A new bill in New York requires hairstylists to be trained in all hair textures

The new law is personal to black senator Jamaal Bailey. The little people can be dismissed they are there to serve. The law isn't being received well. It's called ghetto lotto.

The new law is personal to black senator Jamaal Bailey. The little people can be dismissed they are there to serve. The law isn't being received well. It's called ghetto lotto.
And there requires ALL Stylist to get the training.

Who da fuck are you to demand anything?

My points stand and that last article confirms ALL are required. Which common sense answered from the start.
You would rather believe what someone tells you to think than read the law for yourself. That’s sad

And cultists don't understand why the negroes don't like them.

LOL, I am not a Rumpist. I never have an issue with Blacks. It's trailer trash like IM2 I don't care for. For the record I class you as Trailer Trash too.

Democratic New York Senator Jamaal Bailey understands firsthand how challenging it is to find a hair stylist trained in his hair texture.

He told Allure magazine he often runs into scenarios where he’s not in his neighborhood but in need of a quick tape-up or shape-up — and left debating who around him might be qualified.

“The struggle is real,” he said.

This is partly why, in April, he introduced Bill S6528A, a new law in New York state that will require all hair stylists to be trained in all textures.

“It’s not only common sense; [it’s] the right thing to do,” Sen. Bailey told Allure when speaking about the new law. He added, “It’s personal.”

And Progs don't understand why we despise them.

Good grief

Forum List

Back