A Historic Day for the Republican Party

This, I think, is the end of Trump as a force in the Republican party. He is being condemned by everyone who matters.
Yes and no.

Trump might soon be gone but ‘Trumpism’ will remain a compelling force in the GOP.
Ya know...I'm not sure that's true at all...we'll see, I guess---but there is a lot of hate for Trump...and kicking a man when he's on the ropes..is as american as apple pie!

This, I think, is the end of Trump as a force in the Republican party. He is being condemned by everyone who matters.

We'll see how the votes go when they reconvene. I think there is zero chance that the objections stop.
LoL! sometimes..we can surprise ourselves..as a people.
Kelly Leffler (sp?) is now stating that she will not object.
None of them are going to...it's a statement..guess to who it's directed at???

happening now..Senate is withdrawing all objection..it's over. Nice Play Trump...you totally blew it!
Oh you think the rino’s once again rolling over and playing dead is going to end this. You’re a special kind of stupid.

If you believe the failed insurrection will keep Trump as President then you lose!

1. What is lost in the chaos of today is that Republicans lost a Senate they were in firm control of. They lost TWO seats in solid RED Georgia. The wild rants of the President and accusations of fraud in Georgia elections played a key role.

2. Congressional Republicans engaged in wild political theater to attempt to get a Vice President to overrule the will of the States and to get Senators and Congressmen to disallow the will of the people.

3. A defeated Republican President filled an angry mob with lies and misinformation and sent them to spill their wrath on a Congress in session. A woman was killed.
You missed my Link from Reuters...The slums voted for more handouts.
On the other hand, the establishment on either side of the aisle has nothing to offer the slums but a meager welfare check.

Mitch lost his job as Senate leader today

He has to salvage what he can of his legacy. But anyone who has spent his life in the Senate cannot appease this attack on Government by the President.

How can Mitch not attack the President for this atrocity?
He needed to and he did. He was obviously feeling insulted.

happening now..Senate is withdrawing all objection..it's over. Nice Play Trump...you totally blew it!
Oh you think the rino’s once again rolling over and playing dead is going to end this. You’re a special kind of stupid.

If you believe the failed insurrection will keep Trump as President then you lose!
Trump is going to be a pariah...in polite society.
in polite society
That leaves Liberals out of the equation.

We'll see how the votes go when they reconvene. I think there is zero chance that the objections stop.
LoL! sometimes..we can surprise ourselves..as a people.
Kelly Leffler (sp?) is now stating that she will not object.
None of them are going to...it's a statement..guess to who it's directed at???

If Cruz sits...I'll believe it. I hope they have this wrapped up by Midnight....I really do. But I don't see it happening.

in polite society
That leaves Liberals out of the equation.
Pretty weak man..not up to your usual standards at all!

It's not liberals I'm watching voting him off of the island!

The next 24hrs will be telling and Trump legacy will be forever known as a failure of a megalomaniac...

Mitch lost his job as Senate leader today

He has to salvage what he can of his legacy. But anyone who has spent his life in the Senate cannot appease this attack on Government by the President.

How can Mitch not attack the President for this atrocity?
He needed to and he did. He was obviously feeling insulted.
Mitch seemed humbled
He understands the historical consequences of what happened today.

But for him to condemn the attackers, without condemning the man who sent them is not defendable.

I didn’t say it would you stupid fuck. What I am saying is you assholes have pushed this to the point we aren’t going to fucking cooperate. What you saw today was barely a blip on what could come if you keep this shit up.

I didn’t say it would you stupid fuck. What I am saying is you assholes have pushed this to the point we aren’t going to fucking cooperate. What you saw today was barely a blip on what could come if you keep this shit up.
What happened to the rioters was a blip as well..believe that.

1609984463761.png

Forum List

Back