Woman breastfeeding a cat?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Recently a woman on Delta airlines was caught trying to breast feed her cat and was told by a flight attendant to put the cat back in its cage, but she refused and was removed from the flight.

Delta allows women to breast feed their children, but not animals

So in this post Judeo-Christian world, can someone explain to me why she should not be allowed to breast feed her cat but can breast feed an infant?

Recently a woman on Delta airlines was caught trying to breast feed her cat and was told by a flight attendant to put the cat back in its cage, but she refused and was removed from the flight.

So in this post Judeo-Christian world, can someone explain to me why she should not be allowed to breast feed her cat but can breast feed an infant?
Teeth.

We're still a few decades away from being post judeo-christian

can someone explain to me why she should not be allowed to breast feed her cat but can breast feed an infant?
On a flight, cats are contained in cages while babies generally fly free if they are sitting on a parent's lap. If she was breast feeding her cat through bars of the cage, there may not have been an issue. You can just bet there would be an issue if a mother entered the airplane carrying her child in a cage.

Most cats are lactose intolerant after they have been weened.

Flight attendant Ainsley Elizabeth, who was on board during the incident, took to TikTok on Nov. 13 to explain more of what went down, Newsweek reported.

“This woman had one of those, like, hairless cats swaddled up in a blanket so it looked like a baby,” she said. “Her shirt was up and she was trying to get the cat to latch and she wouldn’t put the cat back in the carrier. And the cat was screaming for its life.”

The cat was screaming for help!

How much do you wanna bet that she's a Democrat LWNJ moonbat with a history of mental illness?

That cat should be on solid foods by now.

c40d7a7060fb74926c257db982b6ddaf.jpg

Most cats are lactose intolerant after they have been weened.

Flight attendant Ainsley Elizabeth, who was on board during the incident, took to TikTok on Nov. 13 to explain more of what went down, Newsweek reported.

“This woman had one of those, like, hairless cats swaddled up in a blanket so it looked like a baby,” she said. “Her shirt was up and she was trying to get the cat to latch and she wouldn’t put the cat back in the carrier. And the cat was screaming for its life.”

The cat was screaming for help!

How much do you wanna bet that she's a Democrat LWNJ moonbat with a history of mental illness?
So...the woman was sticking her bare nipple and breast in the face of an angry cat with teeth and claws.

I think she kinda gets what she deserves.

Forum List

Back