A growing trend

Solar will soon surpass other means of generating electricity, as it is completely scalable, and batteries make it 24/7;

Cheap at Last, Batteries Are Making a Solar Dream Come True

Last I checked, it takes Sunlight to make solar power.

Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 1.49.41 PM.png

Anybody that doubts solar at this point is just ignorant. Its growth is exponential, and if you're smart you'll find ways to invest. Your descendants will thank you. Who could possibly believe that extracting sun energy from fossil goo won't be outpaced by collecting sun energy directly from the source?

Anybody that doubts solar at this point is just ignorant. Its growth is exponential, and if you're smart you'll find ways to invest. Your descendants will thank you. Who could possibly believe that extracting sun energy from fossil goo won't be outpaced by collecting sun energy directly from the source?
Good luck flying your solar powered private jet to Gstaad, for climate confabs with all the pretty people.

I have solar lights in the yard. They don’t last long. Secondly what happens to the batteries?

I'm in the back 9 of my career now.

I've rode the green machine for nearly 4 decades.

PV is now the fastest growing sector of my field, so yanno you guys can argue up/down all you'd like....from a purely biz standpoint , it's a $$$ maker, if i had to do it over again i'd be a 'solar guy' in a cocaine heartbeat

~S~

Solar will soon surpass other means of generating electricity, as it is completely scalable, and batteries make it 24/7;

Cheap at Last, Batteries Are Making a Solar Dream Come True
I knew it was a pile of Bull Shit if it came from OLD FRAUD...

"Californians worried about an insecure energy future are increasingly looking to this kind of solution. Karin, a 31-year-old postdoctoral fellow at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, spent just under $4,000 for his battery by taking advantage of tax credits. He's also saving money by discharging the battery on weekday evenings, when energy is more expensive."

The Two thing that "make it cheep" are FREE MONEY and Making sure other forms of energy are stupid expensive.... Its all smoke and mirrors... Its all bull shit!!

Good luck flying your solar powered private jet to Gstaad, for climate confabs with all the pretty people.
The beginning. As the batteries double in storage capacity, then double again, EV airplanes and airliners with displace the present jets.

Eviation | Eviation Alice

The beginning. As the batteries double in storage capacity, then double again, EV airplanes and airliners with displace the present jets.

And how environmentally friendly is mining and refining the rare heavy metals required for the batteries?....How do you mitigate the environmental externality of disposing of played out batteries?

BTW, jackass, the inventors at SkyWalk haven't even been able perfect a battery powered paramotor harness....The notion that we're anywhere near passenger aircraft powered by your unicorn farts and pixie piss can't even register as an LSD induced fantasy.

BTW, jackass, the inventors at SkyWalk haven't even been able perfect a battery powered paramotor harness....The notion that we're anywhere near passenger aircraft powered by your unicorn farts and pixie piss can't even register as an LSD induced fantasy.
My goodness, you remain such a dumb fuck.

A Look Inside Eviation's All-Electric Alice Commuter Plane

My goodness, you remain such a dumb fuck.

A Look Inside Eviation's All-Electric Alice Commuter Plane

No more practical than the aforementioned battery powered paramotor harness....Rutan flew around the world nonstop, and that hasn't led to anything workable either.

Forum List

Back