A new, official, national anti-domestic terrorism strategy

This is good to see. These aren't violent, ignorant, idiot kids like Antifa --- these are people proud to brag about how many guns they have, proud to brag about their military training, already planning and threatening more attacks, and driven into a misguided, hysterical paranoia by their alternate universe to literally attack and damage our very electoral system:

The plan gives the White House imprimatur to a shift in counterterrorism priorities that began in recent years in response to a rise in deadly hate-fueled attacks and picked up momentum after the stunning Jan. 6 breach of the Capitol. Last week, FBI Director Christopher A. Wray told Congress that the bureau had made “close to 500 arrests” in connection with the Capitol attack. Wray has said that the total number of domestic terrorism investigations increased to 2,000 from 1,400 at the end of last year.

The rise of domestic extremism in America

The Trump administration was reluctant to confront domestic extremism, or did so by touting a false equivalency between the extreme right and Black Lives Matter, antifa and other movements on the left. The Trump-era counterterrorism strategy did mention domestic extremism, and a Homeland Security report from that time called violent white supremacy “one of the most potent forces driving domestic terrorism.”
Fascist government is what you want and as long as this illegitimate administration is in power that is what you will get. People with different political beliefs are not terrorists. Why are you so stupid to believe they are?
How's that fraud investigation coming along? A week ago you said fraud would be found within a month.
Is a week a month, you dumbass? You are to stupid to even troll. :ahole-1:
I asked how it was going along....not that it was finished. Reading comprehension isn't in your wheelhouse, is it?

Oh well, will keep asking as the month ticks down.

• Funny
Reactions: 007
This is good to see. These aren't violent, ignorant, idiot kids like Antifa --- these are people proud to brag about how many guns they have, proud to brag about their military training, already planning and threatening more attacks, and driven into a misguided, hysterical paranoia by their alternate universe to literally attack and damage our very electoral system:

The plan gives the White House imprimatur to a shift in counterterrorism priorities that began in recent years in response to a rise in deadly hate-fueled attacks and picked up momentum after the stunning Jan. 6 breach of the Capitol. Last week, FBI Director Christopher A. Wray told Congress that the bureau had made “close to 500 arrests” in connection with the Capitol attack. Wray has said that the total number of domestic terrorism investigations increased to 2,000 from 1,400 at the end of last year.

The Trump administration was reluctant to confront domestic extremism, or did so by touting a false equivalency between the extreme right and Black Lives Matter, antifa and other movements on the left. The Trump-era counterterrorism strategy did mention domestic extremism, and a Homeland Security report from that time called violent white supremacy “one of the most potent forces driving domestic terrorism.”
Yeah that's the kind of lunatic leftist garbage I'd expect to see coming from the DIAMOND member of the democrat propaganda wing, the washpo. It's straight out of the radical Alinsky toilet.
This thread went down in a blaze of fiery, but mostly peaceful, glory.
:laughing0301:
The OP is the proverbial "bag of flaming shit" some asshole leaves on your doorstep and rings your doorbell.

I didn't even finish reading it. It's pure radical leftist propaganda. Could have been written by Heir Goebbels.
Mac's drive-by troll threads are getting increasingly desperate.

Fiery....but mostly peaceful...
They're scared. Like I was reading I was reading about chuckie cheese schumer. He knows their time is short. He knows next year they're going to get their asses handed to them, so they're pushing their garbage as hard and fast as they can. What they NEVER seem to think about, is how it WILL BACKFIRE on them. They just don't seem to care. They want to impose their radical anti American, racist, fascist crap on everyone come hell or high water.

So be it. The shit storm is coming, and it'll be before next year.
And there ya go.

I don't know why you guys complain so vociferously about news like this, and then demonstrate precisely why the precautions are needed.

Okay, just kidding. I know why.
What are you talking about? He is talking about the 2022 mid-terms. YOU???
The 2022 mid terms are "before next year"?

I see. Okay, got it.
Oh... I see... so when the election cheating is exposed, that's... DOMESTIC TERRORISM?

I'm tellin' ya man, you sons a bitches are WHACK.
"when"............................:heehee:
You will know that when it happens. I am not in charge of the AZ audit. If I was I would have put out the truth as soon as it was found.

Hopefully no more surprises like Jan 6. Our law enforcement authorities are now paying full attention.

"The White House released a 30-page plan for increased information sharing between federal and local officials and social media companies, additional resources to identify and prosecute threats and new deterrents to prevent Americans from joining dangerous groups.

"The administration conducted a sweeping assessment earlier this year of domestic terrorism that labeled white supremacists and militia groups as top national security threats. The issue took on new urgency after a Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol by supporters of then-President Donald Trump who were trying to overturn Biden's election victory."
Has he come up with a 30 page plan to prevent peaceful protestors from looting, committing arson, and causing other damage?
Not that I know of. They're clearly far more concerned with those who brag about their guns, have military training, and have already displayed a propensity for attacking our nation's capitol while our electoral process was being carried out in an effort to stop that process.

I guess you don't see any difference. There is nothing I can do about that.
They're clearly far more concerned with those who brag about their guns, have military training, and have already displayed a propensity for attacking our nation's capitol while our electoral process was being carried out in an effort to stop that process.

Got it.

They're not worried about the one doing millions, if not billions, of dollars worth of damage.

They're worried about the ones that talk a lot.
So they've only talked? Is that what you're told in your world?

Oh, that's right. Jan 6th was just a Capitol building tour. You're right.
Oh, that's right. Jan 6th was just a Capitol building tour.

Compared to Portland, St Louis, Baltimore, etc....

yes, it was just a tour.
Wow.

I believe that you believe that, seriously.

I can't believe you don't.

Is your head REALLY that far up your ass?
If you say so, Trumpster.

I'm trying to carry on a thread here, providing links and commentary, and you guys keep attacking me personally.

I can see that you're okay with that. Interesting.

Did you see anything like this
1623785442122.png

or this
1623785597497.png

Possibly this?

1623785651891.png

in DC on Jan 6th?

no.

But somehow, you think what happened in the pictures above was less violent than what happened in DC.

That makes you a partisan ass.

Good to see however, they do need to address the riots by ANTIFA as they are terrorist, but at least we can get it all moving.
If there's overlap, great. The more the merrier.

Antifa needs to go down, too.
Why an overlap, I'd like the Feds to take down both groups, not just one or the other. ANTIFA is a terrorist group and needs to be infiltrated and taken down.
I'm all for it.
So am I.

White supremacy is not a threat. It is another huge lie completely fabricated to produce a narrative. A narrative to further and deeper division. Amazing people are stupid enough to believe it or what a lying media says.

2020 was the year of big lies. The media was proven wrong countless times. Fraud, Covid, insurrection that wasn't and now this total bullshit.
"Fraud".............that will be found out in....checks calendar.............about 3 weeks now. :heehee:

• Funny
Reactions: 007
Hopefully no more surprises like Jan 6. Our law enforcement authorities are now paying full attention.

"The White House released a 30-page plan for increased information sharing between federal and local officials and social media companies, additional resources to identify and prosecute threats and new deterrents to prevent Americans from joining dangerous groups.

"The administration conducted a sweeping assessment earlier this year of domestic terrorism that labeled white supremacists and militia groups as top national security threats. The issue took on new urgency after a Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol by supporters of then-President Donald Trump who were trying to overturn Biden's election victory."
Has he come up with a 30 page plan to prevent peaceful protestors from looting, committing arson, and causing other damage?
Not that I know of. They're clearly far more concerned with those who brag about their guns, have military training, and have already displayed a propensity for attacking our nation's capitol while our electoral process was being carried out in an effort to stop that process.

They're clearly far more concerned with those who brag about their guns, have military training, and have already displayed a propensity for attacking our nation's capitol while our electoral process was being carried out in an effort to stop that process.

Got it.

They're not worried about the one doing millions, if not billions, of dollars worth of damage.

38% of the protestors were let into the Capitol. Video proves it. That is why Ron Johnson is suspended from Twitter. Do we invite insurrectionists into the building?
Pretty hard to invite and let them in and then after the Pelosi plants arrive after all had gone well to suddenly switch gears and declare them trespassers and eligible to be murdered.

White supremacy is not a threat. It is another huge lie completely fabricated to produce a narrative. A narrative to further and deeper division. Amazing people are stupid enough to believe it or what a lying media says.

2020 was the year of big lies. The media was proven wrong countless times. Fraud, Covid, insurrection that wasn't and now this total bullshit.
"Fraud".............that will be found out in....checks calendar.............about 3 weeks now. :heehee:
It's already been found, ya brain dead hack.

There must be FIFTY THREADS with links to EVIDENCE on this board right now, and yet you're still pretending nothing is happening.

You're retarded.

Got it.

Oh, that's right. Jan 6th was just a Capitol building tour.

Compared to Portland, St Louis, Baltimore, etc....

yes, it was just a tour.
Wow.

I can't believe you don't.

Is your head REALLY that far up your ass?
If you say so, Trumpster.

I'm trying to carry on a thread here, providing links and commentary, and you guys keep attacking me personally.

I can see that you're okay with that. Interesting.

Did you see anything like this
View attachment 501791

or this
View attachment 501792

Possibly this?

View attachment 501793

in DC on Jan 6th?

no.

But somehow, you think what happened in the pictures above was less violent than what happened in DC.

That makes you a partisan ass.
DC lasted about one hour and BLM and related criminality about one year and multiple cities. Multiple times. It’s like comparing fly shit to horse turds

No facts help libs so they conjour up fake feelings insurrection to chase and hang their virtue hats on.

Can you list all these “hate filled attacks” by these types “since Jan 6”?

In otherwords, they are just going to label political opponents as terrorists so they can abuse their governmental positions to harass their political enemies.....

And again.... wokeness means you can say whatever you want, it can even be absurdly ridiculous - and you will be praised for saying it anyway.

In 2019 - 38 deaths are attributed to white supremacist.
There are single weekends in Chicago where near that many are murdered in a SINGLE NIGHT.
But.... yeah... let's not pay attention that. That doesn't have a pleasing wokeness ring to it.
Let's make something that only accounted for 38 deaths across the entire nation our top priority!!!!

At the same time... drug overdoses accounted for 81,000 deaths.
774 people were murdered in Chicago last year
335 in Baltimore
239 in Los Angeles

But NOOOO - 38 people is much more than that... so much so... we consider it the greatest threat to America!!!
Cause... that makes sense!!!

And who right here quickly repeats it???
38 out of over 330 million? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Please produce the names and sources.
Yeah... Google... ever heard of it?

Forum List

Back