‘A one-man scam Pac’: Trump’s money hustling tricks prompt fresh scrutiny

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The fledgling Pac had raised a whopping $31.5m by year’s end, but Save America spent nothing on legal expenses in this same period, according to public records. Run by Trump’s 2016 campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, Save America only spent $340,000 on fundraising expenses last year.

How can you raise $31.5m to fight the steal and then not spend any money on fighting the steal ? How does that work ?

1627905409439.png

The fledgling Pac had raised a whopping $31.5m by year’s end, but Save America spent nothing on legal expenses in this same period, according to public records. Run by Trump’s 2016 campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, Save America only spent $340,000 on fundraising expenses last year.

How can you raise $31.5m to fight the steal and then not spend any money on fighting the steal ? How does that work ?

View attachment 520407
T.D.S. is still so strong . I guess this is your life when your entire family can't stand ya.

View attachment 520407

That is how war chests work. No elections this year so nothing to spend the money on yet. At least he didn't spend it on a $31.5 Hunter Biden water color, so that's something.

Well, it is kind of ironic, how Trump followers are a cult, and how Trump bilks them for money like a televangelist.

I know Trump is a con artist and grifter, and his followers are too dumb to realize this. In a way, I almost don't blame Trump for bilking them, I mean, they give the money willingly, no one is forcing them to, just like a televangelist promising salvation. Let him keep bilking them.

Well, it is kind of ironic, how Trump followers are a cult, and how Trump bilks them for money like a televangelist.

I know Trump is a con artist and grifter, and his followers are too dumb to realize this. In a way, I almost don't blame Trump for bilking them, I mean, they give the money willingly, no one is forcing them to, just like a televangelist promising salvation. Let him keep bilking them.
Televangelist just about fits it. Fleecing the gullible. There must be laws about this kind of scam.

T.D.S. is still so strong . I guess this is your life when your entire family can't stand ya.
A stupid and insipid idiot-gram ^^^! When will trump supporters learn that TDS is an absurd effort to bury the reality that was Trumpism. Trump lost the election and continues to swindle biddable fools to give him money for another campaign.

Donald Trump is a grifter. Grifters are also known as chiselers, defrauders, gougers, scammers, swindlers, and flim-flam men.

A stupid and insipid post idiot-gram ^^^; when will trump supporters learn that TDS is an absurd effort to bury the reality that was Trumpism. Trump lost the election and continues to swindle biddable fools to give him money for another campaign.

Donald Trump is a grifter. Grifters are also known as chiselers, defrauders, gougers, scammers, swindlers, and flim-flam men.
Trump didn't lose , your a weasel. Democrats cheated.

But the money was raised to "fight the steal". When will that happen ?

I can explain it: raise That $31.5m to fight the steal will be put to good use in 2024, when Trump runs again.

So will you be voting for the Democrats in 2024?

Oh...wait.....

You can't even vote, can you? :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Everything is a scam. Being taxed for goods that already have been taxed is a scam. Being taxed for property you own is a scam. The Red Cross is a scam. United Nations funds for kids is a scam. Adopt an elephant is a scam if you get nothing except satisfaction for your money.

So you guys cant explain it either. Ok.
If Hillary did it ... can you imagine? LOL

But Trump is just raising money from his mooks to pay his expenses in his struggle to stay relevant. The funny thing is he's even more addicted to being the center of attention than were Hill and Bill. They quickly saw "we'll we're done, but they pay millions for our memoires." LOL

If the fact lying fuck would just retire, then the Trumpanzees claims TDS might have validity.

Everything is a scam. Being taxed for goods that already have been taxed is a scam. Being taxed for property you own is a scam. The Red Cross is a scam. United Nations funds for kids is a scam. Adopt an elephant is a scam if you get nothing except satisfaction for your money.
Raising money for shit you dont do is a scam.

Forum List

Back