A Love Story

You miserable sods.

In a world of lonely people, and penguins, its uplifting that Stan and Ollie have found some warmth and comfort.

Certainly more than they would find at the South Pole where I believe the native Penguin community is heavily influenced by the fundamentalist faith of the Baptists.

Give thanks for this sign of Gods love.

You miserable sods.

In a world of lonely people, and penguins, its uplifting that Stan and Ollie have found some warmth and comfort.

Certainly more than they would find at the South Pole where I believe the native Penguin community is heavily influenced by the fundamentalist faith of the Baptists.

Usually sniveling pukes like you reject the existence of God. Now you invoke His Glory because in your sick perspective a couple penguins are pillow biters as if they have any concept of morality.

That is weapons grade stupidity on display folks.

You miserable sods.

God....has a face palm

These gay penguins will end up the same way as the other set of Gay penguins. They both found female mates next breeding season.

What's wrong with you that Pink News is worthy?

Animals don't love.
Amen to that. Don't some of them actually eat their own young?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I do know that they can get their meals from a trash can and still feel fine after eating whatever food they find. What some people don't get is that their being able to do that doesn't mean that we humans can do that as well.

These gay penguins will end up the same way as the other set of Gay penguins. They both found female mates next breeding season.

Stop trying to politicise penguin love.
Animals don't love.
The evidence would suggest that you are wrong.
Gay pride! Two male lions are spotted mating in Botswana
Open up your heart man.Celebrate love in a world that is full of hate.

Animals don't love.
The evidence would suggest that you are wrong.
Gay pride! Two male lions are spotted mating in Botswana
Open up your heart man.Celebrate love in a world that is full of hate.
What do you think of animals who actually eat their own young? Do you consider that to be an act of love?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Animals don't love.

I disagree with that, we have a Mastiff and from the day we brought our youngest home from the hospital that hound has been her constant companion, when she started school he literally sat by the door waiting for her to come home.

FB_IMG_1434240391812.jpg

Forum List

Back