A progressive's word isn't worth the air it's spoken on

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Not one single idiot Hollywood progressive has kept their promise to denounce their citizenship and leave the United States. And it doesn't stop at Hollywood - repulsive political activist (I mean Supreme Court "Justice") Ruth Bader Ginsburg promised to step down from the Supreme Court if Donald Trump were elected president. She has failed to do so (and frankly I think the American people should force her to keep her word).

None of the Hollywood celebrities who vowed to leave America if Trump won have left the U.S.

This is correct. Progressives have been dirty racist, black hating, mexi hating assholes and now they will learn some tolerance and quite frankly, manners.

Liberals are notorious for not keeping their word. They'll say anything to get what they want, then say F.U. when it comes time to honor their commitment.

Liberals are notorious for not keeping their word. They'll say anything to get what they want, then say F.U. when it comes time to honor their commitment.
I'm particularly troubled by Ruth Ginsburg's failure to stick to her word. For one, she will never give a fair ruling on anything involving Trump. She's made her personal feelings towards him terribly clear already (which was a monumental mistake on her part). And she failed to keep her word. That's an equally huge problem for a Supreme Court Justice.

Since she won't keep her word, it is my sincerest hope that she passes away before Trump's first year in office is complete so that he can appoint an actual justice of integrity.

I've fought them for 20 years.
I don't do business with them if I know they're a liberal unless I get my money up front.
They will have to get used to the fact that any race is ok.
Democrats can't....look what liberals did to Justice Clarence Thomas in fhe African American Museum......

I don't do business with them if I know they're a liberal unless I get my money up front.
Democrats can't....look what liberals did to Justice Clarence Thomas in fhe African American Museum......
Then you must crush the bullies.

Then you must crush the bullies.
I voted Trump....

Its more of a celebrity thing than a Hollywood thing.

Ted Nugget isn’t in jail or dead. Ted Nugent Declares ‘I Will Either Be Dead or in Jail’ if Obama Is Re-elected

And the small fraction of a man who is now my President said he doesn’t settle law suits. He settled one last month.

So can we assume that a conservative’s word isn’t worth the air it’s spoken on either?

PS: Hoping for someone’s death—real classy.

Those are blacks.
racist...
not me pal
Awww.....lying snowflake....

Forum List

Back