US women soccer beaten

They will play for Bronze medal Canada beat them, Couldn't happen to more deserving bunch of hypocrites in my opinion.

Any one playing FOR a country should not disrespect that Country, my personal opinion is that those kneel should have been removed from the team. Or those that turned their back on the flag.

Whenever the Lebos American hating bitches were playing I rooted for the other team.

Glad the shitheads got beat.

Whenever the Lebos American hating bitches were playing I rooted for the other team.

Glad the shitheads got beat.
The sexuality of a person is none of my business. Being gay is a sin but that is between that person and god not involving me or you in any way.

The sexuality of a person is none of my business. Being gay is a sin but that is between that person and god not involving me or you in any way.

God bless you Gunny.

However, I'll ridicule those American hating Lesbos bitches any way I can. Glad they lost.

They will play for Bronze medal Canada beat them, Couldn't happen to more deserving bunch of hypocrites in my opinion.

Any one playing FOR a country should not disrespect that Country, my personal opinion is that those kneel should have been removed from the team. Or those that turned their back on the flag.
Hear! Hear!

A lot of people are smiling because they lost.

They will return home as losers in every sense of that word.

The only reason why the American wimmins' soccer team is internationally competitive is because other countries don't take womens' football seriously It is a "club sport."

It is unfortunate that the most prominent member of the team is an America-hating, self-aggrandizing ass.

This is tremendous news.......

I remember as a young child watching the Olympics in LA....I was so much rooting against the US; especially in track and field -- but they kept winning....finally my prayers were answered when that Usain Bolt guy kept beating the US....that is until I found out he was not the right kind of darkie...

So it is good to see so many US athletes losing this year to superior countries....maybe this will finally change the culture here in the US to be more like the countries that beat us....

#MAGA!

Wait, we are supposed to care that you don't care about soccer?

Thy also got beat by the Swedes, 3-0. Maybe they injured their knees, while they were kneeling. Serves them right.

The only reason why the American wimmins' soccer team is internationally competitive is because other countries don't take womens' football seriously It is a "club sport."

It is unfortunate that the most prominent member of the team is an America-hating, self-aggrandizing ass.
I still haven't figured out why that goofball is "prominent"

Gutted for them - They should have comfortably won that match. Can't see the Canadians beating Sweden in the final though.

Gold: Sweden
Silver: Canada
Bronze: USA

Reigning World Cup champions though, so should still be proud.

Gutted for them - They should have comfortably won that match. Can't see the Canadians beating Sweden in the final though.

Gold: Sweden
Silver: Canada
Bronze: USA

Reigning World Cup champions though, so should still be proud.
What will happen when they play the national anthem and the winners are standing ? on the winners' platform ? Will they turn their backs, kneel down, spit ?

i'm sure kum-inme-harris taught them how to kneel---properly

Forum List

Back