A Question To Conservatives Who Believe In A Ban On Abortions

what difference does that make when you are one of the “.001%”?
Then put an addendum to the law to allow for the exemption. I thought you were pro-abortion so why is this a scenario for you? I think they should keep abortions legal and let the future parents decide the child's fate after they take mandatory classes explaining the science of pregnancy. I am against any abortion past 6 weeks.

Then put an addendum to the law to allow for the exemption. I thought you were pro-abortion so why is this a scenario for you? I think they should keep abortions legal and let the future parents decide the child's fate after they take mandatory classes explaining the science of pregnancy. I am against any abortion past 6 weeks.
Too many women may not know they are pregnant at six weeks. Why should take "mandatory classes" on the science of pregnancy?

I'm opposed to most abortions after viability.

Too many women may not know they are pregnant at six weeks. Why should take "mandatory classes" on the science of pregnancy?

I'm opposed to most abortions after viability.
If people are going to make a decision, they should make an informed decision. So, when you decide to abort a child, you know fully well what you are doing, it is a responsible thing to do.

If people are going to make a decision, they should make an informed decision. So, when you decide to abort a child, you know fully well what you are doing, it is a responsible thing to do.
Speaking as a woman, I think most of us are pretty damn "informed" about our bodies. With minors, who knows - some states won't even provide informative sex ed.

Fascinating how your predictions of what people who you've never bothered to talk to are thinking are universally wrong. It's almost like you don't bother to know anything before rushing out to make assertions.
I've spoken to plenty. A really poor effort there on your part.

So don't go there. I'm fairly certain that Mississippi would be happier without your company, as would pretty much everyone.
There is no reason to visit Mississippi. Maybe I'll have to drive through there on the way to somewhere that matters but that's about it.

Speaking as a woman, I think most of us are pretty damn "informed" about our bodies. With minors, who knows - some states won't even provide informative sex ed.
So you don't want to know what you are doing to a life.

Yeah, we can tell by the asinine, unscientific arguments you parrot how "informed" you are.

And please stop with this "as a woman" schtick, as though the coincidence of you having a vagina somehow entitles you to speak for all women. As another woman, I know exactly how ignorant most people are of basic biology. I also know how hard your masters have worked at making them so.

I've spoken to plenty. A really poor effort there on your part.

I AM one, so your "speaking to" was a really poor effort on YOUR part. Given how utterly and completely wrong you are about what you "know", I'm going to say you spoke AT them, and didn't listen a single second.

Might want to work on that mind-reading act of yours.

Speaking as a woman…
And please stop with this "as a woman" schtick, as though the coincidence of you having a vagina somehow entitles you to speak for all women. As another woman, I know exactly how ignorant most people are of basic biology. I also know how hard your masters have worked at making them so.

Don't forget that you're arguing with someone who believes that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

How much weight would it carry with ether of you, if he were to start his attempt to argue a point with, “Speaking as a woman…”?

There is no reason to visit Mississippi. Maybe I'll have to drive through there on the way to somewhere that matters but that's about it.

There are lots of reasons to visit Mississippi, but people wanting you around won't be one of them. Of course, one can assume by listening to you that you have the exact same problem in those shit-encrusted leftist pestholes you say "matter".

But far be it from me to encourage you to leave the urban slums your masters are killing. The real people in this country like your ilk penned up just as you are. I'm sure it's a great comfort to you to tell yourself you're "depriving" people of your company when they shun you.

Don't forget that you're arguing with someone who believes that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

How much weight would it carry with ether of you, if he were to start his attempt to argue a point with, “As a woman…”?

Since it carries no weight with me when the likes of Coyote tries it, it's certainly not going to mean anything to me when a member of the new patriarchy tries it.

Too bad for you that gun rights, unlike abortion, are actually written law. And you have yet to completely destroy the Constitution and replace it with, "The law is whatever I want at the moment!"
Just like abortion, written law can be overturned and the Constitution returned to a pre-Heller interpretation of 2A.

The law IS whatever YOU want….at the moment.

As you know, very folks want a ban on abortion. The far left, when desperate either reach for the race card or here where you use the prison of two ideas. There is nothing in the middle.

Abortion is a state issue. Hopefully this Supreme Court will set it right and return the issue to the states.

We simply don't want abortion used as a method of birth control.
Yet you oppose free birth control and sex education.

Idiot, no one wants to ban abortions for the raped or otherwise medically-endangered. But people need to take responsibility for themselves instead of making their mistakes someone else's problem. Abortion of a human being is not a sane, civilized, moral solution just because someone couldn't be bothered to use birth control or abstinence.
Texas’ trigger law if Roe overturned.

There is no exception for women at risk of suicide or self-harm, pregnant as a result of rape or incest, or in the case of severe or potentially lethal fetal abnormalities.

I don't know about that. I've said this many times before: Milgram's experiment that showed that if someone in authority tells us that it is okay to do something that is clearly wrong, sixty-five percent of us will go along (pretty much a two-thirds majority). This is what happened in the US when our Supreme Court ruled for abortion in Roe v Wade.

It is bad enough that even State law would give abortion the nod, but it is better that if a State does, it insists on limits--and that some States won't approve it at all. This puts such a decision squarely on the conscience of the individual which is where it belongs--no relying on approval of any government authority.
I would disagree. Part of the reason for legalizing it was making it illegal did not stop women from trying to get one, it only made it far dangerous.

Just like abortion, written law can be overturned and the Constitution returned to a pre-Heller interpretation of 2A.

The law IS whatever YOU want….at the moment.
ROTFL! Even before Heller was handed down, the gun grabbers were losing in most places. Statistics have proven both in the US and internationally that gun bans do not reduce crime. They did not work in Britain or Australia. The last attempt at an assault weapon ban in Congress lost.

Forum List

Back