A question for women who aborted a child in their life.

What if that abortion was the result of a rape or incest? Seems to change the discussion, now doesn't it?

That's not what the issue is. It's an issue of using abortion in lieu of birth control you sniveling oxygen thief.

Not that I care, I want liberals to get abortions. Retroactively if need be. You're genetic garbage.

Woman's body = woman's choice. Are you even a woman? Probably not, you're probably some idiot Republican who likes to control womens' bodies!
No one cares what a single woman does to her own body. If you doubt me; run your fingers through a bandsaw, and see who try’s to propose legislation to stop you, or even gives a shit if you do it. Truth is no one ever gave a shot about you, or what you do to your body. What you do with your body is another matter however. Specifically when you decide to use your body to injure or kill others. No different than if some man decides to punch you in the face or snap your neck.His body, his choice? Hmmm...? I didn’t think so.
It’s the victims, specifically the innocent that are cared about. No you. But you know that. That why you found yourself at an abortion clinic...
no no, I have a ban saw. I watch my fingers, I'm not that dumb? get it? nor have I ever been that dumb to end up at a clinic. just saying. if you cant stand my point of view... then don't have one dummy.
Just because I don’t kill babies doesn’t mean I will turn a blind eye to it, simply because you prefer to. It’s not just a single woman’s business. It’s society’s a wholes business. Including the one you intend to kill. Once you can master the art of successful abortion that doesn’t result in a death; I’ll let your ilk about your merry way.
Outlawing or restricting abortion doesn't stop abortions, it just makes abortions more dangerous for women. Similar to IV drug users not having access to free, clean needles. Then they just end up infecting themselves with dirty needles.

What if that abortion was the result of a rape or incest? Seems to change the discussion, now doesn't it?

That's not what the issue is. It's an issue of using abortion in lieu of birth control you sniveling oxygen thief.

Not that I care, I want liberals to get abortions. Retroactively if need be. You're genetic garbage.

Woman's body = woman's choice. Are you even a woman? Probably not, you're probably some idiot Republican who likes to control womens' bodies!
No one cares what a single woman does to her own body. If you doubt me; run your fingers through a bandsaw, and see who try’s to propose legislation to stop you, or even gives a shit if you do it. Truth is no one ever gave a shot about you, or what you do to your body. What you do with your body is another matter however. Specifically when you decide to use your body to injure or kill others. No different than if some man decides to punch you in the face or snap your neck.His body, his choice? Hmmm...? I didn’t think so.
It’s the victims, specifically the innocent that are cared about. No you. But you know that. That why you found yourself at an abortion clinic...
no no, I have a ban saw. I watch my fingers, I'm not that dumb? get it? nor have I ever been that dumb to end up at a clinic. just saying. if you cant stand my point of view... then don't have one dummy.
Just because I don’t kill babies doesn’t mean I will turn a blind eye to it, simply because you prefer to. It’s not just a single woman’s business. It’s society’s a wholes business. Including the one you intend to kill. Once you can master the art of successful abortion that doesn’t result in a death; I’ll let your ilk about your merry way.
Outlawing or restricting abortion doesn't stop abortions, it just makes abortions more dangerous for women. Similar to IV drug users not having access to free, clean needles. Then they just end up infecting themselves with dirty needles.
Make abortions safe for the unborn; then I’ll consider giving a shit about the homicidal mother’s safety. Deal?

Make abortions safe for the unborn; then I’ll consider giving a shit about the homicidal mother’s safety. Deal?
The unborn are just that -- not yet born, not yet citizens, don't have any rights, unless they are murdered by someone other than their mother. The mother is the host -- so she can decide if that dependent life form lives or dies.

The unborn are just that -- not yet born, not yet citizens, don't have any rights, unless they are murdered by someone other than their mother. The mother is the host -- so she can decide if that dependent life form lives or dies.
Cool! So you consider your children to be parasites.
Not uncommon, you know..? It’s a useful tactic. One that helps you muster up the moxy to do it... Dehumanize your intended victim first... It makes them easier to kill.

Not uncommon, you know..? It’s a useful tactic. One that helps you muster up the moxy to do it... Dehumanize your intended victim first... It makes them easier to kill.
No, I don't have any children...but if I did, hmmm, ya they kind of are parasites, especially when they feed off of the mother's body.

No, I don't have any children...but if I did, hmmm, ya they kind of are parasites, especially when they feed off of the mother's body.
Thank the fate of humanity for small favors.

I like kids actually. but at a certain point, early on in the pregnancy. is it the woman's right. tell me are you married? you have kids? you been divorced? tell me your a saint. I bet not. well?

I like kids actually. but at a certain point, early on in the pregnancy. is it the woman's right. tell me are you married? you have kids? you been divorced? tell me your a saint. I bet not. well?
Nice attempt at steering the conversation away from your failure to defend the murdering of innocents. Too bad for you I have a bit more focus than you.
As for the woman deciding? Nonsense. It can be genetically proven that a human at any stage of the life cycle is human. Location is irrelevant. Nice try though.

That's the problem...

These homicidal mothers clearly have something wrong with them, and it's likely genetic.

Who raises the kid if they're forced to give birth? What would the results be? As truly barbaric and inhuman as I believe abortion is, I have come to the conclusion that these leftist whores and the man bun wearing soy boys who couldn't pull out in time are truly genetic waste themselves. I hate to say it, but Margret Sanger was right. These vacuous turds are detrimental to the gene pool.

I am not joking when I say this. These people would not exist in a world where survival depended on intellect and strength. In fact I am convinced that if we had not put child resistant lids on household cleaning supplies, many of these pieces of shit would have had their genetic lines cut generations ago under kitchen sinks before "Mr Yuck" stickers were invented.

1589853578756.png

People as stupid as these liberals are used to get carried off by wild animals, they never had kids of their own. Even in modern times they would be found dead in bathtubs with a hair dryer, or ground up in a piece of machinery. They're not supposed to be stealing our oxygen and producing more jabbering retards voting for free shit. It's time we let nature run it's course, encourage them to go queer and if that fails, do whatever it takes to prune their family tree.

The nuts are poison.

Literally....

yep it's life. but not a full fledged human being with a life history like the woman who would be forced to carry to term & give birth against her will.

No woman, certainly less than 0.5% of those having abortions can even make the claim that they were forced to carry a baby to term and give birth against her will. All the rest had a choice - and they made it 9 months ago.

Nice attempt at steering the conversation away from your failure to defend the murdering of innocents. Too bad for you I have a bit more focus than you.
As for the woman deciding? Nonsense. It can be genetically proven that a human at any stage of the life cycle is human. Location is irrelevant. Nice try though.
good try. You didn't answer my question? your dodging the bullet. not me.

good try. You didn't answer my question? your dodging the bullet. not me.
Hardly. I’m not the topic. Abortion is. And your losing the debate. Your kind always do against me though...
NEXT?!

It wasn't. Less than 0.5% of abortions even claim to be from incest or rape. Abortion is about convenience and free sex.
takes two to tango? dummy
Unless that tango involves killing the parties mutual unborn... Then it suddenly becomes a solo performance. Lol! How convenient. Lol!

so will all the pro 'lifers' that want to turn away all them thar christians heading up from south america be needing to defend themselves?

No, what pro-lifers want is to not see all those Christians coming up from South America raped, child molested, robbed, beaten, and worse. We want them to follow the law and come be proud Americans and part of the open society.

It is the left (including the Republican Branch of the Democratic Party) that wants them here illegally, under the table, paid low wages, and don't care how many women get raped or how many children get molested, or how many young girls get stolen into human trafficking prostitution, as long as there's someone to pick the lettuce. And you know it's true. Lettuce versus rape-prevention? The left always chooses lettuce and ignores the rape.

It wasn't. Less than 0.5% of abortions even claim to be from incest or rape. Abortion is about convenience and free sex.
Thank you for agreeing. A woman and a man got together and the woman voluntarily had sex, knowing full well that there is a risk of pregnancy - even on birth control. She didn't care about the responsibility that go with her actions; she just cared about her physical or emotional gratification.

Unless that tango involves killing the parties mutual unborn... Then it suddenly becomes a solo performance. Lol! How convenient. Lol!
so are you telling me that if you picked up a chick in a bar, took her home. Got her pregnant? you'd man up. I DOUBT it. lol

Forum List

Back