A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others

Two shots, 8 boosters and covid pills twice a day for the rest of your life. Those employees and customers better produce verified pill taking records.

Or,
People will just be tired of the whole mess and stop doing it all.
8 masks also, or you're LITERALLY Hitler!!!!

A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others​

I am not an anti-vaxxer but find I am rarely concerned about the tights of others.
Unless it’s those fat women who think they look good in those tights that are screaming from being stretched so far. That’s just disturbing. And no matter where you look, you can’t avoid it.

The only good conservative is a dead conservative - is this what you're saying?
No, I like conservatives.
RWNJ Trumpsters, claiming to be "conservatives".....................not at all.

Yes, you nut jobs are putting innocent people who can't be vaccinated a possible death sentence because of your stupidity, so yes some people deserve to die, Trumsters are number 1 on the list.

A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others​

I am not an anti-vaxxer but find I am rarely concerned about the tights of others.
I don't care what kind of tights those puffer boys ware as long as I don't have to see it.

Cool.

So you support the right of businesses to refuse service to people of color due to their low vaccination compliance?

Or just because?

And the right of businesses to refuse service to gays because AIDS?

Or just cuz butt seks?

You Democrats are certainly something.

:)
"So you support the right of businesses to refuse service to people of color due to their low vaccination compliance"?
YES.

"And the right of businesses to refuse service to gays because AIDS"?
No, but measles, smallpox and TB?
The businesses should have the right to refuse.

BTW, back in the 80's businesses did exactly that with AIDS carriers, some businesses today won't hire people with AIDS.

People can't keep up this level of hysteria for long. It takes a lot of energy. Eventually people want to do things and go places. It burns itself out.
I just moved from a place where they're still wallowing in the hysteria to a place where they are totally over it. It's wonderful to go into a business and not have to cover my face or be surrounded by a bunch of maskholes.

Although I never underestimate the left's need for hysteria. I just choose to ignore it. They are small, silly people who have small, silly, unfulfilled lives, so hysteria gives them something to do and something with which to occupy their minds. Otherwise, they might have to do something like actually read a book, God forbid.

People can't keep up this level of hysteria for long. It takes a lot of energy. Eventually people want to do things and go places. It burns itself out.
We're definitely in a Nazi Germany moment in time, but it's not clear whether it's more 1935, or more 1945.

One can only hope it's 1945.

"So you support the right of businesses to refuse service to people of color due to their low vaccination compliance"?
YES.

"And the right of businesses to refuse service to gays because AIDS"?
No, but measles, smallpox and TB?
The businesses should have the right to refuse.

BTW, back in the 80's businesses did exactly that with AIDS carriers, some businesses today won't hire people with AIDS.
So you support racism, the right of businesses to randomly discriminate, and the end of privacy.

You must be a Democrat, trolling, or both.

If the vaccine really works like they are telling you it does then you get one and you're safe. If you want to wear a mask then wear one. Others mind your own business.

And this thread you posted here is posted atleast one day a day and is repeated in others threads multiple times a day. All you're doing is regurgitating the same rhetoric over and over and over again.

It's useless, you aren't going to change anyone's mind. If they don't want to do it your little post isn't going to change their mind because your just 1 random person out of over 7.5 billion people.
Typical liberal poster...
images (2).png

First off, I would like to say that I don't support mandatory vaccinations.

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.
Actually, it's mostly the opposite. I don't really know of any right wingers who would deny someone the right to be vaccinated if they want to be vaccinated. I can't say the same for the other way around. If you don't want to get the virus then I highly suggest YOU get vaccinated. I've heard the vaccines are highly effective so you should rush right out and get one. If you don't feel that vaccines are effective enough then YOU should wear a mask. It doesn't matter if others are vaccinated or not wearing masks as long as YOU are vaccinated and wearing a mask.

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.
Umbrella.jpg

Where in the constitution does it say you have a right to enter any business?

The federal constitution is mostly just restrictions on federal jurisdiction.
Local ordnances control business law.
And if you are open to the public, you get a license, which means you agree to anti discrimination laws.

Cool, you support Jim Crow laws.
84D0966F-7091-4E78-9B57-1775DF612743.jpeg

So you support racism, the right of businesses to randomly discriminate, and the end of privacy.

You must be a Democrat, trolling, or both.
It isn't random or racist, nor is it a privacy right, moron.
How can a virus or disease be racist?

The businesses have every right to keep their patrons and employees safe.
Businesses have a right to refuse service for not wearing shoes.
Businesses have a right to refuse service for not wearing a shirt.
Why aren't you nut jobs protesting that?

The federal constitution is mostly just restrictions on federal jurisdiction.
Local ordnances control business law.
And if you are open to the public, you get a license, which means you agree to anti discrimination laws.
That's true.
Being unvaccinated and refusal to wear a mask in a business, isn't discriminatory.
A matter of public safety.
If you have the regular flu, businesses don't have to serve you.

Forum List

Back