A quote from Kennedy

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Imagine Trump loses. He has given a voice to MILLIONS of working class workers,mostly white who have been ignored by the democrats since the 60's and the GOP since at least the 80's.Will they continue to just play nice and be ignored after they have given it one last hurrah in getting a voice elected that hears us and will fight for us elected? I think so. I think Trump gave a voice for an already irate large minority of people....several million easily. We know what's coming with Clinton...more HORRIBLE trade deals which will send MORE jobs overseas,gun confiscation by EO,a feckless pathetic cuckold GOP that won't stop her from doing any of it. etc etc....Will Trump concede if he "loses"? Will he bankroll a state like Texas declaring independence and use his pull in foreign countries to get just one country like Russia to recognize said state? My entire point is this. We tried just one last time to do things peacefully but if it fails what happens? I am torn....I don't think people are ready for a violent revolution but I do think Clinton will push people as close to that as they have ever been...between more jobs gone overseas,more non white invasion taking what few jobs are left and then confiscation of guns it might just take a small spark....

Oh and another quote that is brilliant in this situation.

It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. Samuel Adams

I just got done reading some idiotic article on WashPo about how the GOP is done for if Trump loses because the GOP won't change blah blah blah...they seriously think us "trumpkins" are gonna come crawling back to them....why would we!? I was planning on sitting this election out until Trump ran! I had zero intention of voting for Cruz or Rubio or Kasich or any of them...the GOP sure does take people for granted.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. John F. Kennedy
Did he say that before or after he made peaceful revolution impossible? That's what he did when he told the American people to give, give, give to the government but expect nothing in return.

I think Trump gave a voice for an already irate large minority of people.
I think you're right about that. I don't know if that minority are irate over the true facts (or not) but it doesn't matter.

Did he say that before or after he made peaceful revolution impossible? That's what he did when he told the American people to give, give, give to the government but expect nothing in return.

Your mistake was having faith in the Republican Party, which exists to give tax breaks to rich people and always has. Whose economic policies have lead to the largest transfer of wealth in the history of the world - all of it upwards.

Voting for a candidate for white people is, and always has been, a mistake. Vote for a candidate for ALL of the people. Immigration and globalism is not your enemy, corporatism is. Globalism is what enabled the US to become the richest country in the world. Xenophobia will turn it into the Third World hell-hole that Donald Trump thinks it already is.

The United States is not a nation built by white people, for white people. It is a nation built by black slaves, white Europeans, Hispanics and Chinese "guest workers", and stolen from Native Americans after a bloody genocide. The United States is built by the work of illegal immigrants who pick your food, and work your crops.

It is time that all those who work on America's behalf be given a place at the table. As long as the Republican Party is the party of white male privilege, it will continue to decline in power, influence and relevance.

Jack Kennedy didn't tell people to give, give, give to their government. He told people to contribute their time and their work to building the nation. Big difference.

Here's a quote from me: Those who resort to terrorism will damn their cause more surely than anything the "enemy" can do to them.

Go on, keep talking all this revolution stuff for fun but understand that there are people out there who actually do think it would be cool to go blow up the local mosque or ambush federal agents or any number of other things that will surely reflect very badly on the few legitimate gripes you have. The normal political avenues for change is not working for you because people already think you are fucking loony tunes with the conspiracy theories.

Your mistake was having faith in the Republican Party, which exists to give tax breaks to rich people and always has. Whose economic policies have lead to the largest transfer of wealth in the history of the world - all of it upwards.

Voting for a candidate for white people is, and always has been, a mistake. Vote for a candidate for ALL of the people. Immigration and globalism is not your enemy, corporatism is. Globalism is what enabled the US to become the richest country in the world. Xenophobia will turn it into the Third World hell-hole that Donald Trump thinks it already is.

The United States is not a nation built by white people, for white people. It is a nation built by black slaves, white Europeans, Hispanics and Chinese "guest workers", and stolen from Native Americans after a bloody genocide. The United States is built by the work of illegal immigrants who pick your food, and work your crops.

It is time that all those who work on America's behalf be given a place at the table. As long as the Republican Party is the party of white male privilege, it will continue to decline in power, influence and relevance.

Jack Kennedy didn't tell people to give, give, give to their government. He told people to contribute their time and their work to building the nation. Big difference.
Way to go. You are wrong on every single point. Congrats!

Once he talks about non white invasion taking our jobs, you know we have another full bodied racist. Its what the Trump campaign is all about

Imagine Trump loses. He has given a voice to MILLIONS of working class workers,mostly white who have been ignored by the democrats since the 60's and the GOP since at least the 80's.Will they continue to just play nice and be ignored after they have given it one last hurrah in getting a voice elected that hears us and will fight for us elected? I think so. I think Trump gave a voice for an already irate large minority of people....several million easily. We know what's coming with Clinton...more HORRIBLE trade deals which will send MORE jobs overseas,gun confiscation by EO,a feckless pathetic cuckold GOP that won't stop her from doing any of it. etc etc....Will Trump concede if he "loses"? Will he bankroll a state like Texas declaring independence and use his pull in foreign countries to get just one country like Russia to recognize said state? My entire point is this. We tried just one last time to do things peacefully but if it fails what happens? I am torn....I don't think people are ready for a violent revolution but I do think Clinton will push people as close to that as they have ever been...between more jobs gone overseas,more non white invasion taking what few jobs are left and then confiscation of guns it might just take a small spark....

Oh and another quote that is brilliant in this situation.

It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. Samuel Adams

I just got done reading some idiotic article on WashPo about how the GOP is done for if Trump loses because the GOP won't change blah blah blah...they seriously think us "trumpkins" are gonna come crawling back to them....why would we!? I was planning on sitting this election out until Trump ran! I had zero intention of voting for Cruz or Rubio or Kasich or any of them...the GOP sure does take people for granted.

That's a rather pleasant way to urge an armed white supremacist rebellion (you well know what you've posted on here before relative to white supremacy), but the whole purpose of the american political system and power structure has always been to keep the masses in check, extract the societal wealth and concentrate it into the hands of the substantial people. All that's going on here is that you've at long last come to the realization that you're not one of the substantial people, you cast your lot with the wrong bunch bub. And let’s be honest, “either” party is the wrong bunch, one in the same in terms of societal trajectory.

Your entire political system and economic system takes human beings for granted and your whiteness does not exclude you in the calculation, you’re merely awakening to what “they”, those you hate, have always known; yours is a society still based upon a model of colonization that mines the soul, spirit, energy, and essence of the human being to run their authoritarian systems. And we’re all on the menu.

We do agree on this point however, you and I, the political system has nothing to do with granting the unsubstantial people a voice in their own governance. The system will continue to exert control until there is some perturbation of the system. Look at the history of the FBI, cointellpro, privatized prisons, mass incarceration/”war on drugs”, militarization of police depts. Authoritarian systems are always on shaky ground and they know this, that’s why they always pay so much attention to controlling the narrative (“history”), the media, and thought. This “revolution” you speak of will need to occur in the minds of the unsubstantial people first, and you’ll need to figure out who your allies are in this. You’ve been indoctrinated to avoid them; the power structure’s done very well at keeping you quibbling amongst yourselves, they know what happens if they fail to maintain that.

Actually, the poster is spot on, get comfortable where you are, you chose this.

The traitorous GOP, has inadvertently given birth to a legitimate Third party.

Forum List

Back