A Question To Conservatives Who Believe In A Ban On Abortions

No, it's really not. And no, no one is "forcing" her to do anything, except Nature, and no amount of you stating it as fact will make it fact.
Nature is not forcing anything. Man is.

Mortality for childbirth. 17.4%
Mortality for kidney donation .007%

There is that too. I’m conflicted there because on one hand I know what science says about brain development (and why insurance companies charge drivers under 25 so much more)…but on the other, I have witnessed the horrors of helicopter parents.

Well, yes, one would certainly hope that a person is more mature at 30 than he is at 25. It's worrying that we now have 30-year-olds who are less mature than a 15-year-old used to be.

I wouldn't be surprised if this were Don Lemon starting this thread. I expect as this case heats up that the media will melt-down and give so much misinformation and outright disinformation that it'll be a sh*t show.

Lots of lying from leftists about what Conservatives are fighting for in these cases coming up. Suddenly, misinformation will be virtuous.

Actually, he's correct about that part. Until relatively recently in human history, women did get married at 12-13 years old, because life expectancy was so low. In fact, my grandmother, who got married around the turn of the 20th century in Appalachia, was 12. She had her first child at 13.
Actually, as a society, it was extremely rare for people to get married at 12 years old and as rare to be pregnant at that age.

Can we say half the population at 12 are not yet fertile? Yes.

Can we also say the majority of mothers 14 years and under if they are able carry a baby to birth will then be infertile afterwards. Yes, we can say that as a fact, as well.

Can we find an instance where 12 or younger are married. Of course we can but that is far from the norm. Especially when giving birth to children was an extremely dangerous event.

it'ss very compassionate, isn't it?

to subject a person, whether child or adult, to Post Abortion Syndrome.. (yeh, u can do a search on that)

and force a person to have to live w/ the knowledge she murdered her child... when she could have given the child up for adoption, gone on w/ her life... then maybe in the future see the child... who btw is still innocent, no matter howw he or she got there..

pro aborts know NOTHING about REAL compassion
Really?
You people aren't pro-life, you're pro-birth after that...........................

They’re all in favor of the unborn. They will do anything for the unborn. But once you’re born, you’re on your own. Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months.

After that, they don’t want to know about you. They don’t want to hear from you. No nothing. No neonatal care, no daycare, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you’re preborn, you’re fine; if you’re preschool, you’re fucked.

George Carlin.

August 28 2021
A Wisconsin school district is making news over its new draconian policy to deprive hungry children of free federally funded lunches. The reason? They don’t want children to become “spoiled” by the food. Because apparently, feeding hungry children is now a luxury item and not an act of basic human decency. The Waukesha School District is the only one in the entire state to reject these lunches, which again, are cost them nothing and are funded by the federal government.

Really?
You people aren't pro-life, you're pro-birth after that...........................

They’re all in favor of the unborn. They will do anything for the unborn. But once you’re born, you’re on your own. Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months.

After that, they don’t want to know about you. They don’t want to hear from you. No nothing. No neonatal care, no daycare, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing.
California requires schools to provide free breakfasts as well as free lunch. Is it really a good thing for Government to care for our children? We were happy--even joyful to take care of our own--even though it meant careful budgeting. IF government must help, it should be helping parents to stay home with their children--not shipping children off to daycare. My opinion. ;)

Here is another way of looking at…if a woman can be forced to give her body to incubate a child against her will,
The better option is to encourage mothers to kill their children? I wonder how many of us have friends who we have spent years comforting on the anniversary of an abortion?

And "to incubate" has to be the first time in years I have heard that women aren't strong enough to do anything that needs to be done. Isn't this like society arguing for weaker morals and weaker physical expectations for women?

Women have options to not engage in sex, especially in fertile times of the month; they can welcome the child; they can give the child up for adoption. Why choose the worst for both mother and child?

Really?

After that, they don’t want to know about you. They don’t want to hear from you. No nothing. No neonatal care, no daycare, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you’re preborn, you’re fine; if you’re preschool, you’re fucked.

George Carlin.

August 28 2021
A Wisconsin school district is making news over its new draconian policy to deprive hungry children of free federally funded lunches. The reason? They don’t want children to become “spoiled” by the food. Because apparently, feeding hungry children is now a luxury item and not an act of basic human decency. The Waukesha School District is the only one in the entire state to reject these lunches, which again, are cost them nothing and are funded by the federal government.

"Here, look at all of these things I have been told to believe about you. Now accept them as fact and defend yourselves!"

I don't recall George Carlin ever being an expert on conservatism, or much of anything, really. And I have less respect for you than I did before, if that's possible, to know that you're getting your political "knowledge" from hearing a comedian say something that made you feel superior and deciding that made it true.

Your solution to all those issues is to just kill the kid before he's born, so I don't believe that I will be answering to your "moral standards" anytime ever.

The better option is to encourage mothers to kill their children? I wonder how many of us have friends who we have spent years comforting on the anniversary of an abortion?
Who is encouraging them to have an abortion? Provide accurate information, and listen. If they opt to have the baby, make sure she all the support structure she needs. If she opts for an abortion, again, it is her choice. None of you walk in her shoes.

I have never known anyone needing comforting on the anniversary of an abortion…but if true, it makes a lie out of the claim that women view it as nothing more than birth control. I’ve never know anyone who made the decision lightly.

Many women suffered horribly after giving a baby up for adoption. They never stopped thinking about it.

And "to incubate" has to be the first time in years I have heard that women aren't strong enough to do anything that needs to be done. Isn't this like society arguing for weaker morals and weaker physical expectations for women?
No.

That’s kind of like telling a slave to suck it up and carry on.

Women have options to not engage in sex, especially in fertile times of the month; they can welcome the child; they can give the child up for adoption. Why choose the worst for both mother and child?
Because it has to be her choice. She is the one that must live with the consequences and who bears all the risks and costs.

Just as forced abortions are evil, so are forced pregnancies.

California requires schools to provide free breakfasts as well as free lunch. Is it really a good thing for Government to care for our children? We were happy--even joyful to take care of our own--even though it meant careful budgeting. IF government must help, it should be helping parents to stay home with their children--not shipping children off to daycare. My opinion. ;)
For a lot of kids that might be the only decent meal they get. Why is that bad? No amount of budgeting can magicly provide what simply isn’t there.

Because it has to be her choice.
And this is why government should never have made abortion a "right". Government made the choice that abortion is okay, and since government is an authority, the usual sixty-five percent will go along to that which authority gives the nod. Government could have chosen not to prosecute while making it clear that government stands for protecting innocent life. Government should be, "Abortion is wrong, but as the fetus is not yet a citizen, no prosecution."

And this is why government should never have made abortion a "right". Government made the choice that abortion is okay, and since government is an authority, the usual sixty-five percent will go along to that which authority gives the nod. Government could have chosen not to prosecute while making it clear that government stands for protecting innocent life. Government should be, "Abortion is wrong, but as the fetus is not yet a citizen, no prosecution."
Protecting innocent life can come with viability. Until then no one has the right to make those decisions for her.

Protecting innocent life can come with viability. Until then no one has the right to make those decisions for her.
Accountability out the window like normal. Abortion for birth control. BS.

It's legal to 15 weeks MAKE UP YOUR DANG MINDS. Enough of this garbage. You will lose this case.

Accountability out the window like normal. Abortion for birth control. BS.

It's legal to 15 weeks MAKE UP YOUR DANG MINDS. Enough of this garbage. You will lose this case.
Maybe with this Supreme Court but there will always be another.

And, 15 weeks? Try O.

Forum List

Back