A Question To Conservatives Who Believe In A Ban On Abortions

Apples to oranges. I'm an adult. A baby in the womb can't speak for themselves.

So.........Again. Who made you have sex?
The condom failure rate is 13%.
The diaphragm failure rate is 5% when ideally used. However,
the typical failure rate is 18 to 20%.

Look it up. Many medical sites will say that.

Failure rates at this site has larger numbers.

So there will be millions of unwanted pregnancies. It seems that you are suggestion total abstention. Yeah, good luck with that.

No. It isn’t. Not unless you choose to change the standard definition. Until that point my rights to my body rule.
definitions are man made not reality,,
a baby in the womb isnt your body its theirs,, and you chose to create it,,
prove me wrong,,

Rhetorical questions for conservatives who support banning abortion:

How can you claim to be ‘advocates’ of ‘limited government’ when seeking to increase the size and authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

How can you claim to be ‘advocates’ of states’ rights when you seek in the courts to overturn state firearm regulatory measures contrary to the will of the people of the states; if states have the right to ban abortion, then states likewise have the right to regulate firearms as they see fit.

The condom failure rate is 13%.
The diaphragm failure rate is 5% when ideally used. However,
the typical failure rate is 18 to 20%.

Look it up. Many medical sites will say that.

Failure rates at this site has larger numbers.

So there will be millions of unwanted pregnancies. It seems that you are suggestion total abstention. Yeah, good luck with that.

Baloney. I'm not saying abstention. You are just making that shit up. So some rubbers fail. Get the morning after pill, or you have 15 weeks to decide in Mississippi.

It is NOT OUR PROBLEM if you spread your legs and get knocked up. If you don't want kids get the tubes tied.

Forum List

Back