Uh Oh -- More Uncovered Audio From The Apprentice Vault LIKELY To Be Released

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
So, some of you may remember hearing that there were some racist outtakes from The Apprentice, specifically of Trump using the N-word and calling his kids "retards." But there was an issue with its release because of a $5 million dollar confidentiality agreement.

Well, Tom Arnold HAS those outtakes.

Tom Arnold claims he has unreleased outtakes of Donald Trump using racially inflammatory language including "every offensive, racist thing ever," recorded when the president-elect was the star of The Apprentice.

The actor-comedian made the revelation on Dori Monson's KIRO Radio show, and further claimed the tapes had Trump using all manner of foul language, as well as calling his son a "retard."

“I have the outtakes to The Apprentice where he says every bad thing ever, every offensive, racist thing ever,” said Arnold.

He added: "It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a retard, just being so mean to his own children."

Tom Arnold: I Have "Racist" Trump Outtakes From 'The Apprentice'
But today, Tom just posted this on twitter:

2chkdbo.png

Oh shit! Would've been nice to have this released PRIOR to the orange turd stealing the election, but at least this could provide some entertainment. Looking forward to this audio! Sounds like it's gonna be even more outrageous than the Access Hollywood confessions of sexual assault and adultery. Ha!

• Banned
Why he never released the tapes:

"I’ll tell you why. Because when the people sent it to me, it was funny. Hundreds of people have seen these. It was sort of a Christmas video they put together. He wasn’t going to be President of the United States. It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a retard, just being so mean to his own children. Oh, this is so funny, this is this guy. The Sunday before the election, I get a call from Arnold’s CAA agent, sitting next to Hillary Clinton. They said, ‘I need you to release him saying the N-word.’ I said, ‘Well, now these people – two editors and an associate producer — are scared to death. They’re scared of his people, they’re scared of they’ll never work again, there’s a $5 million confidentiality agreement."

And? It's not like anyone who voted for him thought he was the Second Coming. Or pure as the driven snow. He's been a self admitted asshole in his lifetime. No surprise whatsoever.

:lol:

And? It's not like anyone who voted for him thought he was the Second Coming. Or pure as the driven snow. He's been a self admitted asshole in his lifetime. No surprise whatsoever.

Him calling his son a "retard" would have 100% lost supporters. Not the n-word, that's how all of you guys talk anyway, but I have to believe that you degenerates have enough integrity to draw the line at calling your own son a retard. (Not you, TinyDancer -- I'm being rhetorical.)

So, some of you may remember hearing that there were some racist outtakes from The Apprentice, specifically of Trump using the N-word and calling his kids "retards." But there was an issue with its release because of a $5 million dollar confidentiality agreement.

Tom Arnold claims he has unreleased outtakes of Donald Trump using racially inflammatory language including "every offensive, racist thing ever," recorded when the president-elect was the star of The Apprentice.

The actor-comedian made the revelation on Dori Monson's KIRO Radio show, and further claimed the tapes had Trump using all manner of foul language, as well as calling his son a "retard."

“I have the outtakes to The Apprentice where he says every bad thing ever, every offensive, racist thing ever,” said Arnold.

He added: "It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a retard, just being so mean to his own children."

2chkdbo.png

Oh shit! Would've been nice to have this released PRIOR to the orange turd stealing the election, but at least this could provide some entertainment. Looking forward to this audio! Sounds like it's gonna be even more outrageous than the Access Hollywood confessions of sexual assault and adultery. Ha!

STAY CLASSY SAN DIEGO

2chkdbo.png

STAY CLASSY SAN DIEGO

Hey, pipsqueak -- I've noticed you're following me around the board like some kind of weirdo. I get that you want my attention, but just dial it back a bit. You're trying way too hard.

2chkdbo.png

A day late, and a dollar short...sport....

Would've been nice to have this released PRIOR to the orange turd stealing the election
Maybe Tom couldn't stand the thought of the psycho bitch from hell being president either. :lol:

No, he was for Hillary. BTW, he's known Trump for 30 years and can't stand him.
Is that why he released the tapes before the election?

Post #2, slow poke. Try to keep up.
Look up the word "sarcasm", dumbass. Do I have to spell it out for you? If he was "for Hillary" he would have released them BEFORE the election. And you call me the slowpoke. lol

Him calling his son a "retard" would have 100% lost supporters. Not the n-word, that's how all of you guys talk anyway, but I have to believe that you degenerates have enough integrity to draw the line at calling your own son a retard. (Not you, TinyDancer -- I'm being rhetorical.)

Much ado about nothing. Trump is PRESIDENT as of 20th Jan. Sweet!!!

Greg

Would've been nice to have this released PRIOR to the orange turd stealing the election
Maybe Tom couldn't stand the thought of the psycho bitch from hell being president either. :lol:

Look up the word "sarcasm", dumbass. Do I have to spell it out for you? If he was "for Hillary" he would have released them BEFORE the election. And you call me the slowpoke. lol

Holy Shit -- He explained WHY he didn't released the tapes. Learn how to read, ya dunce.

Holy Shit -- He explained WHY he didn't released the tapes. Learn how to read, ya dunce.
Yeah, I know that he SAID, moron. Here's a clue. Liberals lie.

Trump's supporters have admitted time and time again since he won the election that they never cared what his character or policies were about from the beginning. All they wanted was to win at all costs. These videos will change nothing.

Forum List

Back