A personal note to Climate Change Deniers

So Antifa sends out folks to burn down the west coast. . . and Dr. Love tells us this is "proof of AGW?"

. .. that's rich.

Have you ever met a conspiracy theory you didn't fall in love with? Stop getting your "news" from Facebook.
I'm sure that Dear Leader will start repeating your stupid nonsense however. :rolleyes:

Well first of all antifa is starting those fires
2nd Oregon isn't under water like you've been predicting for a hundred years.
And third. You seam to be feeding your fat ass every day so the climate isn't denying you anything.

Is there ANYTHING bad you haven't blamed on AntiFa. Provide evidence or STFU.
Thank you in advance for shutting TFU up as you NEVER have anything interesting

LOL I guess by dropping the F bomb on me, you're putting me in your sexual fantasies
Btw
Here's your proof. Now. It's up to you to prove me wrong

Gateway Pundit? :auiqs.jpg:
Dr. LOve

And third. You seam to be feeding your fat ass every day so the climate isn't denying you anything.

LOL I guess by dropping the F bomb on me, you're putting me in your sexual fantasies
Btw

What's hilarious about Dr. Loves response is the men were actually arrested.
B

Y'all don't see that extreme weather events of all kinds as evidence that you consistently ignore. Move to CA, OR or WA right now if you don't believe it. I live on the Central Coast Oregon and had to evacuate. When I came back yesterday, my house was still here but only due to an act of God - The weather changed from 60-80 MPH hot east winds to the more normal cool air off the Pacific Ocean. If it had changed one day later, my neighbors and I would have lost our homes and everything in them. The fire would likely have burned all the way down to the beach.

Lincoln County (particularly the coastal section) has never had a fire such as this. It is unprecedented. Let me repeat U-N-P-R-E-C-E-D-E-N-T-E-D. We get 40-50 inches of rain each year which makes us damn near fireproof. No mas, and If you Deniers had live through what I just did ya might feel differently. No phone service, no power, no place to go because the hotels were all shut down and the ones open an hour or two away were full up. I also had little fuel in my truck too sparse to attempt a run south. 101 northbound was closed. And of course, 101 southbound was a parking lot with everyone and their dogs attempting to flee.

So my dog and I camped in a state park on the beach for three days, trying as best we could to stay inside as ashes about the width of a baseball rained down rained ONTO THE FREAKING BEACH. wondering whether my home was still there as I looked up on occasion at the flames. Red Cross brought us hot food and coffee from time to time. They saved our asses to put it mildly as by Wednesday my provisions were about gone. Let me tell you, it was THE scariest thing I've ever experienced. You never want to hear a cop roll down your street with the speaker blaring saying - "This is your Level Three Notification ... LEAVE NOW!!". I was prepared, but nothing really prepares you for that kind of stress. NOTHING.

A state trooper came by Wednesday morning and based on my address, said It'd be safe to return home but that we're still on a Level One notice, so my suitcase is still packed. Made it home on fumes but still was no power Wi-Fi or phone service (land line OR cell) until this morning. Was lucky to find a nearby gas station open early this morning before the power went out AGAIN.

Hey, I'm not looking for anyone to feel sorry for those affected by these sorts of things. Even those who have lost their homes. Life comes at ya sometimes and you deal with it. I'm lucky beyond belief to this point in time. But the frequency and intensity of these weather events, especially the historically unprecedented ones such as we just had here on the coast would be enough to make even the most hardcore Denier think twice.

Donald will probably deny the west coast federal assistance because we didn't rake our forest floors well enough and he hates our governors. Sad

I think Dana7360 lives in my general vicinity. You okay?

Hi DrLove. I'm so glad to read you're ok. As you know, I was in that area just a couple weeks ago. I was so worried about you. I had not seen a post from you in a few days and know that there's wildfires in your area. I'm so glad to see a post from you. I'm crying because a friend of mine and I just photographed the area again.

Yes we're neighbors. I'm ok here. We have a lot of smoke here. I can't even see Puget Sound out my window today. It's all blocked by the smoke. The ocean is just two blocks from my home but the smoke is so thick and bad, it can't be seen.

The Gifford Pinchot National Forest is on fire here which isn't far from where I live. We started getting the bad smoke on Wednesday. It's gotten worse everyday since.

I've been working to prevent and stop all this since the 80s when reagan started the deforestation of our mountains. I'm sure if you were here you remember bald mountains with nothing left alive on them for as far as the eye can see. For miles and miles. Especially along Interstate 90 and over on the Peninsula.

Climate change was here in the early 2000s showing it's effects then but people didn't listen.

Now, what is called Reflection Lake that used to be a mirror of Mt. Rainier is no more a reflection. There isn't enough water anymore.

Same with Picture Lake for Mt. Baker. Half the water is gone so there's no water to reflect the mountain anymore.

Everywhere I go Lakes, streams and rivers are drying up.

Mt. Rainier is melting. Literally. For the first time in my 60 years of life I actually saw and photographed black spots on the very top of Mt. Rainier where there is no snow. That has never happened before. The south side if the mountain is nearly without snow in the summer now.

Mt. St Helens has no snow in the summer now. I was at Windy Ridge last month and was taking the photos of the crater through tears because I was crying at what I was seeing. Again, for the first time in my 60 years of life. I have never seen Mt. St. Helens without snow except for when it blew up in 1980.

A friend of mine and I went to Smith Rock last year in April. We drove highway 22 through the middle of Oregon and the southern Cascades. It was normal. Beautiful. Then we came to an area of a wildfire. Everything was dead and black. It went on for miles and miles and miles. I had never driven through an old wildfire that lasted that long. Sure we're used to spots but nothing like that. At one point I just pulled my car over, put my hands in my arms and sobbed. Just sobbed. It was just too overwhelming for me. I couldn't hold in in any longer and I knew I shouldn't be driving that upset. It took me a while to get myself together. When I did I pulled out one of my cameras, the one with the 18-200 mm lens on it. I didn't have my camera with Big Betty on it with me, my curved 14 to 28mm so I had to make due with what I had. I had to document it. It's one of the things I do. Document. So through tears again, shoulders shaking because of my sobs, I climbed out the car and walked over to take shots. Here are some of them. I took them through tears and still shaking.

View attachment 387480View attachment 387481View attachment 387482View attachment 387483

Everything you all see in those photos is black, dead burned trees. For miles and miles as far as the eye can see.

What you deniers don't realize is that those trees make our air. They not just make our air they clean our air.

If we don't have trees we don't have air.

I don't know about you deniers but I like to breathe. In fact, I'm addicted to and can't live without it.

Same with water. Nothing on this planet can live without water.

Deniers too friggin stupid to realize we live only on one planet.

Trumpublicans and fake "conservatives" don't care about the world they'll leave their kids and grandkids. It's all about ME ME ME. Remember (Wayback Machine) Reagan's Secretary of the Interior James Watt? He said it didn't matter how badly we fucked up the environment. Because Jesus would be returning before it was completely fucked over.

And of course Ronnie himself is responsible for THESE dandy moments:

"I think, too, that we’ve got to recognize that where the preservation of a natural resource like the redwoods is concerned, that there is a common sense limit. I mean, if you’ve looked at a hundred thousand acres or so of trees — you know, a tree is a tree, how many more do you need to look at?"

Reagan’s knowledge of environmental issues, except for air pollution, was minimal. Even the geography of the north coast, where trees outnumbered people, eluded him. During the 1966 campaign, a reporter asked Reagan a question about the Eel River (a battleground between those who wanted to dam its middle fork and those who sought to preserve it as a wild river). Reagan asked where it was. The reporter told the embarrassed candidate that he was standing alongside it.

This nation has cleaned up its act pretty good. Go to China and other nations and tell them to catch up to us first. The years and decades of lies and stealing from the citizens has taken a toll. Stop trying to steal our wages. Please stop!

This nation has cleaned up its act pretty good. Go to China and other nations and tell them to catch up to us first. The years and decades of lies and stealing from the citizens has taken a toll. Stop trying to steal our wages. Please stop!

China is investing TRILLIONS in infrastructure and clean energy. They've left us in the dust pal. CATCH UP!!

Btw

What's hilarious about Dr. Loves response is the men were actually arrested.
B

Come up with something more serious than Gateway Pundit please.
I need evidence of AntiFa setting these fires.
Yep, I know - It doesn't exist. :cool-45:

China is investing TRILLIONS in infrastructure and clean energy. They've left us in the dust pal. CATCH UP!!
What a load of bull shit... They are building coal fired power plants two a week.... They have more base load power than the rest of the world today....

China is investing TRILLIONS in infrastructure and clean energy. They've left us in the dust pal.

China’s dependence on coal for industrial power generation has significantly contributed to urban air pollution. According to the International Energy Agency, 80.6 percent of China’s emissions came from coal in 2017, compared to 70 percent in India, 28 percent in the United States, and 29 percent in the European Union.

DURR

I’ll just be blunt. Those that deny anthropogenic Climate change are among the most obtuse individuals on the planet. The scientific evidence is overwhelming and the empirical evidence everywhere.

Your “science” is in the same category as that which holds that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

It has nothing to do with genuine science.

So THIS is why 97% of actual peer reviewed climate scientists agree with ME Bob.
Ok man - Go with the 3% - They suit you!
Here's another gem for you...

A recent survey of American Meteorological Society members shows meteorologists are skeptical that humans are causing a global warming crisis. The survey confirms what many scientists have been reporting for years; the politically focused bureaucratic leadership of many science organizations is severely out of touch with the scientists themselves regarding global warming issues.

According to American Meteorological Society (AMS) data, 89% of AMS meteorologists believe global warming is happening, but only a minority (30%) is very worried about global warming.

This sharp contrast between the large majority of meteorologists who believe global warming is happening and the modest minority who are nevertheless very worried about it is consistent with other scientist surveys. This contrast exposes global warming alarmists who assert that 97% of the world’s scientists agree humans are causing a global warming crisis simply because these scientists believe global warming is occurring. However, as this and other scientist surveys show, believing that some warming is occurring is not the same as believing humans are causing a worrisome crisis.

Other questions solidified the meteorologists’ skepticism about humans creating a global warming crisis. For example, among those meteorologists who believe global warming is happening, only a modest majority (59%) believe humans are the primary cause. More importantly, only 38% of respondents who believe global warming is occurring say it will be very harmful during the next 100 years.

With substantially fewer than half of meteorologists very worried about global warming or expecting substantial harm during the next 100 years, one has to wonder why environmental activist groups are sowing the seeds of global warming panic. Does anyone really expect our economy to be powered 100 years from now by the same energy sources we use today? Why immediately, severely, and permanently punish our economy with costly global warming restrictions when technological advances and the free market will likely address any such global warming concerns much more efficiently, economically and effectively?

In another line of survey questions, 53% of respondents believe there is conflict among AMS members regarding the topic of global warming. Only 33% believe there is no conflict. Another 15% were not sure. These results provide strong refutation to the assertion that “the debate is over.”

Interestingly, only 26% of respondents said the conflict among AMS members is unproductive.

Overall, the survey of AMS scientists paints a very different picture than the official AMS Information Statement on Climate Change. Drafted by the AMS bureaucracy, the Information Statement leaves readers with the impression that AMS meteorologists have few doubts about humans creating a global warming crisis. The Information Statement indicates quite strongly that humans are the primary driver of global temperatures and the consequences are and will continue to be quite severe. Compare the bureaucracy’s Information Statement with the survey results of the AMS scientists themselves.

Scientists who have attended the Heartland Institute’s annual International Conference on Climate Change report the same disconnect throughout their various science organizations; only a minority of scientists believes humans are causing a global warming crisis, yet the non-scientist bureaucracies publish position statements that contradict what the scientists themselves believe. Few, if any, of these organizations actually poll their members before publishing a position statement. Within this context of few actual scientist surveys, the AMS survey results are very powerful.

It's also noteworthy that 80% of those meteorologists have PhDs or Master's degrees (as opposed to being a spoiled teenager from Sweden like Greta Thunberg).....

TeeVee weathermen are not qualified to opine on climate science. You can get a degree as a meteorologist without taking a single class in climate science.

But I can stop ya from going through life drunk and stupid. Anyone currently gazing up at the apocalyptic burnt orange skies in San Francisco, Portland and Seattle while gagging on ashes knows better.

it-was-surreal-orange-and-red-skies-blanketed-bay-area-during-the-wildfires-11.jpg
But you listen to Pelosi, Gore, and Greta Thunberg as climate experts.

China’s dependence on coal for industrial power generation has significantly contributed to urban air pollution. According to the International Energy Agency, 80.6 percent of China’s emissions came from coal in 2017, compared to 70 percent in India, 28 percent in the United States, and 29 percent in the European Union.

DURR

And hence the smart investments. Sadly, Trump prefers "clean coal" to solar and wind. That shit gives you cancer! :D

190403-weill-windmill-tease_wcrn31.gif

DURR

And hence the smart investments. Sadly, Trump prefers "clean coal" to solar and wind. That shit gives you cancer! :D

And hence the smart investments.

Hence your error (lie?).

Clear out the underbrush between the trees and you won't have so many forest fires, dimwit.

Forest Management is a HUGE part of it.. The Leftists want "pristine" forests UNTOUCH by fire access roads or scientific forest management techniques.. And THEN there's players like PGE that torch off the LAST round of big Cali fires because they're BANKRUPT from being FORCED TO BUY wind and solar and AT THE SAME TIME -- buy REAL power on the spot daily market when the sun dont shine and the wind dont blow...

This is what OVERBUYING on the wind./solar boondoggle leads to.. PGE had to pay out $BILLs in damages for NOT clearing trees/brush and maintaining their grid..

There is responsible forest management and irresponsible forest management. But nobody can tell me that 820 million acres of forest floors can be "raked" or kept clean in any manner. It is a physical impossibility.

Here's an example of irresponsible forest management in Oregon. Companies like Weyerhaeuser who were responsible for clearcutting have - Partly due to environmental legislation - Seen then the wisdom of replanting many of these areas. And they do a pretty good job of thinning, with the planting of several seedlings in the empty spot left after taking out a tree.

OhyzVITltHbBg8OeQpZfxNzBc5pWMEj9djrIWbdkUmtq01roVztGL2LYYTCFvZDMVCuJrJV60qra4rmWLLs_mwMRPEnX68p8-fNQwKZ547PpkDwPG9A83LVtba2UjwY
Why do you keep lying about forestry management?

Oh, yes -- it's because you're a liar.

Nobody rakes forests. That's stupid. Forests are responsibly managed by controlled burns.

Fire is necessary to forest and prairie ecology. Rational people understand this. Environmentalists do not.

DURR

Hence your error (lie?).

No lies pal - Only facts (yes I remember, Trumpublicans don't like those very much ;-)
And hence, your Dotard has done NOTHING.
Here's to the crumbling bridge near you!

DURR

Hence your error (lie?).

No lies pal - Only facts (yes I remember, Trumpublicans don't like those very much ;-)

80.6 percent of China’s emissions came from coal in 2017,

What is, "Not left us in the dust?"

DURR

Hence your error (lie?).

1599931014621.png

DURR

Hence your error (lie?).

View attachment 387719

The subject is not current emissions. The subject is what they are doing which we are NOT.
In 20 years, they'll have left us in the dust unless something changes real quick -
Like January 20th 2021 quick!!

DURR

Hence your error (lie?).

When you eat Communist Chinese shit, do you get hungry again an hour later?

DURR

Hence your error (lie?).

View attachment 387719

The subject is not current emissions. The subject is what they are doing which we are NOT.
In 20 years, they'll have left us in the dust unless something changes real quick -
Remember, kids, the planet will catch fire unless we elect Biden.

DURR

Hence your error (lie?).

View attachment 387719

The subject is not current emissions.

LOL!

In 20 years, they'll have left us in the dust unless something changes real quick

You lied when you said, "They've left us in the dust pal"

So, how many new nuclear power plants should we build?

Forum List

Back