A Question To Conservatives Who Believe In A Ban On Abortions

toobfreak
Indigent only doesn’t cut it.

Apparently so.

Utah may boast the most restrictive sexual education laws in the country if a new bill passed through the state legislature is signed into law. The new law would restrict schools from teaching any type of sex ed in public schools outside of abstinence and would prohibit discussion on contraception and sexually transmitted diseases.

"Indigent only doesn't cut it?" Why?

Oh, you were talking about the government teaching about sex? Why would they?

This girl, allegedly bearing the seed of her attacker dosen't look 12 years old to me.
In any case that attacker should be killed. But, America does not follow the Law laid out by our Creator. America loves killing babies prenatal and postnatal. America is addicted to it, and currently doing so in Syria, and doing it by injection around the world and in America too. Babylon America is under condemnation and Divine punishment and creeping up in scale.

For thousands of years females have born children 12-16 years old.
Young marriages are good for both mates. Tis a shame on America that young love and marriage is criminalized rather than protected and cared for.

And young couples would have an easier time with births if proper herbs and exercises preceeded birth. The number of births would be easily regulated by using her mouth rather than womb, and is good for her health and happiness too.

America does not define what a man is, nor do they properly define love, hence there are more problems that necessary.
A real Man loves Truth, Mercy & Faith, the weightier matters of the Law, and such a Man learns & loves the wonderful virtues in his bride, which is his duty and joy.

Last edited:
Who is banning guns? No one,
All or most animals have means of defense, and certainly Men should too.
Lincoln banned self defense, and so did Franklin Roosevelt.
And those pseudo laws are still being enforced.
If America were not the Communist Babylon that it has become, Men would have access to the local Armory and equipped & trained to defend their homes, neighborhood, neighbors & State, as was the custom in Switzerland.

For thousands of years females have born children 12-16 years old.
Young marriages are good for both mates. Tis a shame on America that young love and marriage is criminalized rather than protected and cared for.

And young couples would have an easier time with births if proper herbs and exercises preceeded birth. The number of births would be easily regulated by using her mouth rather than womb, and is good for her health and happiness too.

America does not define what a man is, nor do they properly define love, hence there are more problems that necessary.
A real Man loves Truth, Mercy & Faith, the weightier matters of the Law, and such a Man learns & loves the wonderful virtues in his bride, which is his duty and joy.
Bullshit, where did you get that crap.

12 year olds giving birth, in your Dreams.

Thank God for laws against pedophilia

Actually, I don’t like it when liberals use these extreme examples.

How about an 18 year old has too much to drink and doesn’t make her boyfriend pull out. Does she have to have the baby?
another way to ask is:

If a person lets someone into his or her house, then changes hiss/her mind,

can they kill that person?

what say u?

And in the third trimester the child can be born and live a full life. The baby can't talk for him or herself. So someone has to say. That''s murder.

But you can do it early on, or you can leave the state and don't come back. No reason we can't divorce each other and go back to States deciding what is best for our state. If you want to murder babies. Do it in California and not in Mississippi.
right on... Whatever happened to the 10th Amendment?

ignored.. scotus should never even have heard roe wade

Bullshit, where did you get that crap.

12 year olds giving birth, in your Dreams.

Thank God for laws against pedophilia

Actually, he's correct about that part. Until relatively recently in human history, women did get married at 12-13 years old, because life expectancy was so low. In fact, my grandmother, who got married around the turn of the 20th century in Appalachia, was 12. She had her first child at 13.

Actually, he's correct about that part. Until relatively recently in human history, women did get married at 12-13 years old, because life expectancy was so low. In fact, my grandmother, who got married around the turn of the 20th century in Appalachia, was 12. She had her first child at 13.
…and fortunately, now that is no longer the case….

another way to ask is:

If a person lets someone into his or her house, then changes hiss/her mind,

can they kill that person?

what say u?
Here is another way of looking at…if a woman can be forced to give her body to incubate a child against her will, then why stop there? If the child subsequently developed kidney disease, then surely the father can be forced to donate a kidney, right?

Here is another way of looking at…if a woman can be forced to give her body to incubate a child against her will, then why stop there? If the child subsequently developed kidney disease, then surely the father can be forced to donate a kidney, right?
Damn you are doing Gymnastics on the lies here. lol

…and fortunately, now that is no longer the case….

Yes, actually, I agree. I'm very glad that people in industrialized nations can expect to live long, healthy lives, and not have to rush their children into adulthood and childbirth. My grandmother was very lucky, in that she outlived both my grandfather and her second husband. That certainly was not the expectation. Still, she was long dead by the time my father, who was one of the youngest of her 12 children, married and began having children himself.

On the other hand, I think we may have gone too far in the other direction of allowing people to remain children far too long.

Here is the only realistic way of looking at it: unless someone is holding the woman down and impregnating her, no one is "forcing" her to do anything . . . other than Nature itself. I hate to break it to you, but you can pass all the human laws you want to make Nature comport with what you wish for, and Nature is going to just ignore you.

Childbirth is not even remotely comparable to kidney donation, and I'm sorry to hear that you hate children and your own womanhood to the point that you're so hostile.

Here is the only realistic way of looking at it: unless someone is holding the woman down and impregnating her, no one is "forcing" her to do anything . . . other than Nature itself. I hate to break it to you, but you can pass all the human laws you want to make Nature comport with what you wish for, and Nature is going to just ignore you.

Childbirth is not even remotely comparable to kidney donation, and I'm sorry to hear that you hate children and your own womanhood to the point that you're so hostile.
Why yes…it is. Perhaps even riskier.

No one forced the father to impregnate the mother. If she must be forced to use her body to save the life of her child, I don’t see why the father should not be forced to do the same.

Yes, actually, I agree. I'm very glad that people in industrialized nations can expect to live long, healthy lives, and not have to rush their children into adulthood and childbirth. My grandmother was very lucky, in that she outlived both my grandfather and her second husband. That certainly was not the expectation. Still, she was long dead by the time my father, who was one of the youngest of her 12 children, married and began having children himself.

On the other hand, I think we may have gone too far in the other direction of allowing people to remain children far too long.
There is that too. I’m conflicted there because on one hand I know what science says about brain development (and why insurance companies charge drivers under 25 so much more)…but on the other, I have witnessed the horrors of helicopter parents.

Why yes…it is. Perhaps even riskier.

No one forced the father to impregnate the mother. If she must be forced to use her body to save the life of her child, I don’t see why the father should not be forced to do the same.

No, it's really not. And no, no one is "forcing" her to do anything, except Nature, and no amount of you stating it as fact will make it fact.

Forum List

Back