A message from a Mexican to The USA

... Some are having a good time watching you get what you dish out.
You are very conspicuously avoiding the thread just for you over on the Flame Zone. Why is that?

I wouldn't bother reading lies and bullshit for any amount of money much less for free. You talk shit and hide behind shitsacks. So, I don't even bother accessing that kind of tripe. Hell, I even apologized for accidentally posting there (I wasn't paying attention to the fact it was another thread.) I do all my talking like a man. You don't. So, I'm not even bother reading that shit. Good luck with it, however. I'd rather watch you squirm around on this thread while you have your meltdown. I think you met your match with Gdjjr.

We've went as far as we can go with this thread IMO. No matter what we say on the Internet, the cycles of history continue. The debate rages on. The powers that be make some people disappear rather than to engage in honest discourse about this issue. I think that all people are entitled to unalienable Rights; I believe in the Right to Freedom of Association; I believe in the Right to own property.

That means that if all men have unalienable Rights, then no crime is committed when we engage freely in the free enterprise system. Men can write unconstitutional laws all day long. They can proclaim that which is honest and beneficial to be a crime; then the government can take from us the fruits of our labors and give it to those who won't work. We can debate it all day long, but the one constant is always going to be change. Those who try to alter the inevitable through oppression, tyranny, censorship, fear, terror, and infringements of unalienable Rights will ultimately fail. Some people have the power to silence those who stand up for the Rights our forefathers fought, bled and died in order to secure, but they cannot kill an idea. I trust that one day those critical of those words will remember what was said here. Thank you Gdjjr for saying what I could not articulate in over 6000 posts.

If people question what is wrong with this world they need only to read this thread (and look in the mirror) to view the animosity of the sanctimonious hypocrites- by that I mean, those who demand they exercise their Rights and deprive others of the same damn thing- those who *feel* they are better than others and in the same sentence/breath denounce unalienable rights with their ignorance are a stain on humanity- it's said that evil will succeed only if good men do nothing- the evil outnumbers the good by a wide margin. I can't speak to the rest of the world with a blanket statement, but, I will speak to the US Public Education failing miserably because it's knowledge transference is not founded in Truth- we hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights, endowed by their Creator, and among these are, the Right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness-

There are no caveats. Period. Words mean things, or they don't.
For the erudite- the "context" is a timeless recognition of man choosing his path in life.
That some feel they have the moral authority to tell others when, where and how someone else can live speaks to a piss poor education.

You may be ascribing more import to this one thread on this one site than is due.
You may try minding your own business-

due: of the proper quality or extent; adequate.

I'm pretty sure you don't have the authority to assign what goes on this site. Moron.

You may be ascribing more import to this one thread on this one site than is due.
You may try minding your own business-

due: of the proper quality or extent; adequate.

I'm pretty sure you don't have the authority to assign what goes on this site. Moron.
Verily! Thy august words upon this hallowed site shall ring for eternity!

:rolleyes:

Get over yourself.

I'm not the one pretending some posts on one thread on one forum on one chat site is of great historical significance.
Your point? You're smart? Or special?

It might interest you to know, I post elsewhere (you even disliked one of my recent posts, which does absolutlely nothing for your credibility in ANY form), and I do my best to live my beliefs- all men are created equal and have certain unalienable Rights- of course since you disliked a post on a different thread I now have to live with it- LOL- Moron. You might consider getting out of bed earlier, having more coffee, get your wife to pack your lunch, supper and a flashlight cause you're gonne be here a while trying to get the better of me- Moron.

...It might interest you to know, I post elsewhere (you even disliked one of my recent posts, which does absolutlely [sic] nothing for your credibility in ANY form), and I do my best to live my beliefs- all men are created equal and have certain unalienable Rights- of course since you disliked a post on a different thread I now have to live with it- LOL- Moron. You might consider getting out of bed earlier, having more coffee, get your wife to pack your lunch, supper and a flashlight cause you're gonne [sic] be here a while trying to get the better of me- Moron.
:lmao:

There you go again taking yourself too seriously, princess.

...It might interest you to know, I post elsewhere (you even disliked one of my recent posts, which does absolutlely [sic] nothing for your credibility in ANY form), and I do my best to live my beliefs- all men are created equal and have certain unalienable Rights- of course since you disliked a post on a different thread I now have to live with it- LOL- Moron. You might consider getting out of bed earlier, having more coffee, get your wife to pack your lunch, supper and a flashlight cause you're gonne [sic] be here a while trying to get the better of me- Moron.

You don't know how to handle the truth. What benefit do you derive from the incessant trolling and pretending you are talking down to others?

... Some people have the power to silence those who stand up for the Rights our forefathers fought, bled and died in order to secure.....
To whom are you referring?

I refer to those who start whizzing contests and suddenly posters disappear when the instigator (s) don't get their way. There are certain points of view that are persona non grata and we will never discuss. It's much more entertaining to derail serious conversation with fighting words that instigator (s) haven't the intestinal fortitude to actually be a legitimate competitor in. Lacking those qualities, those individual (s) do not merit any serious reply.

If people question what is wrong with this world they need only to read this thread...
:lol:

Maybe some are trivializing the most important threads in the vain hope that derailing them has a net benefit. Otherwise, why waste time with click bait? If the topic did not merit serious consideration, how come some many posts in order to deflect, project, marginalize and deny the importance of the topic with so many man hours invested trying to avoid the substantive issues herein?

You don't know how to handle the truth. ...
What truth do you think you’re talking about?

If people question what is wrong with this world they need only to read this thread...
:lol:

Maybe some are trivializing the most important threads in the vain hope that derailing them has a net benefit. Otherwise, why waste time with click bait? If the topic did not merit serious consideration, how come some many posts in order to deflect, project, marginalize and deny the importance of the topic with so many man hours invested trying to avoid the substantive issues herein?
Do you honestly think anything here is “important”? It’s a message board, not the Constitutional Convention for crying out loud.

Forum List

Back