A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others

First off, I would like to say that I don't support mandatory vaccinations.

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.
I may be buying my counterfeit vax card sooner than I thought. Vax is free Counterfeit card 20 bucks. If you get vaxxed you must show valid ID. Must be why Blacks are only vaxed at around 30% . Progs hate Id verification for voting but ok with it for Vaxing HMMMMM?

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.

If the vaccine really works like they are telling you it does then you get one and you're safe. If you want to wear a mask then wear one. Others mind your own business.

And this thread you posted here is posted atleast one day a day and is repeated in others threads multiple times a day. All you're doing is regurgitating the same rhetoric over and over and over again.

It's useless, you aren't going to change anyone's mind. If they don't want to do it your little post isn't going to change their mind because your just 1 random person out of over 7.5 billion people.

Anti-vaxxers are of course wrong.

Rights and freedoms concern solely the relationship between government and those governed; as no government is mandating vaccinations, no rights or freedoms are being violated.

So, if distance works with the vaccinated, why doesn't it work with the unvaccinated?
It always has. I know I have been washing my hands, maintaining some distance, using hand sanitizer for some years now and especially during flu season. I really never need anyone to tell me not to cough or sneeze on anyone, and to cover my mouth when I do either. I figured it was common sense, but that was before I realized Dimmers don't have any.

It always has. I know I have been washing my hands, maintaining some distance, using hand sanitizer for some years now and especially during flu season. I really never need anyone to tell me not to cough or sneeze on anyone, and to cover my mouth when I do either. I figured it was common sense, but that was before I realized Dimmers don't have any.
No, they don't.

Less than 1% dipshit. Not a pandemic. Don’t like it take it up with the CDC.
You're a retard.
RWNJ's keep repeating that "one percent".
As the cult members are dying off in the hospitals.
95% of them are unvaccinated.

July 16, 2021 -- COVID-19 cases are continuing to spike in communities where vaccination rates are low, leading to what CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, called “a pandemic of the unvaccinated.”

GOOD, that should raise the nation's average IQ.

1AD6C22E-22A9-4C4A-B5E0-471A75F8698D.jpeg

Businesses have an obligation to keep both their customers and their employees safe. They can be sued if they don't. So as a business owner, I really don't want you around. You're a big risk to both my staff and my other customers.

I don't want to be sued. That would put me out of business, and the past year and a half have been rough enough. The unvaxxed will not be welcomed, and dese rvedly so.
F*** the Constitution and federal law - am I right? :)

Anti-vaxxers are of course wrong.

Rights and freedoms concern solely the relationship between government and those governed; as no government is mandating vaccinations, no rights or freedoms are being violated.
Cool.

So you support the right of businesses to refuse service to people of color due to their low vaccination compliance?

Or just because?

And the right of businesses to refuse service to gays because AIDS?

Or just cuz butt seks?

You Democrats are certainly something.

:)

You're a retard.
RWNJ's keep repeating that "one percent".
As the cult members are dying off in the hospitals.
95% of them are unvaccinated.

July 16, 2021 -- COVID-19 cases are continuing to spike in communities where vaccination rates are low, leading to what CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, called “a pandemic of the unvaccinated.”

GOOD, that should raise the nation's average IQ.
The only good conservative is a dead conservative - is this what you're saying?

Forum List

Back