A quarter of Americans open to taking up arms against government, poll says

Well for one I have family in Texas. There are also some pretty large blue cities there. What about those people who wouldn't want to secede? You think we're just going to let you force them? 😄

They can move. Why are they living in a red state anyway, among yokels they hate so much?

Yea, you think that's going to fly? It's just another cuck fantasy from the party of Cosplayers. 😄

I don't think you understand. In fact I know you do not.

You all poke and prod and gnaw and batter--and these polls come out--and one day, it will all come crashing down. That day is soon at this rate.

Yea, you think that's going to fly? It's just another cuck fantasy from the party of Cosplayers. 😄

Enrollment in the military down. Another side effect of your side absolutely taking daily craps on America. You convinced us, and now we won't send our sons and daughters to fight for people who hate the nation at any rate.

Happy?

Enrollment in the military down. Another side effect of your side absolutely taking daily craps on America. You convinced us, and now we won't send our sons and daughters to fight for people who hate the nation at any rate.

Happy?
And? Who gives a shit? We could use a reduction in military spending. 😄
I don't think you understand. In fact I know you do not.

You all poke and prod and gnaw and batter--and these polls come out--and one day, it will all come crashing down. That day is soon at this rate.

Oh no. I'm really scared of your poll. 😂

It's called secession.

1656847751045.png

~S~

View attachment 665483

~S~

So to no one's surprise, the South is going first. Well, I hope all the NY libs that escaped Covid Tyranny really knew what they were doing...

My region, the heartland, I find interesting. More support among Indies. But support still pretty low.

What's funny (and pathetic) is that you actually believe 100% of the government guns will be yours to command.

That's the most pathetic form of fantasy naivety I have ever seen.

But, you were trying to get a rise out of us, so.....go ahead....keep trolling.
What does 100% of the governments guns even mean clown boy? 😂

We’re close to finding out if these people are all talk? When is that going to be?

And I thought you ignored me.
Usually do. But I take it off at times.

Then wonder why.

When the right starts fighting back, and it has begun as the pendulum swings to the right now, the left is going to scream how unfair it is they are getting slapped down and cry foul on tactics used even though they led the way.

Liberal world order? No wonder you gate guns.

And the next time you do we'll charge you clowns with sedition. 😄

Charge away, asshole.

Thank you for admitting you're a Stalinist at heart.

I think we need to return to the days of shooting commies on sight.

I'll think about that, while I'm enjoying the holiday with my kids.

Maybe I can find a way to make it happen

Forum List

Back