A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others

I read the same story.
Of course, you got a funny reply from a Trumptard.
' She then told Bobby her girlfriend’s boyfriend said the vaccines have tracking devices".
Unreal.
Somehow, one suspects that her girlfriend's boyfriend may not be a certified epidemiologist who has conducted extensive studies that comport with the strict criteria demanded - but, who knows?

You guys... You guys
I.e., those who respect qualified, experienced public health experts, immunologists, epidemiologists, and virologists who reference actual empirical data vs ideologues hyping their dogma.

I.e., those who respect qualified, experienced public health experts, immunologists, epidemiologists, and virologists who reference actual empirical data vs ideologues hyping their dogma.
And then there is the conundrum. Who do you trust? Even if they are of honesty and integrity. our nation and the West has become politically, governments of skullduggery with the citizens suspicious and cautious of it.

And then there is the conundrum. Who do you trust? Even if they are of honesty and integrity. our nation and the West has become politically, governments of skullduggery with the citizens suspicious and cautious of it.
Even the paranoid and ideologically dogmatic can employ common sense as a last resort.

Merck, the manufacturer of Ivermectin, whose profit motive would compel it to promote the parasite elixir, unambiguously denies the efficacy of their drug to treat covid that quacks and crackpots falsely claim.

According to Merck,

• There is no scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against Covid-19 in preclinical studies;
  • There is no significant evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with Covid-19 and;
  • There is a worrying lack of safety data in most studies
Science is the pursuit and application of knowledge using systematic methodologies based on evidence. Science is slow and methodical, and it aims to create knowledge that is generalizable, beyond the individual interpreting it...
[E]xpert knowledge, derived from rigorous methods, should guide policy and practice. Vaccines against the coronavirus, for example, were systematically tested in tens of thousands of volunteers, and they’re trustworthy because of the processes by which they were evaluated. Some clinical trials of vaccines failed to show efficacy, making the ones that succeeded compelling. All are continually monitored with ongoing data analysis of vaccine safety and efficacy. For those who trust science, the systems work...
Overwhelmingly, there is consensus among scientists that ivermectin does not cure covid. “Following the science” leads to the conclusion that the drug should not be taken to treat covid.

Please don't be churlish and lash out childishly. Your pleasuring yourself by spewing invectives contributes nothing of value to the discussion.

Ideological fanaticism distorts reality to fit its agenda. There are ongoing studies of Ivermectin by legitimate medical research folks. None has shown it to be effective in treating covid.

The number of cases of your "asshats" who swill the hyped ideological elixir down and end up in emergency rooms has surged.
  • An ER doctor in Oklahoma said rural hospitals in the state are clogged with people overdosing on ivermectin.
  • Dr. Jason McElyea said the bed shortage was so severe that gunshot victims are waiting to be treated.
  • McElyea said people reported adverse effects like vision loss after overdosing on the deworming drug.
Value of the discussion?
What a laugh.
You only create multiple threads about the exact same subject and use your misplaced false sense of moral superiority to degrade and down others.
You are kidding no one..
28f9bf1b3f37891c8d6e40849cf07689.jpg

... multiple threads about the exact same subject and use your misplaced false sense of moral superiority to degrade and down others.
If you need to lash out, so be it.

On topic, why would Merck, that manufactures the parasite elixir, Ivermectin, join with qualified, experienced public health experts, immunologists, epidemiologists, and virologists, in trying to explain to crackpots that Ivermectin is not, as some ideologically-driven nutjobs falsely claim, a treatment for covid?

According to Merck,

No.

It is whiny cowards like yourself who should stay and home, and keep hiding in your mothers' basements, if you are so stupid and brainwashed that you are afraid to be around people who have not consented to be used as Guinea pigs for risky medical experiments.

There is no justification whatsoever for your kind demanding that sane people give up any of our freedoms in order to pander to your kind, or allow your kinds to enjoy a false sense of safety.
I'll bet that you also believe this hogwash Bobby Boy, don't you

First off, I would like to say that I don't support mandatory vaccinations.

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.
What about those who have had Covid, and therefore better off then those who have had the vaccine? What would you do with them?

Are you seriously trying to claim that people who get over a virus don’t have natural immunity to it?

You vax-tards really don’t know anything about science, do you?
The protective period the antibodies give someone who has had Covid last about as long as those from the vaccine. A little less actually. Around six months on average. Depending on how severe their case was.

Last edited:
Is it the business owner that's making that call or is it Government that is forcing the business owner to take that stance, Leviticus?
I've had Covid. Does my natural resistance to the virus not equal or better vaccines that don't appear to keep people from getting the viral variants? So why exactly should I be forced to get jabbed with something that quite frankly I view as an untested treatment that might lead to serious health issues down the road?
Actually, your naturally acquired antibodies from infection are about 80% effective while the vaccine is 95%.

As an aside. How is the Pfizer vaccine that has been administered 5 billion times worldwide considered “untested” to you?

Your brain is broken.
You support Segregation of minorities since a large percentage are unvaccinated.
Your brain is broken if you can't see that vaccine hesitation of an experimental drug with unknown long term effects goes across the political, cultural and social spectrum. But you continue on with the one sided smear campaign, shills gotta shill.

Dumbass.

Actually, your naturally acquired antibodies from infection are about 80% effective while the vaccine is 95%.

As an aside. How is the Pfizer vaccine that has been administered 5 billion times worldwide considered “untested” to you?
So I should take a vaccine who's long term health effects are unknown to gain 15% in effectiveness against a virus that my immune system pretty much handled in four days of mild symptoms when I came down with Covid? With all respect, Hutch...that's NUTS!
It's fantastic that the Pfizer vaccine has been administered that many times worldwide but that does ZERO to tell me what the long term health effects might be! It may be perfectly safe and that would be great. It might cause liver failure or something else that's totally unforseen and be a nightmare for those who got vaccinated. We just don't know!
To be honest with you...I suspect that there are a large number of health care "experts" who are holding their breaths right now HOPING that there are no long term health effects because if there are then THEY will be the ones who will have created THAT health crisis trying to alleviate THIS health crisis.
As I've said all along. If you worry your immune system isn't up to the task of fighting off Covid then by all means get the shot. All I'm saying is that it's morally wrong for you to make that call for someone else...forcing them to get vaccinated when there are so many questions still about what kind of affects these vaccines may have.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back