A professionals look at the mindset

You aren't advocating for zero taxes and the elimination of governments are you? I don't think you are an anarchist. I assume you do believe in a role for government and taxation to fund it.
No - I am not advocating for that at all. I am not an anarchist. I'm a constitutional conservative and all I'm advocating for is constitutional government. Which means no social programs at all (at least not at the federal level). Socials needs are supposed to be met through charity - not government.
The constitution gives the people the power to institute whatever they want as far as government programs whether it be at a local, state or federal level. There is a process to do so, it's dictated by elected officials that represent the voice of the people.

I'm a small government person as well so I don't support many unnecessary programs. But I can't deny our democracies right to make laws as the people see fit. When it got out of control in California I moved to Texas. I didn't complain that California was breaking the law

What divides political groups is tax policy pure and simple.
Really? So when the left tries to outlaw my freedom of religion by forcing me to engage in homosexual events, that is a "tax policy"? :uhh:
"Forcing you to engage in homosexual events"? Did the cops come to your home, thrust a rainbow flag into your hand and, at gunpoint, make you march in a Gay Pride parade?

Hyperbole is a desperate means of making a point.

Really? So when the left tries to outlaw my freedom of religion by forcing me to engage in homosexual events, that is a "tax policy"? :uhh:
"Forcing you to engage in homosexual events"? Did the cops come to your home, thrust a rainbow flag into your hand and, at gunpoint, make you march in a Gay Pride parade?

Hyperbole is a desperate means of making a point.
No. They came to my house at gunpoint and forced me to make a cake for a wedding. Or host a wedding. Or officiate a wedding.

Moving the goalposts and changing the subject is a desperate means of making a point Nosmo King. Really desperate.

Just admit it - your original post was dead wrong. Far more separates is than just tax policy.

Really? So when the left tries to legalize sexual predators invading the restroom of my daughter's, that is a "tax policy"? :uhh:
One of the mandates of government is to provide equal justice under the law. What you regard as sexual predators, the state regards as citizens.
It's not "equal justice under the law" to allow men into women's restrooms. There is a reason it says "women" on the door. You're trying to apply something that doesn't apply.

Lying about nanissue is a desperate way to make a point.

The constitution gives the people the power to institute whatever they want as far as government programs
No it doesn't. That is 100% false.
It comes down to your definition of general welfare. And there is a process through executive veto and SCOTUS appeal to fight anything you think is unconstitutional. If a law or program makes it through all branches of government then it is approved by the "people" and the constitution to be legit. I actually agree with you that lawmakers are playing pretty lose with the constitution. I'd like to see them reel it in a bit. But the other side is overplaying their hand when they call every action they disagree with "unconstitutional"

Here's the DSM-5 for NPD (meaning five of these symptoms must be present for diagnosis):

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
---- that remind you of any one person?​
Yes...you. And every other lazy, greedy, entitled progressive I ever met (with the rare exception of course).

Except (a) you've never met me, and (b) in order to be a "Progressive" I'd need to be older than my own parents, who were both born after that period. Moreover you have no clue what my (c) work level is, what my (d) "greed" factor is, or what my (e) "entitlements" are. None. Zero. So you get an F.

Meanwhile your ridiculous cluelessness about appending a psychological diagnosis you're clearly nowhere near qualified to assess for an individual, remains duly chastised.

In other words ---- typically clueless Buttsoiler thread fall down, go boom.

So I'm watching a crime documentary and this is what an expert says word-for-word (I allowed voice dictation to record it so that I couldn't make a mistake...
The key personality trait of Manfred is narcissism. And from narcissism springs entitlement. And from entitlement springs sociopathic behavior.
Does that not perfectly describe the mindset of the left? Think about it carefully for a moment. There is a deep feeling of entitlement. Society owes them (healthcare, housing, transportation, education, etc.). And look what happens when any of that is either denied or there is a fear that it will be denied. Since the Trump train phenomen started gaining steam, the left has taken to the streets to assault, intimidate, destroy property, and wreak havoc.

From narcissism springs entitlement. And from entitlement springs sociopathic behavior.
Funny, I thought the quote more accurately described Trump :p Per your observations, I think it can apply to some on the Left, if you are talking about the poor, elderly, disabled or oppressed, then yes there are probably some in the that group that feel entitled to their benefits because they feel oppressed by society. The Left as a whole is a different story. Those on the Left that are wealthy or even middle class tax payers and still fight for programs to help the poor... that comes from a sense of community and wanting to contribute to the greater good... to help those who are less fortunate. These are people that work hard and happily give a portion of their earnings to this great country.

So who exactly are you targeting by your post, those who are poor and receiving entitlements or those who earn and contribute to the entitlements willfully?

It doesn't matter --- he can't apply blanket personality traits to an entire political class just because they give him butthurt. No one can do that since NPD is a singular diagnosis. OP has his head up his ass.

Narcissism is a personal trait, Dumbass. You don't apply personal (which means singular) mental conditions to entire blocs of diverse peopel.

Here's the DSM-5 for NPD (meaning five of these symptoms must be present for diagnosis):

• Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
---- that remind you of any one person? Hm?​

Yes! As a matter of fact it does! There's this poster on USMB called Pogo..fits him to a T!

See post 29. Actually if you really need to know, the very reason I loathe and detest (add your own synonyms here) Orange Rumpy is exactly because he embodies this entire list above, which is a list of traits I loathe and detest (etc) in people in general. So ..... no. Personally I'm the polar opposite.

Narcissism is a personal trait, Dumbass. You don't apply personal (which means singular) mental conditions to entire blocs of diverse peopel.

Yes! As a matter of fact it does! There's this poster on USMB called Pogo..fits him to a T!

See post 29. Actually if you really need to know, the very reason I loathe and detest (add your own synonyms here) Orange Rumpy is exactly because he embodies this entire list above, which is a list of traits I loathe and detest (etc) in people in general. So ..... no. Personally I'm the polar opposite.

Pot...meet kettle. :funnyface:

Fuck you, no you're not. You claimed to have the best English skills, yet you don't. Xelor has more intelligence and English skills than you. (That's just off the top of my head.)

You have this "smarter than thou" attitude that really pisses/turns people off as well.

It's you, Pogo, go look in a mirror, bitch.

If you do, I'm thinking you'd see this:

Last edited:

Usually the first hard core lefty to post a reply proves the OP correct. This one does not change that.

So the same traits that made you love Obie are now detrimental for Trump. Got it.

Actually if you really need to know, the very reason I loathe and detest (add your own synonyms here) Orange Rumpy is exactly because he embodies this entire list above
President Trump is "entitled"? Really? That's weird...I was under the impression he works every single day and became a billionaire.
which is a list of traits I loathe and detest (etc) in people in general. So ..... no. Personally I'm the polar opposite.
Well if that isn't vintage left-wing "logic". Detesting your own traits in all others. :eusa_doh:

That's funny. I don't recall you adopting that viewpoint regarding conservatives.

However, if a bloc of people share a mindset why are we supposed to disregard it?

Really? So when the left tries to outlaw my firearms, that is a "tax policy"? :uhh:
Your firearms may present a public health concern. We all pay for public health.
No we don't. We don't pay for "public health" at all. Healthcare is still private in America. Would you like to try again?
Public health and 'healthcare' are two separate things. Get educated.

Public health assures clean drinking water, immunization research, pure foods and drugs. Healthcare is medical insurance.

Pot...meet kettle. :funnyface:

Fuck you, no you're not. You claimed to have the best English skills
Fuck you, no I didn't. But you go ahead and show the class a quote of me saying that. Prove me wrong.

While we're :::cough::: waiting on that, I snipped the rest of your post as it was nothing but butthurt and thus, not my problem.

Forum List

Back