about to take a royal kicking.

Forum List

Back