A new bill in New York requires hairstylists to be trained in all hair textures

About as much as you will
Do you know what your problem is? You don't understand human nature and you don't understand economics.

The reason most barbers don't learn how to cut the hair of black people is because there is no market for them to do so. How many black people are going to go to a white person to get their hair cut? About ZERO. Now, if a white barber suddenly had dozens of requests to cut black people's hair, he would probably and VOLUNTARILY learn how to do it. That's the market deciding. Statists like you want to FORCE, through the power of government, people to waste their time and money on things that they will never do in the marketplace.

His proposal is IDIOTIC.

No controlling what someone does with your body is important to you. How much more i taxes are you willing to pay to help those babies
Easy. Throw illegals out and take that money and spend on orphans.

But hey....kill them to save a Buck?? Is this China?

Do you know what your problem is? You don't understand human nature and you don't understand economics.

The reason most barbers don't learn how to cut the hair of black people is because there is no market for them to do so. How many black people are going to go to a white person to get their hair cut? About ZERO. Now, if a white barber suddenly had dozens of requests to cut black people's hair, he would probably and VOLUNTARILY learn how to do it. That's the market deciding. Statists like you want to FORCE, through the power of government, people to waste their time and money on things that they will never do in the marketplace.

His proposal is IDIOTIC.
More education is idiotic to you, that says a lot about you

I thought that was cultural appropriation.

“There’s no one state law or any law that [can] solve societal ills,” he said. “But when people that are not necessarily of your culture take the time out to learn something, I think it is looked upon favorably. [However,] if you feel more comfortable with your Black stylist, you should continue to go see a Black stylist. If you feel comfortable going to someone else, by all means.”

So you admit you want to control the choice of other people
I admit that if you kill a pregnant woman you are charged with a Double Homocide..

False Equivalence. No one dies getting a haircut you big dummy.

But you have shown you dont give a damn about barbers if they lose their homes and business comying with this law.

Its Oh Well Sucks to be you...huh

You haven’t made an issue yet. Just a sting of stupid statements. But he’s you should walk away being for a less educated society is a horrible position
The hell I havent Ive asked the same question many times. You dont answer it.. Its comply OR ELSE

I admit that if you kill a pregnant woman you are charged with a Double Homocide..

False Equivalence. No one dies getting a haircut you big dummy.

But you have shown you dont give a damn about barbers if they lose their homes and business comying with this law.

Its Oh Well Sucks to be you...huh
You haven’t shown anyone will loose anything from this law just pulling nuggets out you ass as usual.

You haven’t shown anyone will loose anything from this law just pulling nuggets out you ass as usual.
Id say its common sense to ask that question. How they gonna get certified and work their shop at the same time?

My opinion its gonna hurt them to do that. You are basically just ignoring that or you DGAF. Which is it?

Forum List

Back