A message from a Mexican to The USA

.... try starting an oil company or an auto manufacturing business.....
Yeah, because those are the only kinds of "opportunities" that are worth mentioning. How fucking stupid can you get? If you have a few hundred billion dollars you have every opportunity to pursue those industries. Is there no 'opportunity' if anyone can't start a fucking oil company with $100?

No you haven't. You hold NO law license, NO immigration schooling, nothing. Funny how you call others liars yet lie yourself. SMFH
You know this how?

He does not know unless he's a fed. Because of that POS, I've been forced to move 3 times in the last 5 years; move into different states and legally change my name 3 times. Because I've refused to respond to his bullshit, he's saw fit to hound me and follow me 24 7 / 365. He's trolled me and stalked me on a dozen boards under at least half a dozen times. He's doxxed me, and if he did not do it, he caused my cat to be hung by the neck over a branch, killing it; my kitchen to be shot into while I was at home and my computers are being hacked on an almost daily basis. I just summarized this week for someone else.

Beginning 8 weeks ago, someone tried to steal money off my credit card. The credit card company cancelled my card and sent a new one... with the WRONG NAME on it. paypal tried to steal money out of my account. When they wouldn't investigate it, I stopped payment on the check. Then I was told they could keep trying to debit my bank account. So, I started a new account. Then whoever set up that account put my ex wife's name on it. That account had to be terminated and another one started. On the new account, they got my name wrong. The next time, they did the account, they got my address wrong. On my old account, which is now terminated, the bank paid out money to persons unknown and tried to charge me - claiming it was an over-draft on my old account. I'm still working on that one.

Then the church I belong to got a threatening e mail aimed toward me. Two days later, my old nemesis, the son of a bitch being paid to run this harassment campaign shows up on USM making false claims against me, realizing that I'd have to post my real name and so forth to "prove" he's lying. The e mail did say he'd destroy my reputation. That would happen only among idiots. I have friends who have been with me for 30 years - maybe more. In addition, I have plenty of proof in my home to verify that I am who I say and no lack of credible documentation. So, good luck posting lies on the Internet. Only fools and morons believe it without going directly to the source and / or providing something that contradicts what you can see for yourself. But, the guy is trying to keep his promise - as if a discussion board influences 350 million people in America. Be glad to forward the threats I got only days before my stalker here started his standard canard. He's a lying mother fucker that has wasted at least five years of his life chasing me around like a dog in heat. I'd give $2000 just to meet him face to face.

BTW, I got on a company jet a few years ago and went to a place where someone tracking his IP said he was. After extensive interviews, nobody fit the dirtbag's profile. Then I found out people can hide their real location. I've traveled the country far and wide to meet him so any criticism he has of me is, most likely, pure bullshit that he makes up.
Cool story!

Don't trust Liquid Reigns. He's a fed.
Is there any reason you would be so concerned about "feds"?

No you haven't. You hold NO law license, NO immigration schooling, nothing. Funny how you call others liars yet lie yourself. SMFH
You know this how?

He does not know unless he's a fed. Because of that POS, I've been forced to move 3 times in the last 5 years; move into different states and legally change my name 3 times. Because I've refused to respond to his bullshit, he's saw fit to hound me and follow me 24 7 / 365. He's trolled me and stalked me on a dozen boards under at least half a dozen times. He's doxxed me, and if he did not do it, he caused my cat to be hung by the neck over a branch, killing it; my kitchen to be shot into while I was at home and my computers are being hacked on an almost daily basis. I just summarized this week for someone else.

Beginning 8 weeks ago, someone tried to steal money off my credit card. The credit card company cancelled my card and sent a new one... with the WRONG NAME on it. paypal tried to steal money out of my account. When they wouldn't investigate it, I stopped payment on the check. Then I was told they could keep trying to debit my bank account. So, I started a new account. Then whoever set up that account put my ex wife's name on it. That account had to be terminated and another one started. On the new account, they got my name wrong. The next time, they did the account, they got my address wrong. On my old account, which is now terminated, the bank paid out money to persons unknown and tried to charge me - claiming it was an over-draft on my old account. I'm still working on that one.

Then the church I belong to got a threatening e mail aimed toward me. Two days later, my old nemesis, the son of a bitch being paid to run this harassment campaign shows up on USM making false claims against me, realizing that I'd have to post my real name and so forth to "prove" he's lying. The e mail did say he'd destroy my reputation. That would happen only among idiots. I have friends who have been with me for 30 years - maybe more. In addition, I have plenty of proof in my home to verify that I am who I say and no lack of credible documentation. So, good luck posting lies on the Internet. Only fools and morons believe it without going directly to the source and / or providing something that contradicts what you can see for yourself. But, the guy is trying to keep his promise - as if a discussion board influences 350 million people in America. Be glad to forward the threats I got only days before my stalker here started his standard canard. He's a lying mother fucker that has wasted at least five years of his life chasing me around like a dog in heat. I'd give $2000 just to meet him face to face.

BTW, I got on a company jet a few years ago and went to a place where someone tracking his IP said he was. After extensive interviews, nobody fit the dirtbag's profile. Then I found out people can hide their real location. I've traveled the country far and wide to meet him so any criticism he has of me is, most likely, pure bullshit that he makes up.
Cool story!

Don't trust Liquid Reigns. He's a fed.
Is there any reason you would be so concerned about "feds"?

No and that is why I'm not afraid of that stupid mother fucker.

You have my permission to discuss all you like. I am not obligated to interact with you.
And yet your ego forces you to keep responding. LMFAO :rolleyes:

And YOUR ego keeps you stalking me 24 / 7 / 365. It's either that or you're a fed that has lots of time to waste.
Sorry numbnuts, I've been a member of this message board longer than you have, you came here where I was, not me going to where you were.

But as any blind man can see, you've followed me to how many boards now? And somebody's paying you to fuck with me. That threat you made via e mail... that was pure chickenshit.
Show the email then, as I have never sent a threatening email to you.

LMFAO.

"our team has found a vulnerability within your site that we were able to exploit. After finding the vulnerability we were able to get your database credentials and extract your entire database and move the information to an offshore server.

What does this mean?

We will systematically go through a series of steps of totally damaging your reputation. First your database will be leaked or sold to the highest bidder which they will use with whatever their intentions are. Next if there are e-mails found they will be e-mailed that their information has been sold or leaked and your site XXX was at fault thusly damaging your reputation and having angry customers/associates with whatever angry customers/associates do. Lastly any links that you have indexed in the search engines will be de-indexed based off of blackhat techniques that we used in the past to de-index our targets.

How do I stop this?

We are willing to refrain from destroying your site's reputation for a small fee. The current fee is .33 BTC in bitcoins ($3000 USD).

Send the bitcoin to the following Bitcoin address (Copy and paste as it is case sensitive):

1FjMYuEXXRSPbey42fRkHwLgH1yohE2PZF

Once you have paid we will automatically get informed that it was your payment. Please note that you have to make payment within 5 days after receiving this notice or the database leak, e-mails dispatched, and de-index of your site WILL start!

How do I get Bitcoins?

You can easily buy bitcoins via several websites or even offline from a Bitcoin-ATM. We suggest you cex.io/ for buying bitcoins.

What if I don’t pay?

If you decide not to pay, we will start the attack at the indicated date and uphold it until you do, there’s no counter measure to this, you will only end up wasting more money trying to find a solution. We will completely destroy your reputation amongst google and your customers."

This is not a hoax, do not reply to this email, don’t try to reason or negotiate, we will not read any replies. Once you have paid we will stop what we were doing and you will never hear from us again!

Please note that Bitcoin is anonymous and no one will find out that you have complied.
"

I posted that elsewhere before you started your bullshit back up on this site. Of course you didn't leave a way to trace the e mail, but how long's it been since you were here last?

You've been stalking me for a long time. You've been busted so many times I've lost count and you are not worth keeping score over. By contrast, you seem to think you know the last time I took a shit. People should look at all the effort you've put into stalking me and ask themselves why. They might by your next target if they say the wrong thing. BTW, why don't you tell the people? You did fuck up that site when the church failed to pay your ransom. Prove it? I don't have to. Study the threat and when it was published - just a couple of days before you started chasing me around over here. Coincidence? Nah. And how many links can you find that the average person can't, showing that you have some personal vendetta to settle with me? You like to do it here, but it doesn't matter to me where it happens.

I continue to make a good faith effort to locate and identify you. Talk big, but remain anonymous. You have NO credibility. Everyone that studies your posts will easily see that you are a chickenshit fed; I told the truth; you are a sick ass stalker that is paid for by the feds. I'm just not afraid of you. So, come out of your hidey hole. Quit following me around like a dog in heat and stop lying. You've probably never even been in Kali.
Cool Story Bro LMFAO

... I'm not afraid of that stupid mother fucker.
Doooooeeeeesssss........he want you to be.......?

It appears that way, don't it? He's sure got a lot of time invested in me. I rent space in his head.
I think the two of you have got a real Sam and Diane thing going on.

Don't know who they are, but she is definitely Diane.
Once again, this stuff really belongs over in the Flame Zone. You know where the thread is.

It appears that way, don't it? He's sure got a lot of time invested in me. I rent space in his head.
CHEERS!
:beer:

So are you Norm or Cliff or Coach

LMFAO
Somewhere between Woody and Coach.

CHEERS!

LMFAO
I thought Frazier was pretty good.

CHEERS!

LMFAO
I thought Frazier was pretty good.
He was good. The actor is a rare non-douche bag in show biz too.

Forum List

Back