A rambling desperate Donald Trump

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I almost feel sorry for this guy. His interviews on FOX News are disconnected, jumping erratically from one thought to another with little or no cohesive structure. His FOX news hosts try unsuccessfully to bring him back to their original question, only to have him wander off to track again and again. His speech is strained and tight as he tries unsuccessfully to hide his breathing problems. I sincerely hope there are clear thinking people around him with contingency plans in place, should he break down. Donald Trump knows he is losing this election, and with January not far off, an avalanche of financial and legal woes await him, with no White House to hide behind, legal indictments will soon follow. Were this anyone else, it would be just another unfortunate situation, but this is a sitting US President, with the levers of the only remaining superpower at his disposal.

I don't often worry about things of this kind, but I'm worried now --

I almost feel sorry for this guy. His interviews on FOX News are disconnected, jumping erratically from one thought to another with little or no cohesive structure. His FOX news hosts try unsuccessfully to bring him back to their original question, only to have him wander off to track again and again. His speech is strained and tight as he tries unsuccessfully to hide his breathing problems. I sincerely hope there are clear thinking people around him with contingency plans in place, should he break down. Donald Trump knows he is losing this election, and with January not far off, an avalanche of financial and legal woes await him, with no White House to hide behind, legal indictments will soon follow. Were this anyone else, it would be just another unfortunate situation, but this is a sitting US President, with the levers of the only remaining superpower at his disposal.

:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

You should not feel sorry for him. You should feel sorry for those he has killed through his shitty leadership.

You should not feel sorry for him. You should feel sorry for those he has killed through his shitty leadership.
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

He has killed.............LMAO...............Chi Com virus and how TRUMP IS KILLING PEOPLE.

Get off the drugs bro...........you are mental.

His blind brainwashed supporters defend the heavy breathing coughing obviously ill liar trying to scam Americans into thinking he is healthy.

His blind brainwashed supporters defend the heavy breathing coughing obviously ill liar trying to scam Americans into thinking he is healthy.
WOW......ADJECTIVES............GOOD JOB

I can recommend a good psychologist.

A "desperate" Trump?
Have you seen Nancy's push for a new "25th Amendment" in case Biden wins?
The democrats are terrified Biden will win.

Forum List

Back