Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Calling the gun Clutches pathetic!!

Attachments

• $10354687_1463760853892317_3459024845206815862_n.png
    $10354687_1463760853892317_3459024845206815862_n.png
    270.2 KB · Views: 86
Guilty conscience? Sly who never served in the Military played a crazy Vietnam Vet who shot up a little town and now he preaches about guns. Try getting near him and I guarantee you will be confronted by a half dozen gorillas (legally) carrying guns. Sly is a garden variety hypocrite who protects himself with guns like most Hollywood types and most left wing politicians.

Guilty conscience? Sly who never served in the Military played a crazy Vietnam Vet who shot up a little town and now he preaches about guns. Try getting near him and I guarantee you will be confronted by a half dozen gorillas (legally) carrying guns. Sly is a garden variety hypocrite who protects himself with guns like most Hollywood types and most left wing politicians.

Unlike John Wayne.

My all time favorite Rambo scene is when he's taking a bunch of Missionaries by boat to a dangerous part of Southeast Asia:

Stallone: "Why you wanna' come here anyway?"
Missionary: "We wanna' make a difference."
Stallone: "Did you bring any guns with you?"
Missionary: "Uh, no."
Stalone: "Well then you won't make a difference."

Calling the gun Clutches pathetic!!

Here's a unique idea. Petition the government to abolish the 2nd Amendment utilizing the procedures and processes outlined in the Constitution. Good luck...... You'll need it. :thup:

:lmao:

Pathetic that gun clutchers can't tell the difference from a part played in a movie and real life , Just Pathetic

Pathetic that gun clutchers can't tell the difference from a part played in a movie and real life , Just Pathetic

What's pathetic is someone who thinks a person that speaks out against guns while at the same time having armed security for themselves is a great thinker. He is basically saying do as I say not as I do hardly a sign of brilliance.

Forum List

Back