A new bill in New York requires hairstylists to be trained in all hair textures

Id say its common sense to ask that question. How they gonna get certified and work their shop at the same time?

My opinion its gonna hurt them to do that. You are basically just ignoring that or you DGAF. Which is it?
Fact is it’s mostly moms scratching out a living doing haircuts. Kids are in daycare while they work. Now they’ve got to find someone to care for their kids while they attend these absurd classes.

We went from it's a black thang you don't understand to it's a black thang and you must understand. Someone tell that retard you can't force non blacks to cut black hair.

Id say its common sense to ask that question. How they gonna get certified and work their shop at the same time?

My opinion its gonna hurt them to do that. You are basically just ignoring that or you DGAF. Which is it?
How did they do it in the past? That would be a good model for the future

More education is idiotic to you, that says a lot about you

Free-market capitalism has done more than anything else to life people out of poverty and bring prosperity. It's how the U.S. became the most successful nation in the world. Why do you oppose it?

Free-market capitalism has done more than anything else to life people out of poverty and bring prosperity. It's how the U.S. became the most successful nation in the world. Why do you oppose it?
I oppose uneducated people

Right if you want a divorce and leave the country then go, no one is stopping you

So when does the government mandate that businesses have a certain percentage of workers that speak Spanish, French, Arabic, etc.? Would you support that too?

So when does the government mandate that businesses have a certain percentage of workers that speak Spanish, French, Arabic, etc.? Would you support that too?
Most schools require a foreign language as a graduation requirement

Forum List

Back