A new bill in New York requires hairstylists to be trained in all hair textures

No it isnt. They are established and probably much older. Went to school long ago for it in most cases. Probably didnt have too many bills then either.
So they already have a license and wouldn’t be effected by the new license rules.

Most schools require a foreign language as a graduation requirement

That's another debate. The point is, do you really want government to impose an endless list of regulations on poor and middle-class Americans that are just trying to scrape by? The Biden Regime has absolutely annihilated the standard of living of poor and middle-class Americans. Doesn't that bother you? How much harder do you want to make it for them/us?

Democratic New York Senator Jamaal Bailey understands firsthand how challenging it is to find a hair stylist trained in his hair texture.

He told Allure magazine he often runs into scenarios where he’s not in his neighborhood but in need of a quick tape-up or shape-up — and left debating who around him might be qualified.

“The struggle is real,” he said.

This is partly why, in April, he introduced Bill S6528A, a new law in New York state that will require all hair stylists to be trained in all textures.

“It’s not only common sense; [it’s] the right thing to do,” Sen. Bailey told Allure when speaking about the new law. He added, “It’s personal.”

And Progs don't understand why we despise them.
And cultists don't understand why the negroes don't like them.

You never said that?? Is that the case?
You are the person who is making the claims these people will need to go back to school it’s on you to back that claim up. Something you have not done. I was letting you make a fool out of yourself because you didn’t read the law.

Like if you choose to be a hairstylist now you are responsible for following the requirements that type of accountability
Is that the case or will every business be required to get that training?? Seems like its all of you must get it.

You are the person who is making the claims these people will need to go back to school it’s on you to back that claim up. Something you have not done. I was letting you make a fool out of yourself because you didn’t read the law.
Sure as fuck sounds like it
I brought up a valid point and question. Is that the case??? Yes or No

Forum List

Back