A question for folks who know Harley Davidson shit.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
is this to cheap for this bike? Is this a scam?

image.png

If the engine is good and the bike doesn't have any scratches from being dumped, that is a hell of a good deal. And, with it only having 13,000 miles after 10 years means that it was probably only ridden during the summer and was taken good care of.

If you got the money to drop on it, grab it before someone else does.

Hell yes its a good deal...a road king?....better grab it before I do...

You know, I just looked up the price of an 883 Sportster for 2020, and they are currently running around 9,000 dollars.

A Road King is a much larger motorcycle, and it already comes with a faring and saddle bags. Sportsters don't. You really should buy the bike if you have the cash.

Matter of fact, buy the thing, and if you decide you don't like it, sell it during the beginning/middle of summer, and you can probably get 4 to 5 thousand more than what you bought it for (depending on where you live).

I wish I could jump on it but I can't right now, I was just looking to see if I would ever be able to get one. Looks like they are doable for under $30,000 bucks! The best I found near me was a 2010 for $11,and change. Road kings are nice bikes.

On the other hand...

For that money, you could buy a much better Japanese or German or American non-Harley.

Kawasaki Vaquero.

Honda VTX 1800 (or 1300, for that matter).

Yamaha 1300 Tourer.

Etc.

But hey, if you want the obnoxious noise and vibration...

On the other hand...

For that money, you could buy a much better Japanese or German or American non-Harley.

Kawasaki Vaquero.

Yamaha 1300 Tourer.

Etc.

It depends what state in America it is in. As for j-crap no way jose.

On the other hand...

Kawasaki Vaquero.7

Yamaha 1300 Tourer.

Etc.

It depends what state in America it is in. As for j-crap no way jose.
J-crap? Really? They make great bikes, but I like Harleys too.

I love this retro BMW...
message-editor%2F1558725716042-webp.net-resizeimage-2019-05-24t121429.579.jpg

Max is an 87...of course a Suzuki Titan 500 from the early 1970's will smoke either one of those pieces of overpriced garbage already posted

Forum List

Back