Trump trolls the left & the media in grand fashion

And wouldn't you know it, many in the media were too stupid to realize this was a fake parody website and proceeded to bash Trump....well kinda. What they didn't realize is that they were actually bashing Biden.

Epic

What is really sad is that so many people like you find this behavior by a President not just acceptable, but worthy of praise. You people are embarrassing our entire country.

• Banned

And wouldn't you know it, many in the media were too stupid to realize this was a fake parody website and proceeded to bash Trump....well kinda. What they didn't realize is that they were actually bashing Biden.

Epic

What is really sad is that so many people like you find this behavior by a President not just acceptable, but worthy of praise. You people are embarrassing our entire country.

Aren't you supposed to be hiding....err sheltering in place at home?

Epic

Arent you NOT supposed to be hiding in the dressing room at trannies r us?

• Banned

Epic

Tell me, are pussy hats and beheaded presidents more dignified than trolling the morons on the left?

I think your pedestal is made from pixie sticks, be careful

Epic

I thought you deviants loved you some tranny... what's with the hate, using the term as an insult?

Trump loves a good game... I said it before- Trump is like a laser pointer and the democrats are all cats.
trump has been impeached. So the democrats must be lions.

Trump loves a good game... I said it before- Trump is like a laser pointer and the democrats are all cats.
trump has been impeached. So the democrats must be lions.

Putting on that donkey dick sham of an impeachment was just one mistake in a long, long list of fuckups the lefties have perpetrated on the American people.

Epic

I'm only embarrassed by a Media that can't even do a simple Google search in their rush to be first to bash the President.

That the President must use extreme means to highlight the Media's bias is no accident. The Media is a gatekeeper...they're not going to report negatively on themselves. Things like this get the message out in spite of the gatekeeper media...and that makes it brilliant.

Your outrage it duly noted...and filed under "proof these tactics work". Thank you for participating.

Please post more of your outrage...in reinforces the efficacy of Trump's tactics.

I look forward to the day when we have a real president who doesn’t think his job is to troll.
I look forward to the day when we have a real president who doesn’t tweet stupidity on a daily basis.

Yeah that day will be coming soon. It will be on November 3rd when the Orange Menace will be sent packing.

Last edited:
With how well known the 2 candidates already are I can't see advertising being affective, only annoying. Trump's rallies should continue to be a big hit. I will be curious about Biden's stamina. My conspiracy theory sees Biden bowing out 3 or 4 weeks prior to the election with his more energetic campaign partner taking over the reins.

Forum List

Back