Zone1 A lot of people here suffer from CDS: Catholic Derangement Syndrome

Following up on that, I want a solid answer, did the disciples consume actual human flesh and blood at the first Communion service? You'd think they would have remarked on that.
Couldn't tell ya, I wasn't there.

Yep, true story.

There's something about Catholicism that drives some anti-Catholic Protestant zealots to... loony tunes.

I mean, one anti-Catholic poster here comes to mind, but will remain un-named, but really they all say about the same thing... over and over and over ad nauseum, in fact

It's always: You Catholics worship Mary, not Jesus! (Who knew??)
and stuff like: You follow the pope instead of Jesus! (Who knew??)
and: You make up stuff that can't be found ANYWHERE in Scripture.

Then when you show them that Scriptures actually DO exist that support Catholic beliefs, like Mt 18:23 re Purgatory and etc,

What do we get in response

crickets
are you Catholic yourself?

I used to wonder the same thing and then I heard someone explain why the cannibalism trouble makers actually believe this. The clarity was AMAZING!

But I don't waste my time with trouble makers. I will share this incredible epiphany with you in a respectful environment, not a room full of smart-ass pot stirrers, who want a fight, not an answer.

LOL

pot stirrers, a new one for me

:stir:

Hey, Emoji, here's the perfect emoji for pot stirrers! lol

You have no standing to say another Christian's experience with God's presence is somehow less than yours just because you were in a certain building, as if God can be restricted to the confines of 4 walls and a ceiling.
says you

Objective Truth says otherwise

Are u familiar with ---OT?

:)

says you

Objective Truth says otherwise

Are u familiar with ---OT?

:)
Of course I am. I am also familiar with this from John:

19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.
20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

So again I have to ask you, which Catholic Church do you have God trapped in so everyone can go meet Him?

ha ha... not hardly

Ever read posts by the more zealous among them (antiCatholic protestants)?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I'd say they slip out of that presence quite often!

:eek:
Does that excuse the way the more zealous among us post when they are not in the Church where you have God trapped? And, yes, I'm mocking your idea that He is confined anywhere when He lives within each of us.

Of course I am. I am also familiar with this from John:

19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.
20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

So again I have to ask you, which Catholic Church do you have God trapped in so everyone can go meet Him?
Again, the ass-u-me thing

that Catholics never worship in spirit and truth! Nope! Only those totally saintly protestants! They never sin, ya know... You knew that, right?

OK, keep presuming your whole life away

Just remember that the Word says something to the effect tht Presumption is like the sin of idolatry

Yep, true story.

There's something about Catholicism that drives some anti-Catholic Protestant zealots to... loony tunes.

I mean, one anti-Catholic poster here comes to mind, but will remain un-named, but really they all say about the same thing... over and over and over ad nauseum, in fact

It's always: You Catholics worship Mary, not Jesus! (Who knew??)
and stuff like: You follow the pope instead of Jesus! (Who knew??)So
and: You make up stuff that can't be found ANYWHERE in Scripture.

Then when you show them that Scriptures actually DO exist that support Catholic beliefs, like Mt 18:23 re Purgatory and etc,

What do we get in response

crickets

Some day the Roman Church will be dragged kicking and screaming into the 18th Century.

Some day the Roman Church will be dragged kicking and screaming into the 18th Century.
yes, the 21st is awesome, isn't it?

children being molested, being mutilated for a sex change some adult pushes...

children being murdered in the womb

It's the Era of Child Hatred

People in the old days loved children. Bring back the old days!

Again, the ass-u-me thing

that Catholics never worship in spirit and truth! Nope! Only those totally saintly protestants! They never sin, ya know... You knew that, right?

OK, keep presuming your whole life away

Just remember that the Word says something to the effect tht Presumption is like the sin of idolatry
Aren't you trying to say that God lives in buildings?

Forum List

Back