A question for women who aborted a child in their life.

What if that abortion was the result of a rape or incest? Seems to change the discussion, now doesn't it?

A life is being formed - no matter what the circumstance(s) was. I was brought up, Adoption would at least, give a new life and family. You can't undo the past. But at least, you can give a future (to someone that enters this world).
Just ask them if a life is being terminated rather than saying abortion watch the lips chap up.

For the record everyone. I could care less if one chooses to abort or not. None of my F business. But you must answer for it somewhere down the road.

yep it's life. but not a full fledged human being with a life history like the woman who would be forced to carry to term & give birth against her will.
so what age is acceptable for abortion???
cause full fledged is a matter of perception,,,

any female that can become pregnant.
huh???

What if that abortion was the result of a rape or incest? Seems to change the discussion, now doesn't it?

A life is being formed - no matter what the circumstance(s) was. I was brought up, Adoption would at least, give a new life and family. You can't undo the past. But at least, you can give a future (to someone that enters this world).
Just ask them if a life is being terminated rather than saying abortion watch the lips chap up.

For the record everyone. I could care less if one chooses to abort or not. None of my F business. But you must answer for it somewhere down the road.

yep it's life. but not a full fledged human being with a life history like the woman who would be forced to carry to term & give birth against her will.
So its kind of a human?.....its life but?...but what?...its a life but it is inconvenient so we should just kill it?.....is a small child less of a human than a grown person?.....the fact is abortion is killing off a life...you may think you have a good reason but its still killing.....

then don't have an abortion if you are against it. see? easy peasy.

it's not my business nor yours why anybody makes the decision to terminate.

& don't impose your will onto anybody else.
please try and stay on topic,,,

in your case that means you shut up,,,

So age, and life experience discrimination can result in one person becoming judge, jury, and executioner... Cool! Get back to me when you're ready to legalize my killing of people whose existence inconveniences me....

So its kind of a human?.....its life but?...but what?...its a life but it is inconvenient so we should just kill it?.....is a small child less of a human than a grown person?.....the fact is abortion is killing off a life...you may think you have a good reason but its still killing.....

It's okay, PH. It's hear no see no speak no wevil today. <giggle>

If you really want to appreciate my joke, you'd enjoy seeing the wevil scene in "Master and Commander" movie that starred some really great guys. Oh, yes, Russell Crowe delivered the joke and got called on a pun. /lmao

huh???

perhaps i misunderstood yer question. you mean at what point of gestation?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm answering a direct question, so i will not shut up.

are you triggered?

I'm not a woman so I don't think I'll be having an abortion....and I have no intention on imposing anything on you....but I will challenge any argument that suggests to know when a life has value and when one doesn't....or when a life begins......its murder in my opinion and that is going to be up to you to defend one day....

huh???

thought I was clear,,,
you said a thing about full fledged human being,,,at what point does that happen??

at what age can you still abort??

So age, and life experience discrimination can result in one person becoming judge, jury, and executioner... Cool! Get back to me when you're ready to legalize my killing of people whose existence inconveniences me....

the only one to make that decision about abortion is the pregnant female & whatever reason she has is not my business nor yours.

the rest of yer bullshit diatribe is quite ironic, torchbearer.

When you look at your living children in their eyes, do you ever think you terminated their brothers or sisters life? Does that ever appear in your mind?

Does your politics help you think through that issue?

I've never heard this in any abortion topic.

Those that aborted should have no problem in discussing this. Actually we need your point of view.

Bullshit. That has been a talking point for anti abortion idiots for decades.

Holy S. I knew this thread would be thought provoking. But I did not want your run of the mill ordinary abortion thread. I like the oddest angles on a subject. Makes it interesting.

I'm not a woman so I don't think I'll be having an abortion....and I have no intention on imposing anything on you....but I will challenge any argument that suggests to know when a life has value and when one doesn't....or when a life begins......its murder in my opinion and that is going to be up to you to defend one day....

so will all the pro 'lifers' that want to turn away all them thar christians heading up from south america be needing to defend themselves?

huh???

thought I was clear,,,
you said a thing about full fledged human being,,,at what point does that happen??

full fledged as in post born - breathing air, has been breathing air & has a life history. so i answered you correctly. .. the decision should be left to any female that is pregnant.

When you look at your living children in their eyes, do you ever think you terminated their brothers or sisters life? Does that ever appear in your mind?

Those that aborted should have no problem in discussing this. Actually we need your point of view.

Well it is not covered enough. I'm taking a lot of heat on this you know. I take a lot of heat on questions I ask. But some like it hot.

Holy S. I knew this thread would be thought provoking. But I did not want your run of the mill ordinary abortion thread. I like the oddest angles on a subject. Makes it interesting.

nobody seems to want to justify the shackled OB/GYN bed i posted.

so will all the pro 'lifers' that want to turn away all them thar christians heading up from south america be needing to defend themselves?
No one wants to turn anyone away that comes here legally.....Christian or not.....and no one that comes into America legally needs to defend their actions.....how in the world you link the two is absolutely astonishing...and very telling of your mental ability....

huh???

thought I was clear,,,

full fledged as in post born - breathing air, has been breathing air & has a life history. so i answered you correctly. .. the decision should be left to any female that is pregnant.
what is life history??? how long of a history??
and you say "has been breathing air",,, how long ??

Actually murder is my business.. enjoy jail soon

Well it is not covered enough. I'm taking a lot of heat on this you know. I take a lot of heat on questions I ask. But some like it hot.

If you are taking heat, it's because your OP premise is a lie. Quit lying.

huh???

thought I was clear,,,

what is life history??? how long of a history??
and you say "has been breathing air",,, how long ??

there have been documented stories of little LITTLE girls being raped & impregnated. so i'll say the moment that can happen, then the decision is hers & hers alone, no matter what the age. because b4 that, the point is moot.

duh. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrr............ since i am consistant, i'd say the in cases like that - the 'father' should be also be terminated.

Forum List

Back