A Question To Conservatives Who Believe In A Ban On Abortions

If you don't want to get pregnant. Don't spread your legs.....use protection or get the tubes tied.
The condom failure rate is 13%.
The diaphragm failure rate is 5% when ideally used. However,
the typical failure rate is 18 to 20%.

Well that seems to be what you posted several times.
STFU. I made a point and it was to not do it if you don't want a child. Use protection. If you don't then I don't give a damn if you feel abused.....lol

Everyone loves sex unless they are an idiot. Just make the right choices and stop whining. Plenty of time to decide not to have the baby in Mississippi.

STFU. I made a point and it was to not do it if you don't want a child. Use protection. If you don't then I don't give a damn if you feel abused.....lol

And in most of the states against your position they almost all have that clause if your life is in danger.

If you don't want to get pregnant. Don't spread your legs.....use protection or get the tubes tied.

If you get knocked up. You have almost 4 months to make up your mind. That is not unreasonable.
The four months is irrelevant. You and I both know the goal is zero. Texas’ law would make it 6 weeks, before many women even know they are pregnant. It is the same slippery slope you argue against with gun rights only in this case there ARE laws in the works.

Would you willingly give the government control over your medical choices?

Yawn. Broken record player. Tough titty on your point. This summer you will LOSE this case.

The four months is irrelevant. You and I both know the goal is zero. Texas’ law would make it 6 weeks, before many women even know they are pregnant. It is the same slippery slope you argue against with gun rights only in this case there ARE laws in the works.

abortion isnt a medical choice,,

That is speculation. The Court is considering the Mississippi law. And it states 15 weeks.

This is NOT THE SAME as guns. Your imagining them being living objects is insane .....lol

That child in your body has NO VOICE. So others have to speak for him or her. It is YOUR RESPONSIBLITY not the STATE IF YOU GET KNOCKED UP. At a point where the baby is viable they will NOT ALLOW ABORTION in over half the states.

That is speculation. The Court is considering the Mississippi law. And it states 15 weeks.
You never heard of trigger laws?

This is NOT THE SAME as guns. Your imagining them being living objects is insane .....lol

Given the adoration people have for their guns, I wonder.

That child in your body has NO VOICE. So others have to speak for him or her. It is YOUR RESPONSIBLITY not the STATE IF YOU GET KNOCKED UP. At a point where the baby is viable they will NOT ALLOW ABORTION in over half the states.
It is MY RESPONSIBILITY not the state’s and MY CHOICE, not the state’s. And I have no problem with restricting abortion later in pregnancy.

The go

The government is forcing its medical choice on my body. Like the the jab.
Government isn’t ‘forcing’ anyone to be vaccinated.

Someone who refuses to be vaccinated isn’t being arrested, prosecuted, and imprisoned by the state; he’s at complete liberty to remain unvaccinated.

That’s not the case with abortion, where the state subjects medical providers to criminal penalties, denying women access to reproductive services, forcing women to give birth against their will.

Forum List

Back