A professionals look at the mindset

What divides political groups is tax policy pure and simple.
Really? So when the left tries to legalize sexual predators invading the restroom of my daughter's, that is a "tax policy"? :uhh:
One of the mandates of government is to provide equal justice under the law. What you regard as sexual predators, the state regards as citizens.
And that is "tax policy" how? :uhh:
How do we pay for the justice system?

Really? So when the left tries to outlaw my freedom of religion by forcing me to engage in homosexual events, that is a "tax policy"? :uhh:
"Forcing you to engage in homosexual events"? Did the cops come to your home, thrust a rainbow flag into your hand and, at gunpoint, make you march in a Gay Pride parade?

Hyperbole is a desperate means of making a point.
No. They came to my house at gunpoint and forced me to make a cake for a wedding. Or host a wedding. Or officiate a wedding.

Moving the goalposts and changing the subject is a desperate means of making a point Nosmo King. Really desperate.

Just admit it - your original post was dead wrong. Far more separates is than just tax policy.
Is that what happens in your neighborhood? You're forced to bake a cake?

My God!

Pot...meet kettle. :funnyface:

Fuck you, no you're not. You claimed to have the best English skills
Fuck you, no I didn't. But you go ahead and show the class a quote of me saying that. Prove me wrong.

While we're :::cough::: waiting on that, I snipped the rest of your post as it was nothing but butthurt and thus, not my problem.
So you consider yourself so special you don't need to reply? Isn't that what you said you hate?

Narcissism is a personal trait, Dumbass. You don't apply personal (which means singular) mental conditions to entire blocs of diverse peopel.

Here's the DSM-5 for NPD (meaning five of these symptoms must be present for diagnosis):

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
---- that remind you of any one person? Hm?​
Usually the first hard core lefty to post a reply proves the OP correct. This one does not change that.

It's the clinical criteria. I should have posted the link --- it's from the Mayo Clinic.

And again, it's patently absurd to armchair-diagnose an entire political philosophy as all having the same personality trait, no matter what that trait is. That ain't even negotiable.

Nosmo nailed it to the wall in post 9: "a worn out tactic that serves only to alienate and divide". That actually describes virtually all of the OP's droppings.

Really? So when the left tries to outlaw my firearms, that is a "tax policy"? :uhh:
Your firearms may present a public health concern. We all pay for public health.
No we don't. We don't pay for "public health" at all. Healthcare is still private in America. Would you like to try again?
Public health and 'healthcare' are two separate things. Get educated.

Public health assures clean drinking water, immunization research, pure foods and drugs. Healthcare is medical insurance.
Wrong. Healthcare is fixing your ass up. Insurance isn't healthcare.

Narcissism is a personal trait, Dumbass. You don't apply personal (which means singular) mental conditions to entire blocs of diverse peopel.

Here's the DSM-5 for NPD (meaning five of these symptoms must be present for diagnosis):

• Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Usually the first hard core lefty to post a reply proves the OP correct. This one does not change that.

It's the clinical criteria. I should have posted the link --- it's from the Mayo Clinic.

And again, it's patently absurd to armchair-diagnose an entire political philosophy as all having the same personality trait, no matter what that trait is. That ain't even negotiable.
Maybe not to you but anyone that talks to libs knows otherwise. There's hadly a difference between them. Talk to one lib and you've pretty much talked to them all.

Fuck you, no I didn't. But you go ahead and show the class a quote of me saying that. Prove me wrong.

While we're :::cough::: waiting on that, I snipped the rest of your post as it was nothing but butthurt and thus, not my problem.
So you consider yourself so special you don't need to reply? Isn't that what you said you hate?

There was nothing there to reply TO. Just a poster going :crybaby: -- he prolly got told at some point and can't get over it.

That's funny. I don't recall you adopting that viewpoint regarding conservatives.

However, if a bloc of people share a mindset why are we supposed to disregard it?
Because progressives believe we should disregard anything that doesn't promote progressivism. That's how fascist propaganda works.

Really? So when the left tries to legalize sexual predators invading the restroom of my daughter's, that is a "tax policy"? :uhh:
One of the mandates of government is to provide equal justice under the law. What you regard as sexual predators, the state regards as citizens.
And that is "tax policy" how? :uhh:
How do we pay for the justice system?
What does that have to do with permitting men into women's restrooms? Equal would be permitting men into men's restrooms. A little confused, are we?

Nosmo nailed it to the wall in post 9: "a worn out tactic that serves only to alienate and divide". That actually describes virtually all of the OP's droppings.
Yet your entire philosophy of big government taking care of you fits right in with the rest of the democrats. Doesn't sound that unreasonable.

Uh, right here, asshat. It's post #2. Pogo, you truly are the ultimate asshat, for realz.

and I quote:

Me. You've already asked this and I've already told you.

My English is so good that my "mistakes" are on porpoise. Which is kinda fishy.

See what I did there?

Not only am I an experienced writer/editor but my spoken English is standard "broadcast" American English, which I had to learn for that profession. Although I can and do mimic a few regional accents if code-switching is called for.

I should add that I'm a linguistic archconservative. I'm probably the only person left still using the traditional spelling of Hallowe'en.

Who's English is the best here?

And there you go. :fu: PS: Now I own you. I don't want ya, but I own ya anyways.

You're like catshit, for real.

Last edited:
Is that what happens in your neighborhood? You're forced to bake a cake? My God!
Yep! And guess what? That has nothing to do with "tax policy". :lmao:

See...now that your idiotic initial post has been blown of of the water, you have shifted into the left-wing "shit, I just got owned so now I need to move the goalposts" mode.

The thing is, this ironically proves the premise of this thread correct because you are illustrating that you lack the very basic humility to admit that your post was just plain stupid - even though your anonymous on a website right now. If you can't even muster the minimal humility it takes to acknowledge you were wrong when your real name and reputation aren't even at stake, then you are a textbook sociopath.

Uh, right here, asshat. It's post #2. Pogo, you truly are the ultimate asshat, for realz.

And there you go. :fu: PS: Now I own you. I don't want ya, but I own ya anyways.

:udaman:

Shorter Pogo,

How dare you call us all the same while we march singularly with no other thoughts allowed to our great government solution to running our lives.

Shorter Pogo,

How dare you call us all the same while we march singularly with no other thoughts allowed to our great government solution to running our lives.
Shhhh! Logic and reason makes Pogo's simple mind short-circuit. Don't use logic around him.

and I quote:

See what I did there?

Not only am I an experienced writer/editor but my spoken English is standard "broadcast" American English, which I had to learn for that profession. Although I can and do mimic a few regional accents if code-switching is called for.

I should add that I'm a linguistic archconservative. I'm probably the only person left still using the traditional spelling of Hallowe'en.

:rofl: Couldn't quote it though huh? Wonder why. Roll tape.

See what I did there?

That's called "humor" on our planet. Includes what we call "puns" and "satire". Looks like it got several 'funny's from those who recognize what we call 'humor'. I can see how you're unfamiliar with it.

I'm afraid what you "own" is a hole :lol:

:dig:

Group brain washing, in spite of your perpetual denials. The OP is spot on.

Forum List

Back