A question for women who aborted a child in their life.

When you look at your living children in their eyes, do you ever think you terminated their brothers or sisters life? Does that ever appear in your mind?

Does your politics help you think through that issue?

I've never heard this in any abortion topic.

Those that aborted should have no problem in discussing this. Actually we need your point of view.
I'm not a women, but as a man that he and his girlfriend made that decision when we were young before we were ready,
I look at the two sons I have now (though I try not to dwell on it) know that there should be 3 there,,

and this is why I am now against abortion,,,
Wow. Thank you for sharing that. I knew this thread would cause some S. A lesson at your emotional expense is not exactly what I had in mind. Don't know what to say even though I want to say something. Peace and stay safe.

What if that abortion was the result of a rape or incest? Seems to change the discussion, now doesn't it?

A life is being formed - no matter what the circumstance(s) was. I was brought up, Adoption would at least, give a new life and family. You can't undo the past. But at least, you can give a future (to someone that enters this world).
Just ask them if a life is being terminated rather than saying abortion watch the lips chap up.

For the record everyone. I could care less if one chooses to abort or not. None of my F business. But you must answer for it somewhere down the road.

yep it's life. but not a full fledged human being with a life history like the woman who would be forced to carry to term & give birth against her will.
So age, and life experience discrimination can result in one person becoming judge, jury, and executioner... Cool! Get back to me when you're ready to legalize my killing of people whose existence inconveniences me....

the only one to make that decision about abortion is the pregnant female & whatever reason she has is not my business nor yours.

the rest of yer bullshit diatribe is quite ironic, torchbearer.
Actually as an American sworn to defend the the concept of all deserving equal treatment under the law; I have plenty to say on the matter, and won’t hesitate to do so. So let’s talk about whom the rest of us are allowed to kill. No questions asked, cuz you know..? Privacy and shit...

lol.... sure. your siggy says everything about you - torch bearer.
On the contrary. There’s so much more... I proudly stand for everything I state in my siggy. Kinda like you’re here proudly standing for your desire to murder the defenseless. Even your own children. But hey... We all got stand for something...

oh i have no doubt what you are proud to be... sieg heil!!!!

& i proudly stand for the right of any female to be the master of her own destiny.
At the cost of others lives if need be. Master keeping your legs closed, and you can achieve such mastery, without someone else having to pay for it. Because when someone else is paying the price; you aren’t master of shit. You’re just a homicidal reactionary desperate to find anyone but yourself to pay the cost of your own piss poor decisions “Master”... That’s funny shit right there.

Seems to change the discussion, now doesn't it?

Does it? How many 650,000 annual abortions in America are the result of rape or incest?

How many are for convenience?

it's nobody's business as to the reason.
Only if the same applies to someone who decides to give you a double tap to the back of the head. And it doesn’t. The reality of life is that when you promote killing people; other people are going to scrutinize, ask questions, and criticize. No matter what the law says

i promote a female deciding whether she wants to carry to term & go thru childbirth & whether she wants to be a parent or opt for adoption. all choices should be hers.
But only hers of course... Am I right..?

What if that abortion was the result of a rape or incest? Seems to change the discussion, now doesn't it?

A life is being formed - no matter what the circumstance(s) was. I was brought up, Adoption would at least, give a new life and family. You can't undo the past. But at least, you can give a future (to someone that enters this world).
Just ask them if a life is being terminated rather than saying abortion watch the lips chap up.

For the record everyone. I could care less if one chooses to abort or not. None of my F business. But you must answer for it somewhere down the road.

yep it's life. but not a full fledged human being with a life history like the woman who would be forced to carry to term & give birth against her will.
So age, and life experience discrimination can result in one person becoming judge, jury, and executioner... Cool! Get back to me when you're ready to legalize my killing of people whose existence inconveniences me....

the only one to make that decision about abortion is the pregnant female & whatever reason she has is not my business nor yours.

the rest of yer bullshit diatribe is quite ironic, torchbearer.
Actually as an American sworn to defend the the concept of all deserving equal treatment under the law; I have plenty to say on the matter, and won’t hesitate to do so. So let’s talk about whom the rest of us are allowed to kill. No questions asked, cuz you know..? Privacy and shit...

lol.... sure. your siggy says everything about you - torch bearer.
On the contrary. There’s so much more... I proudly stand for everything I state in my siggy. Kinda like you’re here proudly standing for your desire to murder the defenseless. Even your own children. But hey... We all got stand for something...

oh i have no doubt what you are proud to be... sieg heil!!!!

& i proudly stand for the right of any female to be the master of her own destiny.
At the cost of others lives if need be. Master keeping your legs closed, and you can achieve such mastery, without someone else having to pay for it. Because when someone else is paying the price; you aren’t master of shit. You’re just a homicidal reactionary desperate to find anyone but yourself to pay the cost of your own piss poor decisions “Master”... That’s funny shit right there.

ooooOOOoooo....

flick.jpg

Does it? How many 650,000 annual abortions in America are the result of rape or incest?

Only if the same applies to someone who decides to give you a double tap to the back of the head. And it doesn’t. The reality of life is that when you promote killing people; other people are going to scrutinize, ask questions, and criticize. No matter what the law says

i promote a female deciding whether she wants to carry to term & go thru childbirth & whether she wants to be a parent or opt for adoption. all choices should be hers.

of course.

of course.
How convenient... “Show of hands folks”. Who’s shocked?

When you look at your living children in their eyes, do you ever think you terminated their brothers or sisters life? Does that ever appear in your mind?

Those that aborted should have no problem in discussing this. Actually we need your point of view.
my ol man used to say. If you don't like it then, don't have one. another good one I heard on the radio once was a guy called in. " I have a good gun, it never shot anyone" ta ta.

I have not met any women that regret an abortion. I have met adults that regret not having that sibling.

my ol man used to say. If you don't like it then, don't have one. another good one I heard on the radio once was a guy called in. " I have a good gun, it never shot anyone" ta ta.
About as sage advice as “if you don’t like rape, don’t rape anyone”. That’s some fucking profound shit there...

So its kind of a human?.....its life but?...but what?...its a life but it is inconvenient so we should just kill it?.....is a small child less of a human than a grown person?.....the fact is abortion is killing off a life...you may think you have a good reason but its still killing.....

then don't have an abortion if you are against it. see? easy peasy.

it's not my business nor yours why anybody makes the decision to terminate.

& don't impose your will onto anybody else.
I'm not a woman so I don't think I'll be having an abortion....and I have no intention on imposing anything on you....but I will challenge any argument that suggests to know when a life has value and when one doesn't....or when a life begins......its murder in my opinion and that is going to be up to you to defend one day....

so will all the pro 'lifers' that want to turn away all them thar christians heading up from south america be needing to defend themselves?
No one wants to turn anyone away that comes here legally.....Christian or not.....and no one that comes into America legally needs to defend their actions.....how in the world you link the two is absolutely astonishing...and very telling of your mental ability....

those caravans have been denigrated by the very people who call themselves 'pro life' especially the 'christian' pro lifers... those brownies coming up from south america have been called 'vermin' & they are an 'infestation'.

it's all relative to THEIR mindset. most pro lifers are really only pro birthers - cause once the cord is cut, then bambino & mama are on their own & GOD FORBID they drop their kid on US soil.
I still don't know how you link this to abortion but "those caravans" are illegal....one more time...ILLEGAL......if you want the law to protect abortion rights and for people to respect those laws you had better find it within yourself to respect all laws....like our immigration laws....its the dems wanting to pick and choose what laws they will obey that gave you Trump.....

About as sage advice as “if you don’t like rape, don’t rape anyone”. That’s some fucking profound shit there...
exactly? it's very simple. ha ha ha.

That's not what the issue is. It's an issue of using abortion in lieu of birth control you sniveling oxygen thief.

Not that I care, I want liberals to get abortions. Retroactively if need be. You're genetic garbage.

That's not what the issue is. It's an issue of using abortion in lieu of birth control you sniveling oxygen thief.

Not that I care, I want liberals to get abortions. Retroactively if need be. You're genetic garbage.

Woman's body = woman's choice. Are you even a woman? Probably not, you're probably some idiot Republican who likes to control womens' bodies!

I'm not a women, but as a man that he and his girlfriend made that decision when we were young before we were ready,
I look at the two sons I have now (though I try not to dwell on it) know that there should be 3 there,,

and this is why I am now against abortion,,,
Wow. Thank you for sharing that. I knew this thread would cause some S. A lesson at your emotional expense is not exactly what I had in mind. Don't know what to say even though I want to say something. Peace and stay safe.
nothing to say,,,
its a good topic and question and my story is real and most dont realize some things until after they happen,,,

happy to share it,,

omg? do I have to chime in here. we have had almost knock out parties over this issue. I hate it. ok here's the deal. This is how I see it. early on, ok. if a women doesn't know she's pregnant like with in 6 weeks. too bad. later then 2 months.. not right. That's what I think. but like I said. Men shouldn't judge this topic, unless they want to support the kid. in my younger days, I've heard this bull, but yet to see any men I know take care of these women or their "mistakes". so until I see that? I have no comment that I would consider respectful.

Woman's body = woman's choice. Are you even a woman? Probably not, you're probably some idiot Republican who likes to control womens' bodies!
No one cares what a single woman does to her own body. If you doubt me; run your fingers through a bandsaw, and see who try’s to propose legislation to stop you, or even gives a shit if you do it. Truth is no one ever gave a shot about you, or what you do to your body. What you do with your body is another matter however. Specifically when you decide to use your body to injure or kill others. No different than if some man decides to punch you in the face or snap your neck.His body, his choice? Hmmm...? I didn’t think so.
It’s the victims, specifically the innocent that are cared about. Not you. But you know that. That why you found yourself at an abortion clinic...

Last edited:
My God you're such a jabbering retard...

DID I NOT JUST POST THE FACT THAT I DON'T FUCKING CARE?

In fact I made it quite clear, I WANT LEFTIST WHORES TO PUT GENETIC GARBAGE LIKE YOU IN DUMPSTERS BEHIND PLANNED UNPARENTHOOD.

The rats need the protein and the oxygen you steal would be better absorbed by the bacteria that breaks down the rat shit. Those micro organisms are a superior form of life than you are, they serve a purpose, where malignant animated bio-hazards like you reduce the quality of life for the rest of us.

Are we clear?

No one cares what a single woman does to her own body. If you doubt me; run your fingers through a bandsaw, and see who try’s to propose legislation to stop you, or even gives a shit if you do it. Truth is no one ever gave a shot about you, or what you do to your body. What you do with your body is another matter however. Specifically when you decide to use your body to injure or kill others. No different than if some man decides to punch you in the face or snap your neck.His body, his choice? Hmmm...? I didn’t think so.
It’s the victims, specifically the innocent that are cared about. No you. But you know that. That why you found yourself at an abortion clinic...
no no, I have a ban saw. I watch my fingers, I'm not that dumb? get it? nor have I ever been that dumb to end up at a clinic. just saying. if you cant stand my point of view... then don't have one dummy.

It’s the victims, specifically the innocent that are cared about. No you. But you know that. That why you found yourself at an abortion clinic...
no no, I have a ban saw. I watch my fingers, I'm not that dumb? get it? nor have I ever been that dumb to end up at a clinic. just saying. if you cant stand my point of view... then don't have one dummy.
Just because I don’t kill babies doesn’t mean I will turn a blind eye to it, simply because you prefer to. It’s not just a single woman’s business. It’s society’s as a wholes business. Including the one you intend to kill. Once you can master the art of successful abortion that doesn’t result in a death; I’ll let your ilk about your merry way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back