A quarter of Americans open to taking up arms against government, poll says

Usually do. But I take it off at times.

Then wonder why.

When the right starts fighting back, and it has begun as the pendulum swings to the right now, the left is going to scream how unfair it is they are getting slapped down and cry foul on tactics used even though they led the way.

Liberal world order? No wonder you gate guns.
Fights back how?

I’m just saying you guys aren’t going to take up arms against the government. It’s very simple.

Fights back how?

I’m just saying you guys aren’t going to take up arms against the government. It’s very simple.
Let's see, you libtards are the ones whining about how people had guns on J6.

And here you are saying it'll never happen, at the same time you're bleating about the idea that it ALREADY happened.

Make up your mind. Which is it? Did the big bad righties try to pull off an armed insurrection? Or are they a bunch of cucks who will never try it?

Let's see, you libtards are the ones whining about how people had guns on J6.

And here you are saying it'll never happen, at the same time you're bleating about the idea that it ALREADY happened.

Make up your mind. Which is it? Did the big bad righties try to pull off an armed insurrection? Or are they a bunch of cucks who will never try it?
The righties that actually wanted to take up arms against the government did that on Jan 6. The rest of you drama queens, including you, are harmless keyboard warriors.

Any other stupid questions? I’m happy to explain this over and over to you idiots.

The righties that actually wanted to take up arms against the government did that on Jan 6. The rest of you drama queens, including you, are harmless keyboard warriors.

Any other stupid questions? I’m happy to explain this over and over to you idiots.

No, they didn't you lying buffoon. The only guns at the Capitol were in the hands of the police.

No guns, no insurrection.

DURRRRRR

No, they didn't you lying buffoon. The only guns at the Capitol were in the hands of the police.

No guns, no insurrection.

DURRRRRR
There’s my little bitch! I was wondering where you went when you didn’t answer my question.

I’ll ask again. Do you support the drama queens who say they are open to taking up arms against the government? Yes or no.

You can go ahead and answer this time you little coward. Or not. Either way is fine with me. I sure do love exposing you guys as the cowards you are. :)

There’s my little bitch! I was wondering where you went when you didn’t answer my question.

I’ll ask again. Do you support the drama queens who say they are open to taking up arms against the government? Yes or no.

You can go ahead and answer this time you little coward. Or not. Either way is fine with me. I sure do love exposing you guys as the cowards you are. :)

"Exposing"? Is that what you think you're doing?

lmao

You don't need to expose anyone leftard, we're right in your face.

Calling out you little pansy ass provocateurs.

Oh XC, come on out and play...

Let's run a little quickie math. On the one hand, we have J6, which was 600 mostly unarmed people, that scared the shit out of not only the Congress critters who ran, but the trigger happy capitol police who were pissing their pants so hard they had to go shoot someone. A chick, no less. An unarmed chick, no less.

And on the other hand, we have 25% of America - so let's do round numbers, let's call it a quarter of 300 million people - or better yet, let's be conservative and just consider adult voters, so say, a quarter of 150 million people, which works out to oh... 35 million people give or take. And then divide that by two to get just the righties, so about 17-18 million people.

So imagine a January 6, with 17-18 million pissed off people, with weapons, who are willing to use them against the government.

You think you're going to stop that, o bleating one?

We could coordinate the goddamn thing on Facebook, and there's not a damn thing the FBI could do about it. They couldn't shut down the accounts fast enough, they'd be totally overwhelmed.

All this is not as far fetched as you may think. People thought through these scenarios dozens of years ago, they've been war gamed on all sides.

And on the other hand, we have 25% of America - so let's do round numbers, let's call it a quarter of 300 million people - or better yet, let's be conservative and just consider adult voters, so say, a quarter of 150 million people, which works out to oh... 35 million people give or take. And then divide that by two to get just the righties, so about 17-18 million people.
That‘s my point. It’s nowhere close to 25%. Not. Even. Close.

It’s easy to say “yes“ in an anonymous survey. What we don’t see is anywhere close to that many people ACTUALLY taking up arms against the government.

We just have harmless cowards like you, trying to talk big, but the reality is that you’re not going to do a damn thing.

Any questions?

That‘s my point. It’s nowhere close to 25%. Not. Even. Close.

It’s easy to say “yes“ in an anonymous survey. What we don’t see is anywhere close to that many people ACTUALLY taking up arms against the government.

We just have harmless cowards like you, trying to talk big, but the reality is that you’re not going to do a damn thing.

Any questions?

No.

You've proven beyond any shadow of a doubt that you're a flaming moron.

I'm quite satisfied.

No.

You've proven beyond any shadow of a doubt that you're a flaming moron.

I'm quite satisfied.
It’s easy for you to run your mouth on an anonymous message board. But a giant coward pussy like you won’t actually DO anything.

You’re a little bitch and we all know it. You’re not fooling anyone.

It’s easy for you to run your mouth on an anonymous message board. But a giant coward pussy like you won’t actually DO anything.

You’re a little bitch and we all know it. You’re not fooling anyone.

Will you shut the fuck up, you little pansy troll? Shut up. Zip it.

What a fucking pest. Libtards, winning friends and influencing people. ^^^

I'll betcha this one's a faggot. It behaves like a faggot.

Will you shut the fuck up, you little pansy troll? Shut up. Zip it.
No thanks. But you’re welcome to keep whining about it.

And that’s all you will do. Whine like a little bitch on an anonymous message board. Nothing more. Nothing less. So scary.

You harmless little bitch you.

They did not ask the right question. The question should have been How many people living in America would take up arms against other people living in America?

Forum List

Back