A new, official, national anti-domestic terrorism strategy

Look at the white wingers convulsing in this thread.
It's as if they take it personally.
It happens every time. They're always very eager to jump in and self-identify for me.
with the stupid shit you type, you self identify yourself quite well...just saying
You jihadis need to be more careful now.

Tough shit.
go give that thing you call a brain a rest.... it's not functioning

It happens every time. They're always very eager to jump in and self-identify for me.
with the stupid shit you type, you self identify yourself quite well...just saying

Tough shit.
The feds are watching now. You guys may need to lease some sand in the Middle East to practice any future jihadist attacks.

Hey, maybe your orange deity will pay for it out of all the money you have tithed to him.

Just kidding. He won't.

Yo
A more American strategy would be offing all the traitors behind the steal, starting with Chris Wray....
You're the traitor, boy. There was no steal. Trying to take an election... you are scum, and you deserve death.

Here me, traitor punk? You do not deserve any more oxygen. So you stay the fuck out of my way, white-right scum.

Another hate filled bigot who doles out threats from behind a pc screen.

Were you one of the black bigots violently forcing out GOP poll observers in Detroit?

When we bust the steal, all of you involved with it will be hunted and brought to full justice for the crime of treason.

For you, it won't be a firingsquad, it will be a noose.

or did so by touting a false equivalency between the extreme right and Black Lives Matter, antifa and other movements on the left.
Please explain how that is possible.
They burn, loot and murder in the name of politics. That is the very definition of terrorism.
BLM is comprised of an overwhelmingly number of peaceful protesters. Unfortunately, two things have happened during their protests. For one thing, some opportunists have shown up in an effort to create problems. Some of them were garden variety criminals. It's also unfortunate that some of the people who showed up to cause problems were members of RW groups like the Proud Boys who wanted a violent confrontation with the BLM protestors.
Yeah, like when the people leading marches yell "burn this mother fucker down!" :rolleyes:

Tough shit.
The feds are watching now. You guys may need to lease some sand in the Middle East to practice any future jihadist attacks.

Hey, maybe your orange deity will pay for it out of all the money you have tithed to him.

Just kidding. He won't.
once again, go give that thing you call a brain a rest.... it's not functioning

Tough shit.

Just kidding. He won't.
once again, go give that thing you call a brain a rest.... it's not functioning
Yes, you're just too darn smart for me. Agreed.

Hopefully no more surprises like Jan 6. Our law enforcement authorities are now paying full attention.

"The White House released a 30-page plan for increased information sharing between federal and local officials and social media companies, additional resources to identify and prosecute threats and new deterrents to prevent Americans from joining dangerous groups.

"The administration conducted a sweeping assessment earlier this year of domestic terrorism that labeled white supremacists and militia groups as top national security threats. The issue took on new urgency after a Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol by supporters of then-President Donald Trump who were trying to overturn Biden's election victory."
Has he come up with a 30 page plan to prevent peaceful protestors from looting, committing arson, and causing other damage?
Not that I know of. They're clearly far more concerned with those who brag about their guns, have military training, and have already displayed a propensity for attacking our nation's capitol while our electoral process was being carried out in an effort to stop that process.

I guess you don't see any difference. There is nothing I can do about that.

Yet the people at the capital were unarmed.
And can you blame them for being pissed? You did steal the election.
They were armed. After all, a hockey stick can be more deadly than a baseball bat considering its length and reach and the speed that blade could be traveling when the hockey stick is swung with full force.

LOL.....and the capital police have real weapons.

I'll take something like this serious when they look at the real domestic terrorists.
What has been going on in Portland day after day is far more concern than Mac's Jan 6th obsession.

Hopefully no more surprises like Jan 6. Our law enforcement authorities are now paying full attention.

"The White House released a 30-page plan for increased information sharing between federal and local officials and social media companies, additional resources to identify and prosecute threats and new deterrents to prevent Americans from joining dangerous groups.

"The administration conducted a sweeping assessment earlier this year of domestic terrorism that labeled white supremacists and militia groups as top national security threats. The issue took on new urgency after a Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol by supporters of then-President Donald Trump who were trying to overturn Biden's election victory."
Has he come up with a 30 page plan to prevent peaceful protestors from looting, committing arson, and causing other damage?
Not that I know of. They're clearly far more concerned with those who brag about their guns, have military training, and have already displayed a propensity for attacking our nation's capitol while our electoral process was being carried out in an effort to stop that process.

They were armed. After all, a hockey stick can be more deadly than a baseball bat considering its length and reach and the speed that blade could be traveling when the hockey stick is swung with full force.

...which they chose not to use because they were vastly outnumbered.

But they did kill Ashely Babbit for no fucken reason.
And besides,they let the protesters in.

But they did kill Ashely Babbit for no fucken reason.
And besides,they let the protesters in.
They let the protester inside the bldg. from the outer doors (only some of them), but they blocked the protesters from entering the inner doors which they blocked with furniture. Babbitt broke one of the inner door windows and tried to crawl through the broken window when she was shot. You would have done the exact same thing if someone tried to enter your home that way, especially if you were protecting your wife and kids. And if anyone dared to call you a murderer, you probably would punch them in the face, and who could blame you for that?

or did so by touting a false equivalency between the extreme right and Black Lives Matter, antifa and other movements on the left.
Please explain how that is possible.
They burn, loot and murder in the name of politics. That is the very definition of terrorism.
BLM is comprised of an overwhelmingly number of peaceful protesters. Unfortunately, two things have happened during their protests. For one thing, some opportunists have shown up in an effort to create problems. Some of them were garden variety criminals. It's also unfortunate that some of the people who showed up to cause problems were members of RW groups like the Proud Boys who wanted a violent confrontation with the BLM protestors.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back